When is Israel giving back the multi-billions of dollars we gave them?

Why we continue to fund and perpetuate a several thousand year dispute is beyond me.

Israel claims they have been inclusive of Palestinians in their society. I think not so much of that is going on.

Whatever religious juju is fucking things up over there needs to run its course.

Nothing to do with religion. Just property rights.

All Jimbo ever has to say is that he hates Muslims.

Never said that, and you well know it. I just stated the ideology they are anchored to is primitive & barbaric. You keep digging deeper into the idiot hole

Translation: I hate all Muslims. I'm too narrow minded and lazy to differentiate between those who are peaceful and those who are not.

I heard many are now closet toilet paper users. I guess that's some ground gained.

This is not ISIS, this happens in so called moderate Muslim communities: FGM - honor killings - child brides - stoning rape victims - killing gays - killing infidels. You dumb fucking liberals ain't got a leg to stand on; cause what I posted is in stone documented.

Well, them Afghan war lords needs a constant fresh supply of Bacha bāzī boys for ass plowing. Bacha bāzī (Persian: بچه بازی‎‎, literally "boy play"; from بچه bacha, "child", and بازی bāzī, "game") is a slang term in Afghanistan for a wide variety of activities involving sexual relations between older men and younger adolscent men, or boys, that sometimes includes child sexual abuse or pederasty.

The US is bombing Afghanistan and occupied it for over a decade.

I thought Obama said, he'd pull us out of the ME many years ago, did I miss something?

This is not ISIS, this happens in so called moderate Muslim communities: FGM - honor killings - child brides - stoning rape victims - killing gays - killing infidels. You dumb fucking liberals ain't got a leg to stand on; cause what I posted is in stone documented.

Show me a source that PROVES every single Muslim, without exception, participates in these brutal acts.

Every single one, Jim.....source it.

If you can't come up with a valid source (and we all know you can't), then you have to take every incident on a case-by-case basis.

You hate-blinded bigot.

The big winner in foreign aid is Afghanistan.

Source? Show us where the US sends more in aid to Afghanistan than they do Israel. It's not even close, Jimbo.

You say it with every post on the subject.

Over and over again.

Do you deny this? This is not ISIS, this happens in so called moderate Muslim communities: FGM - honor killings - child brides - stoning rape victims - killing gays - killing infidels. You dumb fucking liberals ain't got a leg to stand on; cause what I posted is in stone documented.

Show me a source that PROVES every single Muslim, without exception, participates in these brutal acts.

Every single one, Jim.....source it.

If you can't come up with a valid source (and we all know you can't), then you have to take every incident on a case-by-case basis.

You hate-blinded bigot.

Source? Show us where the US sends more in aid to Afghanistan than they do Israel. It's not even close, Jimbo.

Afghanistan gets about 6 -7 billion; I'm not sure what Israel gets, do you know?.

Do you deny this? This is not ISIS, this happens in so called moderate Muslim communities: FGM - honor killings - child brides - stoning rape victims - killing gays - killing infidels. You dumb fucking liberals ain't got a leg to stand on; cause what I posted is in stone documented.

Afghanistan gets about 6 -7 billion; I'm not sure what Israel gets, do you know?.

The US is at war with Afghanistan. No one told you that?!