At best, Obama was ok.

I think he did a great job with the hand that was dealt to him.

Obviously you would think that. Great minds control what the population is forced to believe possible.in the narrative of we, you, they, them, and those people.

People is a cast of characters by context, not ancestral position as currently spaced apart biologically, just half baked social logic done with radial interpretations.

Obviously you would think that. Great minds control what the population is forced to believe possible.in the narrative of we, you, they, them, and those people.

People is a cast of characters by context, not ancestral position as currently spaced apart biologically, just half baked social logic done with radial interpretations.

My New Year's Wish: That you learn elementary grammar.

I think he did a great job with the hand that was dealt to him.

Even his own party routinely complained about him not doing anything with Congress.

His SINGULAR "accomplishment", Obamacare is even going to come crashing down because he refused to work with Congress. Passing it via reconciliation, means it will be repealed using the same procedure.

His Iran "deal" holds no force of law.

His Goebbel Warming rules and regulations holds no force of law.

Obama is even aware how his legacy is going to unravel. That's why he's determined to stay in D.C. after he is evicted from 1800, and why he is scheduled to meet with Dims this week, trying to figure out a way to remain relevant and try to save Obamacare.

I remember the pile of crap he faced when he was first elected. He was actually able to take out OBL.

It's cute you credit him with taking out OBL, but give Bush no credit for creating the infrastructure that lead to the intelligence that actually accomplished that goal. Typical liberal, always taking credit for things you don't do, and blaming others for what you actually DO.

You mean he murdered bin Laden. No trial, no charges. Just murder. Obama was a failure. We're still occupying Afghanistan.

Considering that OBL confessed to killing thousands of Americans and pretty much declared himself the enemy, I think he got off light.

http://abcnews.go.com/WNT/video/osama-bin-laden-911-confession-13506877

He didn't confess. No. And the US does not murder people even if they do confess.

Yes, he did confess. And yes we do assassinate people, even citizens, without trial.

You mean he murdered bin Laden. No trial, no charges. Just murder. Obama was a failure. We're still occupying Afghanistan.

Actually that's not true. One of the few things Bill Clinton did right, was to bring charges against OBL in court.

And dumped the body. I don't believe any of it. And you don't understand Arabic, so you have no idea what he said.

Please. Have you ever heard of a translator? There are millions of poeple who speak Arabic, and had he said something other than what was reported, THAT would have been the real story.

Please. Have you ever heard of a translator? There are millions of poeple who speak Arabic, and had he said something other than what was reported, THAT would have been the real story.

All bin Laden was alleged to have said is he takes pleasure in what happened. Never said he organized it

bye troll

I'd run away too, were I you.

What OBL actually said:

"We fought you because we are free ... and want to regain freedom for our nation. As you undermine our security we undermine yours," bin Laden said.

He said he was first inspired to attack the United States by the 1982 Israeli invasion of Lebanon in which towers and buildings in Beirut were destroyed in the siege of the capital.

"While I was looking at these destroyed towers in Lebanon, it sparked in my mind that the tyrant should be punished with the same and that we should destroy towers in America, so that it tastes what we taste and would be deterred from killing our children and women," he said.

"God knows that it had not occurred to our mind to attack the towers, but after our patience ran out and we saw the injustice and inflexibility of the American-Israeli alliance toward our people in Palestine and Lebanon, this came to my mind," he said.

Now run away, or I shall taunt you a second time!

The ACA is infinitely preferable to the invasion of Iraq. We can fix the ACA. We can't fix Iraq.

When you spend money, there is a multiplier effect as the money spent here goes to someone who spends it there or invests it there.

When you spend it in Iraq, much of the multiplier effect aids Iraq's economy, not ours.

When it is spent on health care, a very large share gets spent here, and this country and its people enjoy the benefits.