Alleged Russian Hackers Are Among FBI's Most Wanted

TheHeadLiberal

This is a great intel report. Perhaps now those who have been skeptical in that Russia had something to do with things will change their viewpoint in light of these findings. It is actually frightening to think what more involvement they may have in U.S. things.

Alleged Russian Hackers Are Among FBI's Most Wanted
By Meghan Keneally

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/alleged-russian-hackers-fbis-wanted/story?id=44470746

"One is a 33-year-old Russian national who allegedly usually sports a shaved head and enjoys boating in the Black Sea. The other is a 29-year-old from Latvia alleged to have as many as 10 online aliases and to sometimes dye his brown hair red or blond."

"The two men are notorious hackers on the FBI’s most-wanted list who were singled out this week by the U.S. Treasury Department."

"A senior administration official said both men are "notorious cybercriminals who have been responsible for ... havoc in the international financial system, including against American companies."

truth is there are many many cyber criminal types and the truth is if your country takes no mind to prosecuting any of them and instead enlists their services what you get is a perfectly sanctioned stolen art / Putin country that is. So this perfectly sanctioned stolen art which at the right time can become a huge thorn, say in American democracy, might have something to say about it. After all the U.S. can kick the fucking ass out of Russian cyber shit, however, once the damage is done and you have an ignorant blowhard now leading the so called free world, who has a lot of supporters in said free world, then there is time to do things you would not ordinarily be allowed to do.

But it has to work that way. Trump has to win for it to work. Everybody knows that Americans already have a lot of fake news. Well why not just make that fake news spike really high at the right time. I mean they are so into social media where anybody can contribute fake news.

I'm just conjecturing here, I'm just thinking out of the box here, I'm just opening a door that any good hacker can open up only with a little more focus, only with a little more subterfuge. It becomes like I was born here, I know the U.S. more than most who actually were. I am like the Amazon, I know what they eat, how old they are, their total worth, what they buy, what literature they read, I'm like a pop up add they just need to click on because I can predict it magically, and if I am found out, guess what, am I any worse than Amazon, am I any worse than their Supreme Court, their congress of representatives, their senate, their alternate right haters, am I any worse than wikileaks or their Edward Snowden who is free to leave at anytime and go back home to his motherland. Am I?

Putin pushes the alternate right freaks in Russia, his bad boys if you will. He lets in Americans who hate jews or gays, he promotes the alternate right in his own home land. That's his fucking business right?

The worse the Russian economy gets, he still regains control. He has friends in Syria and lots of military that can easily bomb Assad's enemy. People in America could give a damn, maybe they will kill some of the ISIS followers too is what they hope for most. Putin is a sponsored state with power, a terrorist with power, not unlike the U.S. for so many long years, imagine what he can do with only a monkey wrench. Throw that much into the mix, even if you're smart, what the heck are you gonna do about it? Well... Senior Trump / mister mister Mitch McConnell, what?

Peace!.