"California Democrats legalize child prostitution"

What the pigs on the left have just done...

"California Democrats legalize child prostitution"

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/calif ... le/2610540

If you think the recent election took a toll on the dems...what until this story has had 2 years to sink into the minds of voters.

2018 is on its way!

If you think the recent election took a toll on the dems...what until this story has had 2 years to sink into the minds of voters.

2018 is on its way!

Any idea who came up with the initial proposal? Gotta be a name ( names ). I can add them to my list of reasons for public crucifixion.

If the OP is accurate, gonna be one Hell of a chore for Libs to rationalize this one.

How's this one sound: It's Bush's fault, & jimsouth is a hate filled racist. Known as Liberalogic.

Any idea who came up with the initial proposal? Gotta be a name ( names ). I can add them to my list of reasons for public crucifixion.

If the OP is accurate, gonna be one Hell of a chore for Libs to rationalize this one.

There are names in the article, but I suspect it will become well known after this story sinks in.

I hope everyone here will send the OP article to everyone in their email address book.

There are names in the article, but I suspect it will become well known after this story sinks in.

I hope everyone here will send the OP article to everyone in their email address book.

If even remotely true, it should never be allowed to rest.

http://www.snopes.com/child-prostitution-legalized-in-california/

Busted!

Yet another example of rightwingers not thinking critically and believing everything rightwing media tells them.

Snopes says - - - mixture !!!

Anyway, you're from San Francisco, the pole riding capital of North America.

Snopes gives the actual truth about this law. It is intended to regard underage persons found to be engaging in prostitution as VICTIMS, not criminals.

Jimbo and unrealperson think that they should throw these kids in jail as criminals.

That is because they hate California and are incredibly ignorant, illogical and stupid.

Snopes gives the actual truth about this law. It is intended to regard underage persons found to be engaging in prostitution as VICTIMS, not criminals.

Jimbo and unrealperson think that they should throw these kids in jail as criminals.

That is because they hate California and are incredibly ignorant, illogical and stupid.

The OP also says it will make it easier for pimps who traffic in child prostitution.

It will also encourage more minors to become prostitutes.

Xavier supports the dem law on child prostitution.

Of course I don't believe exploited children should be thrown in jail, and you know that. I believe anyone who does exploit a child should be crucified in public.

XO, your comebacks are getting thin & pathetic.

Feel free to post a reply of mine that states, exploited children should be thrown in jail.

Only two areas where I am fucking nuts: 1. Seeing children kept safe. 2. Cleanliness around food.

Busted!

Yet another example of rightwingers not thinking critically and believing everything rightwing media tells them.

Snopes kicks their own ass:

"This does not, however, mean that child prostitution is legal. It is still illegal for Californians to hire prostitutes (child or otherwise), and sex traffickers will still face consequences if they are caught prostituting children. The new law means that children involved in sex trafficking and prostitution will be treated as victims instead of criminals: "

So while it remains illegal for adults to HIRE prostitutes, it is no longer illegal for children to BE prostitutes.

The OP is correct. The leftwing moonbat site Snopes is simply trying to provide cover for the left, as they always do.

Before California passed this law, child prostitutes were subject to arrest and criminal prosecution. Now they are regarded as victims. That is as it should be. You don't bother to read what snopes said, you are just fucking ignorant and proud of it. Unperson is a total dolt, and you actually believe his crap.

You want to throw children in jail with criminals.\

California is 100% correct to pass this.

You do not understand the issue, you do not understand the law or its intent. You arte too effing stupid to pay any attention to whatever.

Of course we understand the issue. We also understand that the law California passed, makes the problem WORSE, not better.

This is what liberals always do... they when they find out how they fucked up, they say "Well we were just trying to DO something".

Well fuck you and your intentions.

Before California passed this law, child prostitutes were subject to arrest and criminal prosecution. Now they are regarded as victims. That is as it should be. You don't bother to read what snopes said, you are just fucking ignorant and proud of it. Unperson is a total dolt, and you actually believe his crap.

I did read it. So now children prostitutes are not criminals, they are victims.

They are now free to prostitute themselves without fear of prosecution. Get it yet, dumbass?

Of course we understand the issue. We also understand that the law California passed, makes the problem WORSE, not better.

This is what liberals always do... they when they find out how they fucked up, they say "Well we were just trying to DO something".

Well fuck you and your intentions.

I did read it. So now children prostitutes are not criminals, they are victims.

They are now free to prostitute themselves without fear of prosecution. Get it yet, dumbass?

These children could be helped in the same way without making child prostitution legal.

The dems will regret this law and 2018 is on the way.

Busted!

snopes is just a couple of dudes at a computer in an apartment somewhere. Probably doodsaq and xavieronassis.

I still say, anyone caught exploiting a child should be crucified in public; but who listens to the voice of reason?

snopes is just a couple of dudes at a computer in an apartment somewhere. Probably doodsaq and xavieronassis.

A secret high security server - - - like Hillary's.

Safe & sound in an abandoned outhouse, in Bumfuc, Iowa.

You continue to roll in your abysmal ignorance, like a pig rolls in sh*t.

Why, because you can't understand that once again, liberalism is a failure?

The police will no longer arrest children for prostitution. Do you really NOT understand that this will INCREASE child prostitution, not reduce it?

Even someone as ignorant as you, should be able to read the law for themselves.

Snopes did nothing to refute the article.

Here's some common sense from the article, for anyone with half a brain:

"Minors involved in prostitution are clearly victims, and allowing our law enforcement officers to pick these minors up and get them away from their pimps and into custody is a dramatically better solution than making it legal for them to sell themselves for sex. That only deepens their victimization and renders law enforcement powerless to stop the cycle of abuse. SB 1322 is not simply misguided its consequences are immoral."

This law is obviously flawed. Do libbers not realize that there are minors who seek to become independent prostitutes, without a pimp? They will now be free to operate legally. This law is SICK and any IDIOT who can't see that is also SICK AND EFFED IN THE HEAD!!!

Here, allow me to reword the headline borrowing typical rightwing propaganda tactics to mislead readers:

"Rightwingers Against Child Victims of Prostitution, Want Them Prosecuted"

There, that's more accurate. :)

Well, here's a liberal that admits he wants child prostitutes not to be prosecuted.

I suppose it's a self serving viewpoint though. He's probably afraid his supply of little boys will dry up if they get arrested.