Rosie O’Donnell: ‘We Have 3 Weeks To Stop Donald Trump!’

02rosie.jpg?resize=600%2C316

Rosie again attacked Donald Trump on New Year's Eve in response to his smartass Tweet.

We only have three weeks left to stop Trump from taking office. Maybe we can get him committed to a mental health facility for being sick in the head.

The comedian attacked him after he posted a New Year’s message addressing his “many enemies.”

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/rosie-odonnell-in-new-twitter-attack-we-have-three-weeks-to-stop-trump_us_586b2c56e4b0d9a5945c3b9c

Rosie O’Donnell has launched a scathing attack on Donald Trump, saying America has “less than three weeks to stop him” before his inauguration.

The comedian questioned his stability in a Twitter post Sunday night, as she included a link to a CNN story about him ejecting a Trump biographer who had been critical of him from one of his golf courses.

O’Donnell’s attack followed earlier holiday weekend hits in which she called the president-elect “mentally ill,” the “cheapest billionaire ever,” a “fake and fraud” and the “world’s worst human.”

The string of tweets began with a response to Trump’s New Year’s Eve greeting on Twitter apparently mocking his “many enemies and those who have fought me and lost so badly they just don’t know what to do.”

Happy New Year to all, including to my many enemies and those who have fought me and lost so badly they just don't know what to do. Love!

Some Trump backers lashed O’Donnell’s tweet about the three-week deadline as a call to violence.

Trump and O’Donnell’s feud goes back years. In 2006, she called him a “snake-oil salesman” on “The View” for not firing a Miss USA winner following reports that she took drugs and used alcohol while underage. Trump then called O’Donnell a “slob” and “fat” and “ugly” on “Entertainment Tonight.”

When his Democratic presidential opponent Hillary Clinton criticized Trump in their first televised debate for using such words to refer to women, he responded, “Rosie O’Donnell — I said very tough things to her, and I think everybody would agree that she deserves it and nobody feels sorry for her.”

02rosie.jpg?resize=600%2C316

Rosie again attacked Donald Trump on New Year's Eve in response to his smartass Tweet.

We only have three weeks left to stop Trump from taking office. Maybe we can get him committed to a mental health facility for being sick in the head.

The comedian attacked him after he posted a New Year’s message addressing his “many enemies.”

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/rosie-odonnell-in-new-twitter-attack-we-have-three-weeks-to-stop-trump_us_586b2c56e4b0d9a5945c3b9c

Rosie O’Donnell has launched a scathing attack on Donald Trump, saying America has “less than three weeks to stop him” before his inauguration.

The comedian questioned his stability in a Twitter post Sunday night, as she included a link to a CNN story about him ejecting a Trump biographer who had been critical of him from one of his golf courses.

O’Donnell’s attack followed earlier holiday weekend hits in which she called the president-elect “mentally ill,” the “cheapest billionaire ever,” a “fake and fraud” and the “world’s worst human.”

The string of tweets began with a response to Trump’s New Year’s Eve greeting on Twitter apparently mocking his “many enemies and those who have fought me and lost so badly they just don’t know what to do.”

Happy New Year to all, including to my many enemies and those who have fought me and lost so badly they just don't know what to do. Love!

Some Trump backers lashed O’Donnell’s tweet about the three-week deadline as a call to violence.

Trump and O’Donnell’s feud goes back years. In 2006, she called him a “snake-oil salesman” on “The View” for not firing a Miss USA winner following reports that she took drugs and used alcohol while underage. Trump then called O’Donnell a “slob” and “fat” and “ugly” on “Entertainment Tonight.”

When his Democratic presidential opponent Hillary Clinton criticized Trump in their first televised debate for using such words to refer to women, he responded, “Rosie O’Donnell — I said very tough things to her, and I think everybody would agree that she deserves it and nobody feels sorry for her.”

Who gives a rat's ass what Rosie thinks.

Sounds like YOU can relate lol :P (to the old fart part)

Come on, admit it, Rosie is one feckin swamp sow.

She makes a few bucks at mediocre comedy, and all of a sudden she's a political genius. Seen that too many times before.

Anyway, ain't she now part of the great liberal Canadian exodus?

I'm willing to rent a flatbed & drive her to the border.

Who gives a rat's ass what Rosie thinks.

You never know. I just hope she doesn't incite some crazy to take matters into their own hands. That would make her no better than Donald, who, when addressing his 'Second Amendment people', called for Hillary's assassination at one of his nationally televised rallies.

2DE3E59800000578-0-image-a-50_1446070814

."Maybe you Second Amendment people can do something about her, I don't know. Pow!"