Assume the Position, America

Bend over, the GOP gimps are going to have their way with you.

It's going to be beautiful, tremendous. Believe me.

:P LOL

Just you libs

The GOP does not discriminate to those it fucks over. You will also be able to join that train :D

Golfboy

Exactly. You had your chance and failed. Now it's time for the adults to take over.

rednecks are sooo intelligent aren't they

Trust me, benson, there are probably 20 rednecks that built your house that are FAR more smarter that you ever dreamed of being.

Just you libs

I am part of the elite. I buy organic produce, listen to classical music, and love modern art. Oh yeah, I also drive an environmentally responsible car and dress like a metrosexual. It must be infuriating to cons ;)

No bending over here. We tried to help the lesser fortunate Americans but oh well...you can't stop people from fucking themselves. :)

I am part of the elite. I buy organic produce, listen to classical music, and love modern art. Oh yeah, I also drive an environmentally responsible car and dress like a metrosexual. It must be infuriating to cons ;)

No bending over here. We tried to help the lesser fortunate Americans but oh well...you can't stop people from fucking themselves. :)

LOL

Not at all, I find it highly amusing.

You overpay for groceries.

You admire garbage that claims to be art.

You engage in "environmentally responsible" behavior to make yourself feel good that has zero impact on the environment.

You dress to fit what you think makes you look acceptable to others.

It's really rather pathetic, yet endlessly entertaining! THANK YOU!!

LMAO!!!

(I'll give you a pass on classical music. You're welcome.)

Not at all, I find it highly amusing.

You overpay for groceries.

You admire garbage that claims to be art.

You engage in "environmentally responsible" behavior to make yourself feel good that has zero impact on the environment.

You dress to fit what you think makes you look acceptable to others.

It's really rather pathetic, yet endlessly entertaining! THANK YOU!!

LMAO!!!

(I'll give you a pass on classical music. You're welcome.)

You forgot ..And he gets more than I could ever dream of..I smell a bit of jealousy.

I am part of the elite. I buy organic produce, listen to classical music, and love modern art. Oh yeah, I also drive an environmentally responsible car and dress like a metrosexual. It must be infuriating to cons

No bending over here. We tried to help the lesser fortunate Americans but oh well...you can't stop people from fucking themselves.

In really, Doodsaq is a welfare rat living in his mother's basement begging for handout on a streetcorner every day.

And hates that Trump might actually make him get a job.

elite is a self anointed state of mind when playing a role caricature in societal evolution's context of characters.