ACTUAL TRUMP SENTENCE

The video is from a year ago. Why are people just now figuring out he’s not all there?

Look, having nuclear—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart
—you know, if you're a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if,
like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the
smartest people anywhere in the world—it's true!—but when you're a
conservative Republican they try—oh, do they do a number—that's
why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went
there, went there, did this, built a fortune—you know I have to give my
like credentials all the time, because we're a little disadvantaged—but
you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me—it would
have been so easy, and it's not as important as these lives are (nuclear
is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the
power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of
what's going to happen and he was right—who would have thought?),
but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners—now it
used to be three, now it's four—but when it was three and even now, I
would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because,
you know, they don't, they haven't figured that the women are smarter
right now than the men, so, you know, it's gonna take them about
another 150 years—but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.

The video is from a year ago. Why are people just now figuring out he’s not all there?

Look, having nuclear—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart

—you know, if you're a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if,

like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the

smartest people anywhere in the world—it's true!—but when you're a

conservative Republican they try—oh, do they do a number—that's

why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went

there, went there, did this, built a fortune—you know I have to give my

like credentials all the time, because we're a little disadvantaged—but

you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me—it would

have been so easy, and it's not as important as these lives are (nuclear

is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the

power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of

what's going to happen and he was right—who would have thought?),

but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners—now it

used to be three, now it's four—but when it was three and even now, I

would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because,

you know, they don't, they haven't figured that the women are smarter

right now than the men, so, you know, it's gonna take them about

another 150 years—but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.

now tell us the one about obama and his 10 mystery states!

As a speaker and Tweeter of the English language, Donald Trump makes George W. Bush, our last least literate president.

He speaks on a sixth grade level but makes it only about halfway through fifth grade in terms of grammar. His word choice—the so-called lexical level—is as picked over as a rack at a sample sale late in the day.

The tide so low it is inevitable the shoals would show. And from the toxic, batshit-racist, bullshit pool of his, there is one that keeps bobbing to the surface: the word “very.”

How strong is Trump on Israel The answer is, perhaps unsurprisingly, “very strong on Israel.” How is his disastrous transition going? “Very very smoothly.” Hey, how did that meet-cute with Obama go? “We had a very nice conversation.” And Putin’s letter? It was “a very nice letter.”

Those computers, however, the kind with which Russia hacked the election, “have complicated lives very greatly.” Trump rarely varies his very’s though occasionally—42 times during the campaign—he doubles them up, which, like a double bounce on the trampoline, exponentially increases the veriness.

In an analysis of Trump’s language during the campaign, University of Pennsylvania Professor of Linguistics Mark Liberman found Trump’s usage of the word “very” surpassed only “they,” “I,” “don’t,” “going,” and “it.” It rates just above “tremendous.”

Very is as an intensifier. Like the words “strongly” or “extremely” it carries scant information about that which it is modifying except that that whatever it is, it is intense, bro. It’s like a lexical underline or textual shouting.

As a speaker and Tweeter of the English language, Donald Trump makes George W. Bush, our last least literate president.

He speaks on a sixth grade level but makes it only about halfway through fifth grade in terms of grammar. His word choice—the so-called lexical level—is as picked over as a rack at a sample sale late in the day.

The tide so low it is inevitable the shoals would show. And from the toxic, batshit-racist, bullshit pool of his, there is one that keeps bobbing to the surface: the word “very.”

How strong is Trump on Israel The answer is, perhaps unsurprisingly, “very strong on Israel.” How is his disastrous transition going? “Very very smoothly.” Hey, how did that meet-cute with Obama go? “We had a very nice conversation.” And Putin’s letter? It was “a very nice letter.”

Those computers, however, the kind with which Russia hacked the election, “have complicated lives very greatly.” Trump rarely varies his very’s though occasionally—42 times during the campaign—he doubles them up, which, like a double bounce on the trampoline, exponentially increases the veriness.

In an analysis of Trump’s language during the campaign, University of Pennsylvania Professor of Linguistics Mark Liberman found Trump’s usage of the word “very” surpassed only “they,” “I,” “don’t,” “going,” and “it.” It rates just above “tremendous.”

Very is as an intensifier. Like the words “strongly” or “extremely” it carries scant information about that which it is modifying except that that whatever it is, it is intense, bro. It’s like a lexical underline or textual shouting.

now tell us the one where you fell for sarah palin saying she could see russia from her porch!

more copy and paste from the board idiot benny!

He keeps pasting the same shit over and over and somehow believes "that makes me smart' or something.

If it's bullshit once, it's still bullshit on the thousandth try as well.

without his low info welfaecrat talking points from losercratsunderground he is lost.

"Look, having nuclear—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart —you know, if you're a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world—it's true!—but when you're a conservative Republican they try—oh, do they do a number—that's why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune—you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we're a little disadvantaged—but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it's not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right—who would have thought?), but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners—now it used to be three, now it's four—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven't figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it's gonna take them about another 150 years—but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us."

His (what turned-out-to-be) dyslexia should have been obvious to educated-Americans, RIGHT FROM THE START!!!!

When you'd hear him TALKING such disconnected bullshit.....then, GET APPLAUSE.....it was MORE-than-obvious Trumpy's skill-set included whipping a (potential) lynch-mob into a frenzy!!!!

4472a9b461bc8f32f5d9aec9184f6f99.jpg

Donald-Trump-South-Carolina-Shrug-Reuter

One must remember that benson lives in the land of morons and imbeciles.

Plain and simple English confuses him.

Without his leftard speak, he is lost.

wanking.gif

Gee.....whatta concise.....Trump-style......evaluation.

http://www.funnygov.com/donald-trumps-ghostwriter-says-200-word-vocabulary/

http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2016/06/the-mind-of-donald-trump/480771/

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/03/opinion/campaign-stops/donald-trump-terroristic-man-toddler.html?_r=0

His (what turned-out-to-be) dyslexia should have been obvious to educated-Americans, RIGHT FROM THE START!!!!

When you'd hear him TALKING such disconnected bullshit.....then, GET APPLAUSE.....it was MORE-than-obvious Trumpy's skill-set included whipping a (potential) lynch-mob into a frenzy!!!!

Donald-Trump-South-Carolina-Shrug-Reuter

Is that a white guy or a black guy? Cause there were like 1,500 whites who were also lynched.

Liberal 101 - - - that's different.

Nice TRY, Goober!!!

Number of whites lynched
Of these people that were lynched 3,446 were black. The blacks lynched accounted for 72.7% of the people lynched. Out of the 4,743 people lynched, 1,297 white people were lynched.

Sorry, only 1,297 whites were lynched.

Liberal 101 - - - not even worth mentioning.

Number of whites lynched
Of these people that were lynched 3,446 were black. The blacks lynched accounted for 72.7% of the people lynched. Out of the 4,743 people lynched, 1,297 white people were lynched.

Sorry, only 1,297 whites were lynched.

Liberal 101 - - - not even worth mentioning.

Yeah.....I guess (as usual) we'll have to take your word, for that.

Now....WHEN did Trumpy-The-Klown say all this?