Oceans evaporating

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oceans are evaporating from global warming

Snow is leaving behind salt when it melts every day, showing that it has come from evaporated oceans

What rock do these morons crawl out from under????

Wonder if we should tell this POS that the evaporation of the oceans causes rain and snow?? It's how we get fresh, salt free water for drinking.

What rock do these morons crawl out from under????

Wonder if we should tell this POS that the evaporation of the oceans causes rain and snow?? It's how we get fresh, salt free water for drinking.

he is a lib, his teacher didnt get that far in the global warming bullshit for him to learn that,,,,,

Only clue I have is he shares his location as Colorado.. and then posts some of the dumbest shit I have ever seen on the internet.

Do you think 83 believes what he writes? No one can be that stupid

At least he doesn't write like sole results. Gotta count for something.

Snow is leaving behind salt when it melts every day, showing that it has come from evaporated oceans

Lemme guess.....you're not old-enough to drive, right??

snow-plow-salt-roads.jpg

Gee.. Must be a reason why it rains so hard sometimes

Let me guess 1983 is your birth year

and hjg are your initials

There are oldtimers here who will eat you for lunch

and there is no salt in snow

Aw, jeez......another one. I'd suspected as much......

snow-plow-salt-roads.jpg

The oceans are ALWAYS evaporating and being replenished by rain, snow and runoff from the land in the form of rivers. Evaporation leaves the oceans slightly saltier, on the surface. Precipitation and runoff which are relatively pure water, dilute the saltiness. Evaporation, by itself, is not a cause for alarm.

I wonder how many users here are actual robots.. Sole seems like one to me but there is like a gram of relevance to his word salad. I think 83 is a bot of some sort.

Most users never get past 1 post.. 83 has made it to 31.

and it is bullcrap

http://www.liberalforum.org/index.php?/topic/203858-pulling-off-the-hijab/?p=1059703110

sole...Bots do not miss spell..It's ALL him lol

The oceans are ALWAYS evaporating and being replenished by rain, snow and runoff from the land in the form of rivers. Evaporation leaves the oceans slightly saltier, on the surface. Precipitation and runoff which are relatively pure water, dilute the saltiness. Evaporation, by itself, is not a cause for alarm.

Evaporation is actually a very good thing..Won't help Miami tho, it isn't going fast enough.

Don't worry cupcake, we can throw Moochelle into the volcano to appease the carbon gods and live happily ever after.

Don't worry cupcake, we can throw Moochelle into the volcano to appease the carbon gods and live happily ever after.

Buffalo, New York is like Miami big boy!! Better live on high ground and pray. Or better yet move to Turkey.

Buffalo, New York is like Miami big boy!! Better live on high ground and pray. Or better yet move to Turkey.

I'll never understand why you Bolsheviks so desperately need the hoax that is global warming or whatever it is being called this week to be reality. I take for granted that you know its all bullshit but you're o.k. with that because its the agenda that counts, not the facts.

I'll never understand why you Bolsheviks so desperately need the hoax that is global warming or whatever it is being called this week to be reality. I take for granted that you know its all bullshit but you're o.k. with that because its the agenda that counts, not the facts.

Just go eat a mayonnaise sandwich, asshole

Nah he is feasting heavily on his own feces. I will get the last laugh thought on this one..Sadly I know many in Buffalo and they will get screwed too. But as long as they don't see it coming I guess it's cool. :blink:

They need a vehicle.....and have perfected it... Now no matter what...warmer, cooler, no rain, too much rain, etc...It's "climate change"... But just from personal day to day interaction with people my age...we aren't buying it anymore..Same as "gun control"...it really has nothing to do with guns...it's all about "control"... Liberals just can't stand it if they can't control other people..

Nah he is feasting heavily on his own feces. I will get the last laugh thought on this one..Sadly I know many in Buffalo and they will get screwed too. But as long as they don't see it coming I guess it's cool. :blink:

You are screwed simply by living in Buffalo.