Trump's day one plan: repeal a lot

And watch the libs melt down

And watch king go crazy.

Obama wasted all our time

So did the GOP, so what?

Its going to be glorious to watch ALL of Obama's legacy go through the paper shredder.

Enjoy it Butch, you earned it. BTW, how old are you?

Its going to be glorious to watch ALL of Obama's legacy go through the paper shredder.

Trump will be working up a sweat for sure; but he'll get the job done. Why Barry even tried is beyond me. Must be some pathetic last gasp or something.

Way back I did say, Barry would try to throw wrenches in the gears. Waste of time & energy.

What a feckin little wuss.

Trump will be working up a sweat for sure; but he'll get the job done. Why Barry even tried is beyond me. Must be some pathetic last gasp or something.

Way back I did say, Barry would try to throw wrenches in the gears. Waste of time & energy.

What a feckin little wuss.

It's like a tenant trashing the house before they leave........just have to make the damage much, much more than the deposit.

And watch king go crazy.

So did the GOP, so what?

Enjoy it Butch, you earned it. BTW, how old are you?

Can never get Butch to tell us how old he is. Poor Butch is going to have to work until he is 69 years old under the new Tramp plan. He die the following year. LMAO!! And who is going to keep an old 69 Y/O on their payroll? LMAO!! But Butch seems elated at the change, says "Its going to be glorious to watch!!"

President-elect Trump promised to save Social Security without making any cuts, but then, that was before he met Paul Ryan. Like all of tramp's campaign promises, they were sugar coated in lies.