Lil' Trumpy's Tantrums!

tumblr_ltdjn8vtcg1qii6tmo1_250.gif

Day One doesn't seem to be a bad place to start!!

January 1, 2017

"Donald Trump decided to go golfing to ring in the new year yesterday, but according to his former biographer, the President-Elect decided to kick him out as punishment for what was written about him in the past.

Harry Hurt III is a former Newsweek reporter and author of Lost Tycoon: The Many Lives of Donald J. Trump. Hurt’s book became the center of one of Trump’s earliest campaign controversies, when a passage was unearthed about how Trump’s ex-wife Ivana said her husband “raped” her in a sworn deposition. This deposition was part of legal talks that took place when Trump separated from his first wife.

In a statement on Facebook, Hurt said that he was at Trump International to play golf alongside major GOP donor David Koch. Hurt approached Trump in order to congratulate him for winning the presidency, but the mogul reportedly responded by slamming Hurt’s biography and complaining about “that shit you wrote.”

Hurt stated that what he wrote was “all true,” and that Trump soon summoned his security detail to lead Hurt off the premises.

Hurts account was corroborated by a transition official who spoke with Politico."

http://www.mediaite.com/online/report-trump-throws-biographer-out-of-golf-course-for-writing-about-his-divorce-proceedings/

Trump isnt bush he will not sit by and let the media dog him, he will throw them out of the mix,, they can suck dick in the alleys cause he damn sure isnt letting them do their job on his turf..... fuck the media they are all liars

• 4 weeks later...

hqdefault.jpg

January 26, 2017

"Where to begin? That's the daily question for anyone trying to follow the words and deeds of the new administration, which is like drinking from two fire hoses — one gushing policy, the other spewing insanity.

Neither stream can be ignored. I wish I could agree with those who say we should pay little attention to President Trump's verbal eruptions and focus only on concrete actions, but I can't. It matters that the most powerful man in the world insists on "facts" that are nothing but self-aggrandizing fantasy. It matters that the president of the United States seems incapable of publicly admitting any error. It matters that Trump's need for adulation appears to be insatiable.

There were, in fact, four documented cases of voter fraud in the election, not millions. Yes, I said four; two of them involved individuals who said they were Trump supporters. House Speaker Paul Ryan, R-Wis., is among the many officials who have acknowledged there is zero evidence of the kind of fraud Trump alleges. It simply did not happen.

At a meeting with congressional leaders on Monday, Trump cited a different piece of purported proof, according to The New York Times: He told a story about how professional golfer Bernhard Langer tried to vote in Florida on Election Day but was not allowed to do so, while suspicious-looking voters ahead of and behind him, possibly Latin American immigrants, were permitted to cast provisional ballots.

At the risk of repeating myself, this simply did not happen. Langer indeed lives in Florida but is a German citizen. He has never voted in this country.

Another example is Trump's insistence on the value of torture in the fight against terrorism. Trump pledged during the campaign to bring back waterboarding and "much worse." Doing so would violate U.S. and international law. Trump has said he will leave the decision up to Defense Secretary James Mattis and CIA Director Mike Pompeo, neither of whom has shown the slightest enthusiasm for getting the United States back into the torture business.

My point is that Trump's off-the-wall statements and Twitter rants cannot be dismissed as mere attempts to distract. We have a president who is obsessed with his public standing, given to outlandish statements, eager to believe in conspiracy theories and unwilling to admit when he is wrong. To our peril, his character and moods will shape his policies."

http://www.sltrib.com/opinion/4869037-155/eugene-robinson-dont-dismiss-trumps-rants

• 1 month later...

March 4, 2017

"President Donald Trump*, increasingly frustrated with his White House rollout, vented to top aides on Friday over Attorney General Jeff Sessionsrecusal from any investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election.

Prior to departing for Florida, where he is spending the weekend, Trump convened on Friday a group of senior aides in the Oval Office, including chief of staff Reince Priebus, senior adviser Jared Kushner, daughter Ivanka Trump, chief strategist Steve Bannon, communications director Mike Dubke, and press secretary Sean Spicer.

The meeting was ostensibly to talk about next week’s packed schedule, which is expected to include the release of a new immigration travel ban and possibly an Obamacare replacement bill.

But at one point, Trump’s focus turned to Sessions, who on Thursday announced he would step back from any investigation into the presidential campaigns, including allegations that Trump’s team were in contact with Russian intelligence officials as the country was engaging in cyber attacks designed to tilt the election Trump’s way.

The meeting on Friday got heated once it turned to the topic of Sessions. What, Trump wanted to know, was the logic of the move? The president made it clear he thought the whole thing had been handled poorly, and that Sessions shouldnt have recused himself, according to sources familiar with the meeting. His exasperation was apparent.

At one point, Trump addressed White House counsel Don McGahn, who was also in the room, directly, and said he was unhappy about the turn of events, the sources said.

“There were fireworks,” said one person briefed on the events.

Priebus, Kushner, and Bannon all weighed in with their thoughts. “There was a robust discussion,” said a second person familiar what occurred.

Priebus, who was expected to go on this weekend's trip to Florida, instead stayed behind in Washington after the president's flare-up, according to two people familiar with the matter

One White House official said Priebus needed to stay in Washington to work on the Affordable Care Act replacement and the new executive order.

Bannon was heading on Saturday to Mar-a-Lago "for an EO launch meeting" with a team from the Department of Justice. They will meet with Department of Homeland Security officials and the president, according to a source familiar with the matter."

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/03/trump-anger-jeff-sessions-russia-probe-235684

Well....I guess we know who Trumpy's "favorite son" is!!

Steve got to go to Florida....and, Reincey had to stay home!!!

3f9a4d4d00d71d72a102387f6c6ff489.gif

"I don't care...I wanted-to!

I don't care...I wanted-to!

I don't care...I wanted-to!"

• 4 months later...

July 31, 2017

"Frustrated by the Senate’s failure last week to advance legislation to repeal Obamacare, President Donald Trump* on Monday called for cutting key payments to health insurers and ending a subsidy for Congressional staffers who purchase insurance through the Obamacare exchanges.

“If ObamaCare is hurting people, & it is, why shouldn't it hurt the insurance companies & why should Congress not be paying what public pays?” Trump wrote on Twitter Monday morning."

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/07/31/trump-tweet-obamacare-insurers-congressional-subsidies-241163

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/daily-on-healthcare-angry-trump-demands-gop-senate-pass-healthcare-bill-but-mcconnells-fundamental-problem-remains/article/2176736

• 10 months later...

Trump Goes On Raging Tweetstorm;

Outrage Over Family-Separation Border Policy Reaches Fever Pitch!!

(Blew Devil craps bloomers)

June 18, 2018

"President Donald Trump was vocal on Twitter on Monday morning amid a rising outcry from both sides of the aisle over his administration's "zero tolerance" immigration policy.

Trump has repeatedly tried to blame Democrats for his administration's policy of separating families found to have illegally crossed the border.

U.S. immigration law does not require children to be split up from their parents at the border, but Attorney General Jeff Sessions announced the policy in May as a deterrence measure, saying, "If you don't like that, then don't smuggle children over our border."

c7ab74aa4121488cef282448662699b4--oni-ma

crap-emoticon.gif

• 3 months later...

"Someone can write an article or book, totally make up stories and form a picture of a person that is literally the exact opposite of the fact, and get away with it without retribution or cost. Don’t know why Washington politicians don’t change libel laws?"

Donald Trump on Wednesday, September 5th, 2018 in a tweet

tom-false.png

• 8 months later...

556.gif

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!"

June 16, 2019

"President Donald Trump’s re-election campaign is cutting ties with some of its own pollsters after leaked internal polling showed the president trailing former Vice President Joe Biden in critical 2020 battleground states, according to a person close to the campaign.

The move comes after NBC News obtained new details from a March internal poll that found Trump trailing Biden in 11 key states.

Portions of the campaign’s expansive March polling trickled out in recent days in other news reports.

But a person familiar with the inner workings of the Trump campaign shared more details of the data with NBC News, showing the president trailing across swing states seen as essential to his path to re-election and in Democratic-leaning states where Republicans have looked to gain traction. The polls also show Trump under-performing in reliably red states that haven’t been competitive for decades in presidential elections."

OHIWU2a-Imgur.gif?w=1200&strip=all

105966493-190613omantanker.1910x1000.jpg

• 9 months later...

EarnestVeneratedFirebelliedtoad-size_res

Trump Hits Back At WSJ

April 9, 2020

"President Trump on Thursday blasted The Wall Street Journal for an editorial criticizing the daily White House press briefings, complaining that the news outlet failed to give proper attention to the number of viewers they attract.

"The Wall Street Journal always "forgets" to mention that the ratings for the White House Press Briefings are "through the roof," Trump tweeted, referencing a New York Times piece that recently compared the number of viewers to "Monday Night Football" or "The Bachelor."

The president asserted that the briefings were the "only way for me to escape the Fake News & get my views across. WSJ is Fake News!"

relaxing-outside-smiley-emoticon.gif

Yeah.....I'm sure Spanky's band-of-illiterates spends a lotta time pouring-over the Murdoch Street Journal.