Who's #1?

Just hours remain to cast your vote for 2016 Nigqer of the Year.

This year we have a great many excellent candidates: the cowardly little fagass Barry Hussein Soetoro Mohammad Oblabla Junior; the hulking mountain of steaming skunk feces Beyonce; the shitskin honky-hater boy Eric Holder; the retarded scrub quarterback Colon Crapneck; the smelly sheboon Donna "Nigqer Toe" Brazilenuts . . . . the list goes on and on.

Remember, the winner must be the eggplant which most fully represents the dirtiness, illegitimacy, immorality, shiftlessness, low IQ, cowardly nature and sociopathic nature of the buhnigqer species.

The winner will be announced during Nigqer Hisstry Munt by the 2015 champion, Big Womyn Oblabla.

Make your vote count!

Know what we mean?

Remember, the winner must be the eggplant which most fully represents the dirtiness, illegitimacy, immorality, shiftlessness, low IQ, cowardly nature and sociopathic nature of the species.

That puts Trump* in the running

Steelfoot, on 31 Dec 2016 - 3:41 PM, said:snapback.png

Remember, the winner must be the eggplant which most fully represents the dirtiness, illegitimacy, immorality, shiftlessness, low IQ, cowardly nature and sociopathic nature of the species.

That puts Trump* in the running

Sounds like raygun and bush too,,,hell, all the republiKan Draft Dodgers

Eligibility is restricted to REAL nigqers as evidenced by their kinky hair, bloodshot eyes, wide flat snouts with huge blackheads, monkey lips, jutting upthrust buttocks, bastard births, low IQs, parasitic existence, babyshaking and four-legged stance.

Such a REAL nigqer is impossible to impersonate because of that overpowering acrid stench.

Know what we mean?

Isn't Obongo a half an half...? White Momma, raised by white Grandparents..? We still havn't had a Black President...And i'm not sure he can be picked in this poll...?

THEY ALL SUCK AND RUIN THE COUNTRY..LIBERALS ARE FILTHY PIGS

The ones selling calendars at the airport in their Jesus sandals do smell kinda funky...

Isn't Obongo a half an half...? White Momma, raised by white Grandparents..? We still havn't had a Black President...And i'm not sure he can be picked in this poll...?

The ones selling calendars at the airport in their Jesus sandals do smell kinda funky...

That's who I pick Susan rice

Where have u been travelling? U at the bowl game?

That's who I pick Susan rice

Where have u been travelling? U at the bowl game?

Are u talkin to me...?

Are u talkin to me...?

No...lol.. I'm at home in my jammies with my cat...Eating pizza...and trying to figure out how to change my profile pic......???