Anyone notice since Hillary lost 5 electoral votes, Israel...

Is currently slammed into center stage of social conversations to be used against the Trump presidency. Good thing that Arab Spring and Calaphate were just conspircay theories, Sarcasm.

It is wonderful watching the allies of the plural minority try to make everyone believe they haven't lost their power of persuasion controlling the flow of information in every society.

The silent majority are on the move without making a spectacle of getting things done correctly. And the ruling elites are acting as if Armageddon occurred and the end of time as humanity directs societal eovlution has lost its meaning.

Which it has. Comes back to the moral of the nursery rhyme Humpty Dumpty falling off the wall. Nobody knows how to put being human back together again since ruled by humanity for 300 generations.. score that as 6,000 years of civilized denial.

Yes i have noticed they they decided to stop crying in their milk and now try to hurt Trump with israel but both trump and israel know what the muzzy lovers and communist obama regime stand for.

But are you willing to stop acting exactly as those you idealistically oppose. I don't see any sign of you trying. takes all sides of denial to assure the philosophy of nobody can know everything about anything specifically here now. So how would intellect know more than what intelligence is allowed to say socially in a mind the law and order scriptured society fabricated in theories and theologies always keeping self evident results from completely understood why eternal life only exists as separated now?

Personal dishonesty done socially is corruption conspiring to make sure nobody recognizes why and how life is sustained one lifetime at a time currently. Science always suggests there is a missing link, what keeps the link missing in plain sight?

Now is actual physical Eternity, real or reality?

Eternal life actually arrives after death, honest or make believe?

Societal evolution is designed to maintain ancestral mistakes done generationally until extinction arrives next, true or false?

Oh hell I forgot about Taiwan, the Israel of the Orient. Taiwan to China as Hebrew/judeo to Islam and Christianity to the other two.

I have been on a 8 year mission to cuss obama and all he stands for !!!

Now is actual physical Eternity, real or reality?

Eternal life actually arrives after death, honest or make believe?

Societal eovlution isn designed to maintain ancestral mistakes done generationally until extinction arrives next, true or false?

When i die i will be better prepared to answer these questions !

True

I have been on a 8 year mission to cuss obama and all he stands for !!!

When i die i will be better prepared to answer these questions !

True

See, you cuss it, but you don't want to live without it. I want it to end without destroying self evident results ignored historically in every recorded word defending humanity's control of human behavior cradle to grave.

Becoming civilized only produces civic minds more than civil personalities crushed by public opinion.

Yes, it is encouraging that the Adults may be poised to take over again, and TAKE BACK the reigns of power from the CHILDREN (in a mental sense primarily), who hold illogical and unachievable ideals, based on LIES, DISTORTIONS, and FANTASY WORLD beliefs, who DO NOT accept Common Sense and empirical data as a basis for those beliefs, and hold to them REGARDLESS of what Common Sense, and FACTS dictate...

These children have taken our country off on a DANGEROUS path, and YET, attempt to BLAME the bumpy road on those who had NOTHING to do with the decisions... the IDIOCY is MIND BOGGLING !!

BUT, maybe, we are on the verge of correcting the ship... GOD BLESS AMERICA !!

liberrhoids are incapable of any form of societal evolution.

They believe in absolute dictatorial control of society hence, the free capabilities of the individual are thwarted at every juncture, so there is no creativity allowed.

It's WHY they need to be destroyed and not allowed to survive.

Their entire ideology is based on control of everyone and that can ONLY come at the end of a gun.

BUT, that isn't possible as long as those being controlled have the same gun pointing back at the controllers.

It's WHY the Founders understood that an ARMED SOCIETY would always remain a FREE SOCIETY.

Ridding this nation of the liberrhoid cancer MUST be the goal of this surviving generation, otherwise, our future is quite bleak.