Dim Congressman Displays "Art" of Cops as Pigs

Golfboy

We have free speech in this country. It is a painting by a citizen and it is not illegal to put it were the Congressman wishes.

If you dislike it, stop looking at it.

A Congressman should not be touting anti-police "art" anywhere, especially in the U.S. Capitol.

It's disgusting, especially as cops are being assassinated all over this country.

But I'm not surprised you support this stupidity.

And no one said he didn't have the "right". The problem is that he doesn't have the integrity.

But I'm not surprised you support this stupidity.

I support free speech. I am against censorship.

Note please that after the Michael Brown affair, the entire police force was replaced.

Note than in the same picture, a rioter is represented as a wolf. Look at it more carefully.

I support free speech. I am against censorship.

Note please that after the Michael Brown affair, the entire police force was replaced.

Note than in the same picture, a rioter is represented as a wolf.

You support lies. "Hands up, don't shoot" was a lie and the DoJ acted in a partisan manner.

The thing was Michael Brown was high and had stolen some cigars from a store and shoved an employee, That is illegal, but the cop did not have to arrest him then and there. He should have called for backup and arrested Brown at home. Shooting Brown dead was not justice, nor was it called for. The police are paid to use their heads. The net result was that Brown was killed, the people were up in arms, the city center was looted and burned and the cop lost his job and probably will never be hired by law enforcement again, and the entire Ferguson Police Department lost their jobs as well.

Cops can assume that they will meet citizens that will get high and do dumb stuff. They are paid1 to know how to deal with this without killing citizens and getting the town burned down. Police have a greater burden to bear in stuff like this.

A truck was broken into near my warehouse in an industrial park..2 cops came to get a report . One of them had a m16 ak47 wuteva it was a military type weapon and he had it pointed horizontally, waist high, not down..The incident had happened the night before.

Few things came to mind.........

WTF!! Are they looking for an escaped murder child rapist?? Nope just doing a truck break in report.

I took pics and sent them to the local TV station..was insane.If the dude had tripped over his own dick the thing could have gone off :unsure:

~sigh~