Who is the very best

Zaro

benson gets the title. Life long queer who services everyone at the truck stops in atlanta. He has long history of hating the USA and cheering on America enemies. Bensons mouth is round when he is on this board thinking of all the dicks he could milk!

There are so many pro-Russian trolls on here it's hard to pick. At least one of them may be paid by the Russian government to troll multiple forums.

But as for the others...it's sad to watch Americans under the spell of Putin. I guess those shirtless pics of him really enthralled them.

There are so many pro-Russian trolls on here it's hard to pick. At least one of them may be paid by the Russian government to troll multiple forums.

But as for the others...it's sad to watch Americans under the spell of Putin. I guess those shirtless pics of him really enthralled them.

Golfboy, he is a seasoned ball licker

'Americans under the spell of Putin'

remember when the rednecks were all in love with Airhead palin???...and she was almost a heartbeat away from the Presidency...

It all has to do what Foxaganda does...they start these Love Affairs, and the rednecks (those Real Americans) just suck it all up

So the record is clear: Rather than keeping us safer, the prison at Guantanamo has weakened American national security. It is a rallying cry for our enemies. It sets back the willingness of our allies to work with us in fighting an enemy that operates in scores of countries. By any measure, the costs of keeping it open far exceed the complications involved in closing it. That's why I argued that it should be closed throughout my campaign, and that is why I ordered it closed within one year.

Obama gets together with his Old White Straight Male NRA supporting Christian Club.

22obama-600_zpslon0tbdu.jpg

Atlanta has truck stops? It's so built up there's no room for them in the city.

Truck stops are almost never inside any city, there are lots of them on the Interstates that go into the city of Atlanta, where the truckers get showers and wait for info on their next load. I have been through Atlanta many times, and there is no lack of truckstops. Just google "truckstop Atlanta" and you will see where they are.

Truck stops are almost never inside any city, there are lots of them on the Interstates that go into the city of Atlanta, where the truckers get showers and wait for info on their next load. I have been through Atlanta many times, and there is no lack of truckstops. Just google "truckstop Atlanta" and you will see where they are.

You're talking about "Rest Areas" or "Rest Stops," clean, respectable facilities established along Interstate Highways by the State, where decent motorists may relieve themselves and purchase snacks and beverages from vending machines, take a walk, have a picnic, or walk their pets.

"Truck stops" are grimy re-fueling stations and alcohol dealerships where libber idiot boy-men lurk in the shadows hoping a fat, balding, sweaty truck driver will want some "company" for the evening...

15622664_1208019839285583_90308688674516

Someone's gotta teach this asshole how to spell Theocracy.

"Truck stops" are grimy re-fueling stations and alcohol dealerships where libber idiot boy-men lurk in the shadows hoping a fat, balding, sweaty truck driver will want some "company" for the evening...

male31-male-smiley-whistle-smiley-emotic

Lemme guess. That's what you've heard.....Right??

5x5,.,,,you over at soles place getting high again?

I can guarrantee that ain't going to happen. Strong possibility teacher and 6x6 are soks of the same sole either in person or mind the same educated stupidity believing now cannot exist as Eternity eternally separating everything in plain sight.

so there is a license in reality to embezzle other ancestries' ancestors cradle to grave within the rule of law and scripture. The ends justify the means does produce an actual Eternal Hell in this atmosphere.

putin loves russia and fights for its freedoms,,,,,, Obama hates america,, he pushes racism, faggotry, and muslim shit on the country every second of the day....

I pray every day for obamas failure and death ! I pray for putin to kick obamas ass everyday !!!

Go Trump Go Putin !!

Fuck obama