Does Zaro ever sign out?

Every fucking time I come here there she is..."ruling". She's probably been logged in for two straight years.

welfare ho like dontlooknow and fivebyfive shinto voke and all the other libs, they dont work ,,, we pay taxes for them to play on this forum nite and day

Zarho...is a group of college fraternity members who post as part of one of their communication classes.

They are all very careful to post in the same demeanor to keep the deception going.

I've seen plenty of this at numerous message boards...in fact I am considering writing a book about it.

welfare ho like dontlooknow and fivebyfive shinto voke and all the other libs, they dont work ,,, we pay taxes for them to play on this forum nite and day

Remember all the days you were sucking Mexican cocks down in Nogales? I was in a steel Construction working 24/7 in the Union and making big bucks and benefits. And even though you are still sucking cocks in Nogales, I retired at 45 in 1990, and have been living the good life ever since. I know how packing that ball washer bucket around Frank's Truck Stop is still wearing you down, but don't blame me for your fucking stupidity. Someday you will retire with a good case of AIDs up your ass.

BTW< did you send in your resume to wash the big oval toilet for the Tramp? He is going to need some one that doesn't miss a lick.