Ted Kennedy nephew headed back to jail for murder....

Z09

Connecticut's highest court has reinstated the murder conviction of Kennedy cousin Michael Skakel.

State prosecutors had asked the state Supreme Court to reinstate the 2002 murder conviction against Skakel in the bludgeoning death of Martha Moxley when they were teenage neighbors in wealthy Greenwich.

It wasn't immediately clear if Skakel will be sent back to prison or allowed to remain free if he appeals or asks the high court to reconsider. His lawyer, Hubert Santos, said he was reviewing the ruling and had no immediate comment.

Connecticut's highest court heard arguments in February on whether Skakel should get a new trial or be sent back to prison for the murder, which took place in 1975.

Skakel, a nephew of Robert F. Kennedy's widow, Ethel, was freed on $1.2 million bail in 2013 when a lower court judge ordered a new trial after finding that Skakel's trial attorney failed to adequately represent him. He had been sentenced to 20 years to life in prison.

Skakel, 55, was seated in the gallery of the courtroom for the hearing, as was his cousin Robert F. Kennedy Jr.

Judge Thomas Bishop ruled that Skakel likely would have been acquitted if his trial lawyer, Michael Sherman, had focused more on his brother Thomas Skakel. Sherman has defended his work on the case.

small beans....why wasn't senile raygun thrown in JAIL for insisting 220 Troops stay in the barracks in Beruit???

and IRAN CONTRA

and why wasn't your AWOL Oil Puppet not thrown in Jail for INTENTIONALLY letting 9-11 happen?????

then LYING us into WAR

why is your Criminal Party still alive????????????????????

The party of RUSSIAN HACKING, Watergate, Arming Iraq, Arming Iran, Lying to Congress and Arming the Contras, Creating the Taliban, Creating Al-Qaeda, Lying America and its Allies into Iraq and Creating ISIS, Haliburton, 13 Benghazis, Kenny Boy/Enron Trickle Down, Tax Cuts for the Top 1%, OUTING a CIA Agent, Recessions, Depressions, Foxaganda, Hate Radio, Southern Strategy, Racism..

small beans....why wasn't senile raygun thrown in JAIL for insisting 220 Troops stay in the barracks in Beruit???

and IRAN CONTRA

and why wasn't your AWOL Oil Puppet not thrown in Jail for INTENTIONALLY letting 9-11 happen?????

then LYING us into WAR

why is your Criminal Party still alive????????????????????

The party of RUSSIAN HACKING, Watergate, Arming Iraq, Arming Iran, Lying to Congress and Arming the Contras, Creating the Taliban, Creating Al-Qaeda, Lying America and its Allies into Iraq and Creating ISIS, Haliburton, 13 Benghazis, Kenny Boy/Enron Trickle Down, Tax Cuts for the Top 1%, OUTING a CIA Agent, Recessions, Depressions, Foxaganda, Hate Radio, Southern Strategy, Racism..

more proof that the idiotcrats think if you say something enough it will somehow become the truth. The dems love their extremely stupid bought and paid for losers.

Connecticut's highest court has reinstated the murder conviction of Kennedy cousin Michael Skakel.

State prosecutors had asked the state Supreme Court to reinstate the 2002 murder conviction against Skakel in the bludgeoning death of Martha Moxley when they were teenage neighbors in wealthy Greenwich.

It wasn't immediately clear if Skakel will be sent back to prison or allowed to remain free if he appeals or asks the high court to reconsider. His lawyer, Hubert Santos, said he was reviewing the ruling and had no immediate comment.

Connecticut's highest court heard arguments in February on whether Skakel should get a new trial or be sent back to prison for the murder, which took place in 1975.

Skakel, a nephew of Robert F. Kennedy's widow, Ethel, was freed on $1.2 million bail in 2013 when a lower court judge ordered a new trial after finding that Skakel's trial attorney failed to adequately represent him. He had been sentenced to 20 years to life in prison.

Skakel, 55, was seated in the gallery of the courtroom for the hearing, as was his cousin Robert F. Kennedy Jr.

Judge Thomas Bishop ruled that Skakel likely would have been acquitted if his trial lawyer, Michael Sherman, had focused more on his brother Thomas Skakel. Sherman has defended his work on the case.

I fail to see the political relevance of this

I fail to see the political relevance of this

Actually politics had a lot to do with this case originally...

And that's why it took so long for it to be prosecuted

he is hung up on Kennedy's they been kicking republican ass in mass. He hates it.

Remember when you defended Kennedy's car accident?

You said...."we shouldn't judge what people did in their teens".....

He was almost 40 years old you friggin dope

How can a 14 year old kid run a presidential campaign?

dontlooknow

• 44,541 posts

Posted Yesterday, 04:14 PM

Driving campaign workers around?

i was party of the talking point or spin room. I would take democrat talking point and turn them into a positive for bush.

I was very good at it. Lead many people twice my age.

Yeah..

Some 14 year old kid is giving orders out in a presidential campaign...

You weren't even old enough to vote...

What a dope

How can a 14 year old kid run a presidential campaign?

dontlooknow

44,541 posts

Posted Yesterday, 04:14 PM

Driving campaign workers around?

i was party of the talking point or spin room. I would take democrat talking point and turn them into a positive for bush.

I was very good at it. Lead many people twice my age.

Yeah..

Some 14 year old kid is giving orders out in a presidential campaign...

You weren't even old enough to vote...

What a dope

^^ ridind the emotional roller coaster

more proof that the idiotcrats think if you say something enough it will somehow become the truth. The dems love their extremely stupid bought and paid for losers.

What is the truth in this case? The brother do it?

"Judge Thomas Bishop ruled that Skakel likely would have been acquitted if his trial lawyer, Michael Sherman, had focused more on his brother Thomas Skakel."

Anyone who lives in Mass. for a long period of time is interested. As you are bombarded with Trump have some pity for those of us who were carpet bombed by the Kennedy family for 50+ years. John Kerry and his antics are known to the old timers too. JFK in his official portrait is on the wall of the VFW up here. Is there anyone who hasn't been to the compound. It's too bad what happened to Joan. She was a beautiful woman. There is little that is not known about them by a good portion of the population permanently residing in the Peoples Comm. of Mass.