Why is Donna still the DNC chair?

serving as Chair of our party these past few months has truly been an honor and privilege that I will always cherish.

But in a couple of months, it will be time for new leadership to take the reins and lead our party forward. So between now and February, when DNC members will elect our next Chair, I'm going to do everything I can to help set them up for success.

One vital part of this process is making sure every Democrat -- including you, has a seat at the table and a chance to share your thoughts with our next chair and party leaders so they can hit the ground running in 2017 and beyond.

Taking back Congress and the White House is going to require a team effort -- so I want to know: what do you want to see our party prioritize? Share your thoughts with us today:

http://my.democrats.org/Rebuild

Thank you,

Donna

Donna Brazile

Chair

Democratic National Committee

I shared my thoughts I emailed her I asked her why is she still the chair of the DNC.

LOL The Rockettets poopooed Trumps invite to preform at his Inaugural. No legs or tits this years for you guys :P

You're all a pathetic bunch of children. These women had the chance to perform at a Presidential inauguration, and chose to be ignorant snowflakes instead.

I'm sure it's something they can proudly tell their grandchildren about.

You're all a pathetic bunch of children. These women had the chance to perform at a Presidential inauguration, and chose to be ignorant snowflakes instead.

Yep. Really STUPID.

But I think it's great.

At the inauguration, Trump should tell the entertainment world they are a bunch of coddled children.

And that if they insist on acting like children, they are going to be treated like children.

Donna's still the chair because they haven't selected a new one yet.

There WILL be a new DNC chair.

Why don't they just hire an honest homeless person instead of someone who got caught undermining the election by giving Hillary debate questions in advance?

Why don't they just hire an honest homeless person instead of someone who got caught undermining the election by giving Hillary debate questions in advance?

Actually, they did hire homeless people to fill the stadium during the DNC convention (after they locked thousands of Sanders supporters out of the building). :lol: They gave them $50, a Hillary sign, and told them to cheer every time her name was mentioned. Unity and all that shit. Apparently those paid supporters didn't make their way to the polls in November. :rolleyes:

Actually, they did hire homeless people to fill the stadium during the DNC convention (after they locked thousands of Sanders supporters out of the building). :lol: They gave them $50, a Hillary sign, and told them to cheer every time her name was mentioned. Unity and all that shit. Apparently those paid supporters didn't make their way to the polls in November. :rolleyes:

There is so much dirty crap in both sides of the isle nothing surprises me at this point. lol I heard about that one as well.

• 2 weeks later...