Mysterious illness tied to marijuana use

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/mysterious-illness-tied-to-marijuana-use-on-the-rise-in-states-with-legal-weed/

Crazed liberal foolishness and buffonery.

LiberalIdiot.jpg

“It is certainly something that, before legalization, we almost never saw,” Heard said. “Now we are seeing it quite frequently.”

Pot headed morons unite.

You have only your minds to lose.

kj

How do the sources know whether or not this so called weed has not been treated with heroin?

Then again the alcohol and tobacco people might be the source of this rumor. Both alcohol and tobacco are so so so so so addictive = dangerous drugs.

No long term studies to back this story up.

Best grow your own.

I loved the quote from the user about how ambitious he became after stopping smoking the wacky weed.

CHS can lead to dehydration and kidney failure, but usually resolves within days of stopping drug use. That’s what happened with Crowder, who has been off all forms of marijuana for seven months.

“Now all kinds of ambition has come back. I desire so much more in life and, at 37 years old, it’s a little late to do it, but better now than never,”he said.

How do the sources know whether or not this so called weed has not been treated with heroin?

Then again the alcohol and tobacco people might be the source of this rumor. Both alcohol and tobacco are so so so so so addictive = dangerous drugs.

No long term studies to back this story up.

Best grow your own.

MAYBE you should READ the article, SHITFORBRAINS!!

He co-authored a study showing that since 2009, when medical marijuana became widely available, emergency room visits diagnoses for CHS in two Colorado hospitals nearly doubled. In 2012, the state legalized recreational marijuana.

But your dumbass remarks show EXACTLY what your party of liberrhoid MORONS is about.

photo-26889.jpg?_r=1423600415

wanking.gif

Virgins.....

January 14, 2016

"For a seasoned cannabis user, it might seem a little strange that people are traveling to the emergency room for issues related to marijuana.

Unlike alcohol or pharmaceuticals — which bring hundreds of thousands to the ER each year — no one has ever died from cannabis use alone, a fact the federal government backs up. Overdosing on an edible or hash-dab can be a truly miserable experience, but currently the primary remedy in most cannabis cases is time and relaxation.

So why go to the hospital?

Recent statistics show there has been a significant leap in the number of people showing up to the emergency room for marijuana — particularly in legalized states. Does this mean that the marijuana health epidemic prohibitionists warned us about has finally arrived? Or can all this be chalked up to inexperienced straights trying pot for the first time, freaking out and not knowing what to do other than go straight to the hospital?"

http://www.thecannabist.co/2016/01/14/pot-emergency-room-marijuana-er/42939/

Perhaps instead of making general conclusions the study should have been examining the product which is allegedly marijuana. That has not been done. The product smoked may not be marijuana. Could be green looking foliage laced with Heroin or Meth.

This entire report maybe a fraud. The righty wing misinformation party is at it again.

People have been smoking marijuana for a 100 years or more yet this matter never surfaced.

GROW YOUR OWN!!!!

wanking.gif

Yeah......that's a lie.....Skippy.

LimbaughPig.jpg

lol

Really?

You obviously don't know shit about growing weed

I have seen eagle 20 sprayed at week 6

I have seen assholes not flush out nutrients

I have seen weed with powdered mildew dipped in multiple mildew killers then dried out and sold

You stupid fuck

BTW I smoke every single day

I fucking love weed

You ignorant fucking jackass

wanking.gif

Yeah......that's a lie.....Skippy.

LimbaughPig.jpg

lol

Really?

You obviously don't know shit about growing weed

Yeah, Skippy....that's what it is.....I only (first) started growing, indoors....under a three-bedroom ranch-house, in Louisville, CO.....back, around 1980.....when metal-halide grow-rigs (for sale) first started showing-up in High Times.

827.gif

Yeah, Skippy....that's what it is.....I only (first) started growing, indoors....under a three-bedroom ranch-house, in Louisville, CO.....back, around 1980.....when metal-halide grow-rigs (for sale) first started showing-up in High Times.

827.gif

I simply don't believe you

You must not know shit if you think a lot of the weed in dispensaries aren't chalk full of chems

You are either lying, dumb or both

I simply don't believe you

You must not know shit if you think a lot of the weed in dispensaries aren't chalk full of chems

You are either lying, dumb or both

wanking.gif

Yeah, Skippy...sure, Skippy.....and, you're keeping proof, of that, hidden.....where??