Obama did nothing about Russia until the Dems lost...

Z09

Since we now know that our government knew for a year we were being hacked by the Russians then why didn't Obama do

something about it?

Maybe because he thought Clinton would win and it didn't matter?

Isn't this a little like knowing cheating was going on but you said nothing until your side lost?

This fits in with the Donna Brazile lying....

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Putin and the world are laughing at us. Oblameo knew what he was doing and his entire foreign and domestic programs were part of an overall plan to bring down the USA. PODESTA gave up his password. Hilarity lied about her email and devices from beginning to end. Russia was not alone in the hacking. A 15 year old AMERICAN hacker could have hacked the DNC and probably did. When you give away a password expect to be hacked. Hilarity wanted to know if wipe the server meant using a rag. Racist dems are fools.

Since we now know that our government knew for a year we were being hacked by the Russians then why didn't Obama do

something about it?

Maybe because he thought Clinton would win and it didn't matter?

Isn't this a little like knowing cheating was going on but you said nothing until your side lost?

This fits in with the Donna Brazile lying....

oooooooooooooooooooooooooo.....geeeeeeeeeeeee.......

wanking.gif DEJA VU!!!!! wanking.gif

https://thinkprogress.org/flashback-conservative-lawmakers-decried-clintons-attacks-against-osama-as-wag-the-dog-e1ca08cd43ad#.oagk06na6

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2014/08/01/when-sean-hannity-attacked-bill-clinton-for-try/200295

http://beforeitsnews.com/politics/2016/10/bombshell-obama-exposed-for-wagging-the-dog-conspires-with-clinton-campaign-to-suppress-pds-11-2850200.html

something about it?

Obama is doing this NOW for one reason only, and we all know it. Even the liberals, if they were honest with themselves, know it.

z09....need a picture drawn????

Still dodging my question with cute posts I see.

Tells us all how Hillary's own emails could hurt her chances in the election.

You're allowing Obama to lead you by the nose while you avoid my question. "Topic Fail by benson" :)

Here's what Obama is doing to push his scam...

https://theintercept.com/2016/12/10/anonymous-leaks-to-the-washpost-about-the-cias-russia-beliefs-are-no-substitute-for-evidence/

Obama is doing this NOW for one reason only, and we all know it. Even the liberals, if they were honest with themselves, know it.

This is an interesting argument. :blink: :blink: Many run around here saying "prove it" happened. Now it is Obama's fault. Playground tactics...

This is an interesting argument. :blink: :blink: Many run around here saying "prove it" happened. Now it is Obama's fault. Playground tactics...

Obama's fault?

Explain why he did nothing about it until his party lost...

Yes..

Please explain why our president did nothing about the hacking until his party lost....

That is such a flawed statement I am not sure where to start..First off one needs facts to throw out blame..17 agencies were on it. The wheels of the Govn't move slow..And IF he simply wanted to save the day he could have called FOUL but he did not until after the investigation was over which was AFTER the shit hit the fan.

the poor rednecks, they just can't get a break with all their Ignorance

I am loosing faith in the male species lol

That is such a flawed statement I am not sure where to start..First off one needs facts to throw out blame..17 agencies were on it. The wheels of the Govn't move slow..And IF he simply wanted to save the day he could have called FOUL but he did not until after the investigation was over which was AFTER the shit hit the fan.

The wheels of the government moves slowly.....

Not much of an answer.....

I'm guessing right now if Clinton won this wouldn't be much of a story

I AM saying "prove it". But I've never blamed Obama.

Why do you have to lie, if the facts are on your side?

So, when ARE you going to prove your claims? Obama hasn't.

Was referencing timing more than anything,,Besides that ONCE you are hacked it is game over...then it simply becomes MOP UP.

I AM saying "prove it". But I've never blamed Obama.

Why do you have to lie, if the facts are on your side?

So, when ARE you going to prove your claims? Obama hasn't.

Didn't you just copy/paste this from another thread..your mouth is not attached to your brain.

Not much of an answer because she has no answer.

They're all still trying to figure out why Clinton lost, and "Russia did it" is the only thing they have left in their box of excuses.

Was referencing timing more than anything,,Besides that ONCE you are hacked it is game over...then it simply becomes MOP UP.

Didn't you just copy/paste this from another thread..you mouth is not attached to your brain.

You say my statement is "flawed"...

What about Obama's lack of action?

Actually had Clinton won I believe Obama's reaction would have been the same. Fucking with anothers political system is a no no.

No. Now show me, or anyone else blaming Obama for the "Russian hack", as you claimed.

Go to the CIA thread

I am trying to converse about the mess we find ourselves in, not throw blame. There is more than enough of that for both sides to deal with.

Actually had Clinton won I believe Obama's reaction would have been the same. Fucking with anothers political system is a no no.

Go to the CIA thread

I am trying to converse about the mess we find ourselves in, not throw blame. There is more than enough of that for both sides to deal with.

You're the idiot that claimed people were blaming Obama. Why run from your claim, because you know it was a lie?