If Trump Believes He Won Honestly, Why doesn't he support actions

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FBI and the CIA are both saying that Putin interfered with the election in Trump's favor. Why doesn't Trump support investigating and clearing his name?

If you can't answer this question, Feel free to insult me. :D

Putin told him not to......

The latest from this ASSHOLE... Giuliani: U.S. Intelligence Agencies 'Incompetent, Politicized' On Russian Hack Reports

http://crooksandliars.com/2016/12/rudy-giuliani-calls-us-intelligence

U.S. Intelligence Agencies 'Incompetent, Politicized'

... says the guy who put his command center at ground zero

Maybe we should focus on improving things instead.

Apparently we were powerless to stop them...even when we knew shit was happening. Focus on being able to stop attacks.

Even Obama admits the "hacks" had no impact on the election results. Besides, countries get involved in the elections of other countries all the time...even the US.

Maybe we should focus on improving things instead.

Apparently we were powerless to stop them...even when we knew shit was happening. Focus on being able to stop attacks.

Even Obama admits the "hacks" had no impact on the election results. Besides, countries get involved in the elections of other countries all the time...even the US.

That does not explain why Trump* isn't supporting the investigation

You libloonys are comical.

Trump won and he doesn't have to do anything.

He's not interfering like the jackass O'Hole.

kj

Supporting the investigation isn't interference.

Looks like you can't answer the question

FBI and the CIA are both saying that Putin interfered with the election in Trump's favor. Why doesn't Trump support investigating and clearing his name?

If you can't answer this question, Feel free to insult me. :D

"If Trump believes he won honestly".... he did.

The whole "Trump is illegitimate" is nothing more than the left admitting they are impotent to do anything about it.

How about it being a waste of money?

It has already happened. Obama admits it did not impact the election results. Why spend the money?

Better to use it to strengthen our systems and make them harder to hack?

Why do we need an investigation when Obama said he already has the proof?

Oh wait, you can't think for yourself. Nevermind.

It has already happened. Obama admits it did not impact the election results. Why spend the money?

Evidently the hack was due to an ignorant liberal giving his profile AND password to a phishing scam email.

No amount of "strengthening" of system is going to stop that level of stupidity.

I would think that removing the cloud of illegitimacy that hangs over Trump* would be worth the money

"If Trump believes he won honestly".... he did.

The whole "Trump is illegitimate" is nothing more than the left admitting they are impotent to do anything about it.

Then what does Trump have to lose by supporting the efforts of the FBI and CIA if it only clears his name?

I would think that Trump, being the font of honesty, would want to clear his name of what could be a very impeachable offense.

Then what does Trump have to lose by supporting the efforts of the FBI and CIA if it only clears his name?

I would think that Trump, being the font of honesty, would want to clear his name of what could be a very impeachable offense.

What part of "he doesn't need to clear his name" did you NOT understand?

And "impeachable"? That's just stupid.

I would think that removing the cloud of illegitimacy that hangs over Trump* would be worth the money

The only people saying he is illegitimate are ignorant liberals who can't deal with the fact they had their asses handed to them.

FYI, that'd be you.

Again ( although I expect no Liberal reply ), how does all the hacking on the planet, have an effect on the individual vote? Here's how it went: Enough people in enough states, voted for Trump; and he got the electoral vote. See?

This is not really complicated..

What part of "he doesn't need to clear his name" did you NOT understand?

And "impeachable"? That's just stupid.

If Trump knew about Putin's involvement, That would be considered treason.

Although, the hoofty - gobshite liberals believe something sinister took place.

No, The FBI and the CIA says something sinister took place. Go ahead and tell me that both are on the take.

Again ( although I expect no Liberal reply ), how does all the hacking on the planet, have an effect on the individual vote? Here's how it went: Enough people in enough states, voted for Trump; and he got the electoral vote. See?

This is not really complicated..

Odds are, They didn't change the individual votes as so much as hacked the counters.

If Trump knew about Putin's involvement, That would be considered treason.

How would knowing about Putin involvement be considered treason?

Obama evidently knew. Is he guilty of treason too, or are you reserving this honor just for Trump?

Odds are, They didn't change the individual votes as so much as hacked the counters.

I'd ask for evidence to support this claim of "hacking the counters" whatever that is, but we both know you're just desperate and making shit up.