Obama adminstration: Angry and shallow brained losers.

Putin took the high road and laughed off Obama's actions as irrelevant. Instead they are saying they won't sink to the level of the angry and shallow brained losers in the Obama administration. BAHAHAAHAHAHA

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-30/putin-stunner-we-will-not-expel-anyone-we-refuse-sink-obamas-level

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4075572/Russia-blasts-Obama-administration-angry-shallow-brained-losers-prepare-retaliate-against-hacking-sanctions-TODAY.html

Also happening yesterday:

Obama attempted to launch a DDoS attack on Drudge and did shut them down for a while. Unfortunately for liberals they tipped their hand as now we know who is involved. There will be consequences; wait until after Jan. 20.

Putin took the high road and laughed off Obama's actions as irrelevant. Instead they are saying they won't sink to the level of the angry and shallow brained losers in the Obama administration. BAHAHAAHAHAHA

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-30/putin-stunner-we-will-not-expel-anyone-we-refuse-sink-obamas-level

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4075572/Russia-blasts-Obama-administration-angry-shallow-brained-losers-prepare-retaliate-against-hacking-sanctions-TODAY.html

Obama attempted to launch a DDoS attack on Drudge and did shut them down for a while. Unfortunately for liberals they tipped their hand as now we know who is involved. There will be consequences; wait until after Jan. 20.

Are you actually cheering on the Russian?

Are you actually cheering on the Russian?

Hell yes I am. They called you guys a bunch of shallow brained losers on the international stage. HILARIOUS. Russia is led by people who aren't going to escalate the situation or take the bait of some shallow brain losers in D.C. It just goes to show you how irrelevant Obama is.

Putin does not need cheering on. He does what he wants. The reset button was the start of it. Hilarity claimed we needed a reset after oblameo determined that the relationship with Russia after Bush was not well. We certainly had a reset. Putin had to take a dump. He took it on oblameo. oblameo just kept setting himself up with lines in the sand and other foolishness. PUTIN and Iran are setting up what will happen in Syria and the USA is not even being considered. Trump will get the USA back in the game.

Hell yes I am. They called you guys a bunch of shallow brained losers on the international stage. HILARIOUS. Russia is led by people who aren't going to escalate the situation or take the bait of some shallow brain losers in D.C. It just goes to show you how irrelevant Obama is.

You realize that we're in the middle of a conflict with Russia in Syria and innocent lives are being killed because of it?

If they were above board. Why are we siding with Putin against our own elected president?

What is it you leftists like to say?

"NOT MY PRESIDENT!"

You realize that we're in the middle of a conflict with Russia in Syria and innocent lives are being killed because of it?

Maybe you should tell them to chant "HANDS UP DON'T SHOOT." Bush had the Middle East under control and the dipshit Obama threw it into chaos. Not a surprise since he is a Muslim terrorist.

Oh please. A conflict that OBAMA AND HILLARY manufactured. As for innocent lives, when did that ever mean anything to DemocRATS. How about all the innocent lives that died in Kosova and Yugoslavia, a crisis manufactured by Clinton to bury Chinagate in the news cycle? How about all the innocent lives the DemocRATS were quite willing to let be killed in Iraq or because of Iraq, had Saddam been left in power. How about the innocent lives Obama ignored when he abandoned Iraq ... just like DemocRATS abandoned South Vietnam's innocents years ago. Don't try this high and mighty garbage, SM. Your hypocracy and dishonesty is so transparent we can all see through you. Thank good that Hillary set the precedent for 20 days from now when Trump takes office.

HIllary_Clinton_Russia_Reset_Button_Imag

She didn't mean it. But Trump will and it may save us from another cold war or even a hot war.

Conservatives would back ISIS if it furthered their cause. These Anti-American subversives are traitors to the core. We will see this Russian love affair become stronger after the Tramp is in office.

Oh please. A conflict that OBAMA AND HILLARY manufactured. As for innocent lives, when did that ever mean anything to DemocRATS. How about all the innocent lives that died in Kosova and Yugoslavia, a crisis manufactured by Clinton to bury Chinagate in the news cycle? How about all the innocent lives the DemocRATS were quite willing to let be killed in Iraq or because of Iraq, had Saddam been left in power. How about the innocent lives Obama ignored when he abandoned Iraq ... just like DemocRATS abandoned South Vietnam's innocents years ago. Don't try this high and mighty garbage, SM. Your hypocracy and dishonesty is so transparent we can all see through you. Thank good that Hillary set the precedent for 20 days from now when Trump takes office.

HIllary_Clinton_Russia_Reset_Button_Imag

She didn't mean it. But Trump will and it may save us from another cold war or even a hot war.

Correction, You mean Bush started with his invasion of Iraq.

HUSSEIN IS THE BIGGEST DISASTER THIS PLANET HAS EVER WITNESSED......THAT'S WHY HE NAMED HIMSELF HUSSEIN

I realize more in a second than you will ever know. I was born in the 40's. My father bombed Germany. I know all about GODLESS COMMIES. I got under the desk in the 50's. I fought on land with the Army against communists. I was a cold warrior. I watch the war in Syria every other day. The Russians do not care about civilians They flatten everything in front of the SAA. Trump is going to have to deal with an ex KGB officer that took satisfying dumps on oblameo the reset man. Putin is NO SLOUCH. Trump holds most of the cards. They will deal.

I realize more in a second than you will ever know. I was born in the 40's. My father bombed Germany. I know all about GODLESS COMMIES. I got under the desk in the 50's. I fought on land with the Army against communists. I was a cold warrior. I watch the war in Syria every other day. The Russians do not care about civilians They flatten everything in front of the SAA. Trump is going to have to deal with an ex KGB officer that took satisfying dumps on oblameo the reset man. Putin is NO SLOUCH. Trump holds most of the cards. They will deal.

Yeah, because Trump is a military genius.

muslims are not innocent lives,, all should be wiped from the earth none spared

Yeah, because Trump is a military genius.

imam Barbie Davis-Soetoro could not be reached for comment.

Obama-Crybaby.gif

...although girlish wailing could be heard emanating from the West Wing.

Obama-crying-for-guns.jpg

...until shortly after Moochelle Antoinette was seem entering... with infant items.

self-explanatory-crybaby-politics-133975

barry-is-gay.jpg