I will resume my attacks on Old Mack.

I will hereby be resuming my attacks on Old Mack. My reprieve was based on the belief that Mack was sincere and indeed troubled, but after recent observations I clearly see Mack is a fraud a Con who looks for pitty wherever he can. He is in fact a tyrant and more than likely a fag.

My rendition of Macky,"Oh don't say bad things to me or I may kill myself" Waaa, Waaaaaa, I'm depressed, Waaaaaa, Waaaaaa. I'm just a poor elderly old conservocunt who may OFF myself if I get mad enough.

What a fuckin fruitcake folks.

biggayal....thank you for not shunning me BUT...if you plan on doing cyber battle with me you better get a new suit of armor and a well fitting helmet.

Second...I am a grown man who has been all around the United States and the world...that has a educated: good woman than can deal with my ups and downs; so I do not need other cyber nuts with to much time on thier hands validating who I am.

You'se can all shun me as far as I'm concern. At the Dylan Pool the had a Shun Mack Early Warning System so when new member came they told them right off the bat if you wanta be in the clique you gotta shun Mack. I posted there just to get on the ultraliberals jawns.

Thank you and God / Nature bless.

They set up a go fund me because the prep set his motorcycle on fire to.

edit%20nigger%20lover_zpscw8ysmdc.jpg

I will hereby be resuming my attacks on Old Mack. My reprieve was based on the belief that Mack was sincere and indeed troubled, but after recent observations I clearly see Mack is a fraud a Con who looks for pitty wherever he can. He is in fact a tyrant and more than likely a fag.

My rendition of Macky,"Oh don't say bad things to me or I may kill myself" Waaa, Waaaaaa, I'm depressed, Waaaaaa, Waaaaaa. I'm just a poor elderly old conservocunt who may OFF myself if I get mad enough.

Shut up asshat

Just think how effective it would be if people actually gave a shit about your diaper enveloped comments. :)

You're a simple loser bigdyke.

Your soul purpose in life is to destroy the sole reason you exist in plain sight behind your eyes and between your ears. You have succeeded as so many others are doing here.

Tyranny isn't maintained by one brain, but from a collective mind. If you understand now is eternity and eternally misdirect everyone else to believe Eternity is any other time than now, you are the tyrant. That includes every sole honoring that kind of mentality.

Judgement day has always been present. You have chosen not to be part of eternally separated now. Know the honor among thieves charming everyone else's ancestors away from their own ancestry socially, mentally, philosophically, psychologically, academically, politically, spiritually, artistically, economically.

9 gates of Eternal Hell in plain social behavior cradle to grave.

Burn you ruthless sob, even if it is metaphysically done by theory and theology. You wanted to make living an Eternal Hell for everyone else, now it is yours alone. I am done playing your mind's game.

the corrupted bank on hope, faith, and charity to keep the silent majority quitely obedient. Resistance doesn't have to be physically done, as honesty destroys power of persuading everyone to believe context came before content inventing means of supressing instinctive curiosity ancestrally.

WELL, I for ONE, am SHAKING in my BOOTS !!

oooooh, SCARY !

biggayal....thank you for not shunning me BUT...if you plan on doing cyber battle with me you better get a new suit of armor and a well fitting helmet.

Second...I am a grown man who has been all around the United States and the world...that has a educated: good woman than can deal with my ups and downs; so I do not need other cyber nuts with to much time on thier hands validating who I am.

You'se can all shun me as far as I'm concern. At the Dylan Pool the had a Shun Mack Early Warning System so when new member came they told them right off the bat if you wanta be in the clique you gotta shun Mack. I posted there just to get on the ultraliberals jawns.

Thank you and God / Nature bless.

They set up a go fund me because the prep set his motorcycle on fire to.

edit%20nigger%20lover_zpscw8ysmdc.jpg

^^ deadbeat

Mack's a lazy old masturbating fruitcake who spends hard nites spankin his monkey only to wake up hating himself in the morning.

The guys medicated to the hilt and on welfare. He's your typical Trump fanboy voter who would love to suck the Donald's orange dick.

Do your ludes ya old fart and shut up. Be glad there's hard working Americans out there paying taxes to support your dead ass.

Shut up asshat

hey I ass fucked yer maw last nite, it was great!!!

Please attack me. I need some target practice..........maroon.