And "They" said he was a Lame Duck O_o

Middl3

Obama to meet congressional Democrats on efforts to block health care repeal

Obama bans new Atlantic, Arctic drilling

President Obama Expanded Overtime Pay For Millions Of Workers.President Trump Could Take It Away

Obama just made it much harder for Trump to build his “Muslim registry”

Netanyahu Having Reach Out to Trump to Block More Anti-Israel Moves

Obama imposes sanctions on Russia over hack

Obama administration blocks Dakota pipeline..

and the list goes on!! No worries guys Trump will fix it he is DA MAN!!

Every one of these actions can be reversed by Trump with a simple Executive Order.

Live by the EO, die by the EO.

Nothing will be left of Obama's "legacy".

BTW, the courts already reversed the overtime pay rule Obama tried to push through.

The President doesn't have the power to unilaterally increase wages for people. That's Congress' job job.

Every one of these actions can be reversed by Trump with a simple Executive Order.

Live by the EO, die by the EO.

Nothing will be left of Obama's "legacy".

BTW, the courts already reversed the overtime pay rule Obama tried to push through.

The President doesn't have the power to unilaterally increase wages for people. That's Congress' job job.

Look Again..The big O is smart he knows how to lock things down..Google is your friend

lameduck.jpg

Look Again..The big O is smart he knows how to lock things down..Google is your friend

Like I said, a court has already shit-canned his wage increase.

The only thing in your list that has the force of law, is arctic drilling. And Trump MAY have the ability to reverse that just as easily. We'll see what happens in regard to that law.

I love Prez Obama!!....He's been a wonderful President, even though blocked at every turn to help America by the republiKan Scum

Yes I like a man that gets kicked in the balls daily and still can get up and get it done :D

lameduck.jpg

Like I said, a court has already shit-canned his wage increase.

The only thing in your list that has the force of law, is arctic drilling. And Trump MAY have the ability to reverse that just as easily. We'll see what happens in regard to that law.

Quoting Russian Embassy..the Russian people have NO rights?? WTF!!

He's a wonderful guy....and did a great job, regardless of the f'ing republiKans

Looking back years from now, history will not be kind to the gop, all the disasters they created and did nothing but try to do it again and again to us....People will be asking who in the hell voted for that party

Majority Leader Mitch McConnell will block many of Trumps proposed plans..his words

McConnell can't stop from using Executive Orders to reverse Obama Executive Orders.

We warned you that giving the President unlimited power was going to bite you in the ass.

You're welcome.

He's a wonderful guy....and did a great job, regardless of the f'ing republiKans

Looking back years from now, history will not be kind to the gop, all the disasters they created and did nothing but try to do it again and again to us....People will be asking who in the hell voted for that party

Like Clinton, Obama will have no legacy except an asterisk next to his name.

Clinton had one for being impeached.

Obama's will be for being fitst first Black President.

McConnell can't stop from using Executive Orders to reverse Obama Executive Orders.

We warned you that giving the President unlimited power was going to bite you in the ass.

You're welcome.

Like Clinton, Obama will have no legacy except an asterisk next to his name.

Clinton had one for being impeached.

Obama's will be for being fitst first Black President.

You seem to more worried over O's legacy than he is..I never found him to be an arrogant person but a very smart one.

You seem to more worried over O's legacy than he is..I never found him to be an arrogant person but a very smart one.

You just touted him meeting with Dims this week, and trying to "lock down" his orders.

Add to that, the fact that he is staying in D.C. after being evicted from 1800, and it's clear he is worried about his legacy.

Clearly he's worried about it.

Chew on this. Executive Orders are/where always a PODUS tool

Consolidated list by President
President Total Orders Order Number Range
George H. W. Bush 166 12668 - 12833
William J. Clinton 364 12834 - 13197
George W. Bush 291 13198 - 13488
Barack Obama 260 13489 - 13738...

You can not believe everything Rush tells you

You just touted him meeting with Dims this week, and trying to "lock down" his orders.

Add to that, the fact that he is staying in D.C. after being evicted from 1800, and it's clear he is worried about his legacy.

Clearly he's worried about it.

You see legacy I see him wanting to help the American people..We simply do not see it the same way..Right or wrong.

Trump is going to get rid of everything the filthy nlgger did,, Nothing will be left LOL

democrats have no power to stop him,,,,

Trump will fill the courts with conservatives lol ruthy will die while trump is in office and it will be 6-4 conservatives in office

Conservatives keep saying that their criticism of Obama has nothing to with racism and JTZilla shows up to prove them wrong.

EVERY DAY he does, over n over n over again lol JTZilla sounds like a wanna be black boys name

I love Prez Obama!!....He's been a wonderful President, even though blocked at every turn to help America by the republiKan Scum

you love illegal bloody wars of conquest, domestic spying, torture, free trade and gun running

Finally you come clean

Obamas Legacy will be he was one of the smartest Presidents ever, tried to do as much for America as he could, he tried to repair all the republican Damage regardelss of the Obstructiuon/Racism from the gop...and was successful

I can plainly see you are a true progressive.

You have progressed from drinking the KoolAid to snorting lines of the KoolAid powder and finally graduated to cooking it on a spoon, drawing it up into a syringe and injecting it directly into your jugular vein.

Bravo.

I can plainly see you are a true progressive.

You have progressed from drinking the KoolAid to snorting lines of the KoolAid powder and finally graduated to cooking it on a spoon, drawing it up into a syringe and injecting it directly into your jugular vein.

Bravo.

And he is, as I am, PROUD to be a progressive..what happened did your girlfriend/boyfriend leave you or something?? KoolAid rots your teeth fool.

Yeah I like the color option :P