Support your local marsupial

https://video.search.yahoo.com/search/video?fr=tightropetb&p=qokkas#id=9&vid=9240fc24d1863139976421ea7a864dcc&action=view

Yes, friends it is time that you supported my qokka avatar as the cutest avatar in this forum.

So far, the election is resembling a landslide.

Support the qokka rather than johndnorth's boring and possibly cyberdangerous firearm

Your avitar(sic) doesn't even have tits.

Avatars are not required to even possess tits,

Indeed, all avatars other than yours are titless.

Actually, it is a marsupial mammal, so it does have mammary glands in its pouch, if it is female.

Being a law-abiding citizen, as well as someone who has yet to visit Rottness Island, I do not have a pet qokka. It is illegal to make a pet of an endangered wild marsupial, and I do not know whether this is a male or a female qokka in the photo.

Humans are not normally turned on by marsupial mammaries. Qokkas are desirable because they are cute, not because they have hooters.

No one said they did. I merely pointed out your avitar sucks because it doesn't HAVE tits.

All that means is that all avatars other than mine suck.

Thanks for playing

Actually, it is a marsupial mammal, so it does have mammary glands in its pouch, if it is female.

Being a law-abiding citizen, as well as someone who has yet to visit Rottness Island, I do not have a pet qokka. It is illegal to make a pet of an endangered wild marsupial, and I do not know whether this is a male or a female qokka in the photo.

Humans are not normally turned on by marsupial mammaries. Qokkas are desirable because they are cute, not because they have hooters.

Do transsexual male Qokkas have pouch envy?

Koala Chlamydia: The STD Continues To Claim Lives Of ...

Feckin degenerates.

I currently have a possum with a broken back foot in my home, he will never be able to survive out in the wild so he is a keeper even tho it is ilegal in my county. It is either me or a death chamber. I recuse wildlife raccoons mostly..GOOD on you X :D

I had a possum get into my house. It took days to trap him and return him to the wild.

He was a really stinky animal. I don't think I want a pet possum.

I had a friend in Paraguay that adopted a pair of coati mundis. They had a bad habit of crawling under the roof tiles and causing leaks. He took them 10 kms up the river and let them go, But they returned within a week. So he had to shoot them and then he nailed their pelts to the wall. You can visit his website at paraguay.ch.

A really nice guy, an E German with a degree in agriculture who came to Paraguay, married a local girl, and has a fine family, A great place to stay if you want to explore a unique place in South America.

http://www.paraguay.ch/el-roble/el-roble-2/

Read the blogs and see the photos with the second one and see why you might want to visit Paraguay.

I had a possum get into my house. It took days to trap him and return him to the wild.

He was a really stinky animal. I don't think I want a pet possum.

I had a friend in Paraguay that adopted a pair of coati mundis. They had a bad habit of crawling under the roof tiles and causing leaks. He took them 10 kms up the river and let them go, But they returned within a week. So he had to shoot them and then he nailed their pelts to the wall. You can visit his website at paraguay.ch.

A really nice guy, an E German with a degree in agriculture who came to Paraguay, married a local girl, and has a fine family, A great place to stay if you want to explore a unique place in South America.

http://www.paraguay.ch/el-roble/el-roble-2/

Read the blogs and see the photos with the second one and see why you might want to visit Paraguay.

Actually possums use a litter box instinctively..and keep themselves very clean...when scared they do pee themselves. Like many of the other posters in here. Thanks for the link :)

It is hardly that qokka's fault that he provokes disdain for a movie you disliked.

My avatar can beat up and eat yours any day of the week. Plus, he would still be cuter.

Typical psychological class warrior mentality.

With you image and illusion mean everything. For myself, everything in plain sight is just sole results of perpetual molecular migration, nothing special, nothing mysterious, just specific displacement kinetically placed and all humanity can do to control it is teach everyone alive to deny it cradle to grave.

For myself, everything in plain sight is just sole results of perpetual molecular migration, nothing special, nothing mysterious, just specific displacement kinetically placed and all humanity can do to control it is teach everyone alive to deny it cradle to grave.

There is nothing "in plain sight" about any of the monotonous drivel you post, sole . No one can see molecular migration, molecules are to tiny for that.

There is no reason for anyone to deny the drivel you post, because it is incomprehensible word salad in which you words you refuse to define in incomprehensible run on sentences that make no grammatical sense.

For myself, everything in plain sight is just sole results of perpetual molecular migration, nothing special, nothing mysterious, just specific displacement kinetically placed and all humanity can do to control it is teach everyone alive to deny it cradle to grave.

There is nothing "in plain sight" about any of the monotonous drivel you post, sole . No one can see molecular migration, molecules are to tiny for that.

There is no reason for anyone to deny the drivel you post, because it is incomprehensible word salad in which you words you refuse to define in incomprehensible run on sentences that make no grammatical sense.

Results as kinetically positioned ancestrally organically or universally as inorganic sustaining universal movements in a point where time is just duration of being part of the moment now here.

the simplicity of the whole is equal to the total sum displacement of everything going on currently. Energy equals moelcular characteristics contracting into universal positions where in rare positions cellular organic reproductions return molecular content to its original molecular separate forms to repeat the cycle eternally changing total sum details now.

how can anything be kinetically positioned? kinetics means motion

you don't give up on your fucking word salad.. I will give you that

Molecular inversion, cold fusion, perpetual balancing as done to sustain what happens next. Did you ever learn "Energy cannot be created or destroyed when changing shape and form functioning the forms shaped here now."?

always remember intellect works from line of sight, and every line of sight is radial and perpendicular as each individual navigates simultaneously spaced apart now.

Boo. or should i SAY POP GOES THE WEASEL of humanity's world theater of the mind the possibilities or your life doesn't count socially.

Yes they have been known to be eaten by "people" Same as my pot belly pig, dog, cat, bird, turtle fish ect. the list goes on..I for one LOVE pork, it is my favorite. So this is no real dig, just non sense blabber from you. Reminds me of the homophobic threads..you can not see what you do not want to see.

Yes they have been known to be eaten by "people" Same as my pot belly pig, dog, cat, bird, turtle fish ect. the list goes on..I for one LOVE pork, it is my favorite. So this is no real dig, just non sense blabber from you. Reminds me of the homophobic threads..you can not see what you do not want to see.

Never forget looking is a radial line of sight as vision is a diagonal reception in return of radial positions of universally spaced apart currently. Instead of adopting a philosophycially thinking outside the box, see life as self contained to the moment here as living within your skin never the same added details as everything else maintained separately here.

Get out of a state of mind is all I am suggesting. I don't see you doing it, but I had to suggest actual results vs factual intepretations recited cradle to grave generation after generation.