Will Trump Build His Wall?

Evidently, yes.

In a wide-ranging request for documents and analysis, President-elect Donald Trump's transition team asked the Department of Homeland Security last month to assess all assets available for border wall and barrier construction.

The team also asked about the department's capacity for expanding immigrant detention and about an aerial surveillance program that was scaled back by the Obama administration but remains popular with immigration hardliners. And it asked whether federal workers have altered biographic information kept by the department about immigrants out of concern for their civil liberties.

The requests were made in a Dec. 5 meeting between Trump's transition team and Department of Homeland Security officials, according to an internal agency memo reviewed by Reuters. The document offers a glimpse into the president-elect's strategy for securing the U.S. borders and reversing polices put in place by the Obama administration.

Trump's transition team did not comment in response to Reuters inquiries. A spokeswoman for the Department of Homeland Security and U.S. Customs and Border Protection declined to comment.

In response to the transition team request, U.S. Customs and Border Protection staffers identified more than 400 miles along the U.S.-Mexico border, and about the same distance along the U.S.-Canada border, where new fencing could be erected, according to a document seen by Reuters.[/indent]

Awesome news, thanks for posting.

"Trump has said he intends to undo Obama's executive actions on immigration, including a 2012 order to allow children brought to the U.S. illegally by their parents to remain in the country on temporary authorizations that allow them to attend college and work.

The program, known as DACA, collected information including participants' addresses that could theoretically be used to locate and deport them if the policy is reversed."

Lol. Hey Obummer, "unintended consequences" much??

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Blacks should hope so. Trump should tell blacks he is saving jobs for them. Mexico will pay for the wall.

Here is what you should do, Johnnycakes.

Try being Black for a month or so. Maybe then you would not be so bloody IGNORANT

https://video.search.yahoo.com/search/video;_ylt=A0LEVzsY8WtYhiwAA4xXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTByMjB0aG5zBGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDBHNlYwNzYw--?p=Change+Yourself+Into+a+Black+Man%27&fr=tightropetb#id=20&vid=8d954ea65e26c3f0c945fd11b91bbd58&action=view

You think that Trump knows something about being Black. You think you know something about being Black. I say you should try this or just STFU, seriously, dude you have no clue.

I guess Bill Clinton is the only white guy that knows about being black.

You think that Trump knows something about being Black. You think you know something about being Black. I say you should try this or just STFU, seriously, dude you have no clue.

Liberal 101 - - - the only people in the entire recorded history of the planet, who suffered the indignities of slavery, were blacks on white owned Southern American plantations. Therefore, their descendants must be paid reparations.

Until white owned Southern American plantations came into existence, slavery never existed. Also from Liberal 101.

I am pretty good at it golfboy.. spreadsheets are easy.

Nobody here can argue against it.. If I am wrong I am wrong but 63 Trillion dollars of concrete is a shitload of concrete

someone else on the forum told me concrete was 92$ a cubic yard.. a truck carries about 10 cubic yards.. sounds about right\

Asked google what is the price of concrete per cubic yard.. this is what she said

Cost. Use $90 per cubic yard as a ballpark figure, but this will vary by region. Also, expect a fee of about $60 per load for delivery.

Trumps beautiful wall will be a shitty little chicken fence

Where did you get your assumptions of 40 feet high, 15 feet wide, and 1940 miles long?

And who said it was going to be cement?

The walls we have now, don't fit these assumptions.

lol-058.gif I guess if you're going to just make shit up, you may as well have REALLY gone for it.

razor wire and sleeping border agents is all we will get.. I hope

Mrs 5 says Trumps wall is already built.. It won him the election and he is done with it

Sounds like your wife is as uninformed as you! Have her read the OP. Maybe she'll wake up and leave you!

I am pretty good at it golfboy.. spreadsheets are easy.

Nobody here can argue against it.. If I am wrong I am wrong but 63 Trillion dollars of concrete is a shitload of concrete

someone else on the forum told me concrete was 92$ a cubic yard.. a truck carries about 10 cubic yards.. sounds about right\

Asked google what is the price of concrete per cubic yard.. this is what she said

Cost. Use $90 per cubic yard as a ballpark figure, but this will vary by region. Also, expect a fee of about $60 per load for delivery.

Trumps beautiful wall will be a shitty little chicken fence

OR we could hire all the Trumpettes ( min wage of course and part time..no insurance for you!!) in here to stand on the border and flip off the illegals as they pour in..

OK Golf.. 3 ft wide x a ladder accessible 30 ft high

The 1940 miles number is a posted number.. do you need me to verify the border length with a link?

Screenshot_2017_01_03_at_5_11_24_PM.png

A mere 9.5 Trillion.. no steel.. no roads to get it there

Why Cement when we are using other materials already?

image.adapt_.990.high_.border_fence_0730

border-fence-reuters-fred-greaves.jpg

wall-600x400.jpg

OR we could hire all the Trumpettes ( min wage of course and part time..no insurance for you!!) in here to stand on the border and flip off the illegals as they pour in..

Leave it to a liberal to propose an impotent response.

OK Golf.. 3 ft wide x a ladder accessible 30 ft high

The 1940 miles number is a posted number.. do you need me to verify the border length with a link?

Screenshot_2017_01_03_at_5_11_24_PM.png

A mere 9.5 Trillion.. no steel.. no roads to get it there

That's 9.4 BILLION. Not trillion.

Yer earlier number was also BILLION, not trillion.

It'll never happen, either way.

That's 9.4 BILLION. Not trillion.

Yer earlier number was also BILLION, not trillion.

It'll never happen, either way.

Like I said, it's cute when Liberals try to do math.

But the OP seems to imply you're mistaken about the "it'll never happen" aspect.

No, and neither do you. but It's already been stated that the maintenance alone with be in the billions.

Of course I do. Please don't assume everyone is as ill-informed as you:

Remittances to Mexico saw the biggest spike in more than a decade during the month that President-elect Donald Trump was elected, Reuters reported Monday.

Mexican citizens in the U.S. sent home nearly $2.4 billion in transfers in November, which is a nearly 25 percent increase from the previous year, according to Mexican central bank data released Monday.

Total remittances are projected to reach a record $27 billion in 2016, which is $2 billion more than the previous year. Mexicans sent a total of $24.8 billion in remittances in 2015, overtaking oil income as a source of revenue for the country.

What percentage of $27 Billion do we need to build the wall?

Really? How much money was repatriated to Mexico last month? Do you have any idea?

I am positive the offshore banks (from those that are going to "save" us) fair much better dollar to dollar compared to grossly paid under the table Mexicans