20 days until the fag is gone,, America can start healing !

JTZilla

i cant wait until that filthy gross faggot obama is gone and take those filthy chimps with you

THAT LOSER SHOULD BE JAILED,,EXCEPT HE AINT WORTH THE MONEY...THANKGOD THAT CHIMP IS FKN GONE....NOT A SECOND TOO SOON...IT WONT BE A HAPPY NEW YEAR TILL THAT FAGGOT AND HIS REGIME ARE GONE FOREVER.

Putin_v_Obama.jpg

THAT LOSER SHOULD BE JAILED,,EXCEPT HE AINT WORTH THE MONEY...THANKGOD THAT CHIMP IS FKN GONE....NOT A SECOND TOO SOON...IT WONT BE A HAPPY NEW YEAR TILL THAT FAGGOT AND HIS REGIME ARE GONE FOREVER.

Putin_v_Obama.jpg

^^ dumbest mofo at LF

you like lickin that spot between the balls n bunghole dontcha Skippy.

im not a liberal,, i wouldnt know what spot you are talking about,,,,,,, you queers in the dick sucking party are crying like babies cause your dumb bitch lost a fixed election and the nlgger is 20 days away from getting out of our fucking lives,,,,

the nigbama said hes gonna hassle trump in the media,,,, no one watches the lib media but dick suckers lol stupid nigbama and his goRilla Manchelle

im not a liberal,, i wouldnt know what spot you are talking about,,,,,,, you queers in the dick sucking party are crying like babies cause your dumb bitch lost a fixed election and the nlgger is 20 days away from getting out of our fucking lives,,,,

the nigbama said hes gonna hassle trump in the media,,,, no one watches the lib media but dick suckers lol stupid nigbama and his goRilla Manchelle

^^ sodomite

i cant wait until that filthy gross faggot obama is gone and take those filthy chimps with you

It seems that all who do not think as you do are fags which indicates you racist anti fags are seriously outnumbered perhaps at

a rate of 1,000,000 to 1.

Obviously you had no idea.