Can Admin please activate an important feature on this forum?

Where is the feature that will notify you when someone 'quote' you in their comment? I don't have the time to 'search' through every thread I commented on...

Yea, most forums have that, but not here. You also can't edit your posts, which is helpful for typos or "oh yea, I forgot" additions.

Yea, most forums have that, but not here. You also can't edit your posts, which is helpful for typos or "oh yea, I forgot" additions.

GUILTY!! but only seconds after I hit submit :P

You can try "Watch this Thread"..should send you an email some chimed in..with a link. Haven't tried it because I hate spam

You also can't edit your posts, which is helpful for typos or "oh yea, I forgot" additions.

===========================================

I edit my posts for typos all the time.

After a short period of time you cannot edit them, or after someone has quoted a post, but it is indeed possible to edit posts.

GUILTY!! but only seconds after I hit submit :P

You can try "Watch this Thread"..should send you an email some chimed in..with a link. Haven't tried it because I hate spam

Yea, I don't want a hundred emails in my inbox. Most forums just have a icon you can click on to see posts where someone responded to you using the quote button.

Of course that wouldn't help XO, who doesn't know how to use the quote button anyway.

You also can't edit your posts, which is helpful for typos or "oh yea, I forgot" additions.

After a short period of time you cannot edit them, or after someone has quoted a post, but it is indeed possible to edit posts.

How? There is no edit button.

Most forums just have a icon you can click on to see posts where someone responded to you using the quote button.

Hmm, I have those notifications.

On my desktop computer it's in the black bar at the very top of the page.

On my Android phone it's in the four-square button in the top right.

Way around that when your in the middl3 of fixing your post and the pop up says 1 replies I copy paste the mofo and hope for the best :blush:

HA!

You're one of the worst writers on here! Your posts are RIDDLED with mistakes, yet you criticize others. Sad and PATHETIC!

Go away, scrub the toilets Mahildabeast, they STINK!!

Hmm, I have those notifications.

On my desktop computer it's in the black bar at the very top of the page.

On my Android phone it's in the four-square button in the top right.

Thx. I didn't realize you could change notification settings here. I've made a change, we'll see how it works.

Thx. I didn't realize you could change notification settings here. I've made a change, we'll see how it works.

Yes, you have to turn it on. Click on your avatar, click on "edit my profile," click on "notification options"

HA!

You're one of the worst writers on here! Your posts are RIDDLED with mistakes, yet you criticize others. Sad and PATHETIC!

Go away, scrub the toilets Mahildabeast, they STINK!!

xavier does suck he makes errors all the time,,, he is a black boy stupid and on welfare