Tramps Inaug Expected to have Record Low Turnout

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

even LOWER than the AWOL Oil Puppets in 2001...

I feel the Love

Yeah, we know.

Republicans actually have to WORK on Jan 20th which is UNLIKE your demorrhoid ASSHOLES had to do in 2009 and 2013.

Sucks for your side with all those teat suckers having all that free time where they can do as they please on the taxpayers nickel.

Wonder if you gave thought to the fact that this is WHY you morons lost the election? Too many teat suckers and not enough contributors!!

Another brilliant remark with no value, you guys just keep making our points for us

well your god the kenyan clown made it and now you welfarecrats are scare to tell us about them. How come you uneducated losers run and hide when challenged. Could it be you are cowards and ignorants?

"Another brilliant remark with no value, you guys just keep making our points for us"

Junior Klan Samples has been following me around daily for 12 years....don't know what he'd do without me

Everywhere I go someone like benny is saying the same things I heard on other boards for 20 years. I think benny is the loser ricky. He has had many aliases over the years if it is him. sitsinsection8, rick, rstreng, i'm owed, wheresmycheck, are a few that come to mind!

15747922_1358515357527180_48217829516017

They could make a video and use benny and have him sitting on a frontend loader speaking democrap double speak and we could cure this disease.

even LOWER than the AWOL Oil Puppets in 2001...

I feel the Love

such an talking point get anymore shallow than this, your reality won't exist beyond the cast of people trying to act it out on the world stage. Starving artists made famous supporting denial of the self evident will indeed fit their starving artist caricature with the silent majority not guying their sales pitch.

Honesty is free, corruption costs ancestry their ancestors cradle to grave.

Hillary as Gore, got more votes from Americans

Thank your Comrade Putin and ignorant racist rednecks for Comrade Tramps ""victory""

I remember those many many pre election polls, stating Hillary would nail the electoral vote. Funny how, back then, the electoral vote was liberal gospel.

Al Jolson - Toot Toot Tootsie Goodbye - YouTube