Israel=Parasite

Why is the US giving this whiny country an allowance?!

They are the turd in the Islamic punch bowl....

Don't forget they are about the only thing in the region keeping the Russians from seizing the oil fields.

Probably doesn't hurt to help out the chosen ones, they are in good with the Lord for the long run.

They are the turd in the Islamic punch bowl....

Don't forget they are about the only thing in the region keeping the Russians from seizing the oil fields.

Probably doesn't hurt to help out the chosen ones, they are in good with the Lord for the long run.

Oh, you don't think those rich sand bastards can defend themselves against a army that the Afghanistan ol ladies with wash boards knocked the shit out of? They aren't stopping shit, even ISIS has them shivering in their boots.

The so-called "Chosen ones" look at you in disdain, you are considered unworthy, just keep the money coming and STFU.

Breitbart-netanyahu.jpg

December 29, 2016

"Netanyahu should quit while he's ahead, but he just can't. There is no incentive. Like the hundreds of earlier resolutions critical of Israeli policies, as worded, the most recent condemnation by the UN can do little more than cry out for justice in the night from a state built from the marrow of genocide.

I get "bombast", "brash" and, at times, even "bully". However, it's the two-legged beasts that feed on the innocent I do not.

Netanyahu is very much that kind of beast - an ogre who lives in a world surrounded by dark, deadly thoughts. With delusion his ally, dishonesty his friend and death his messenger, he thumbs his nose at the world as his reign of state terror consumes more and more civilian victims guilty of no offense other than the air they breathe and free life they seek.

When the history of our times is written, an honest accounting will no doubt add Netanyahu's wicked shadow - and that of his predecessors - to the list of fiends that have seen the world as little more than a playground within which to use their toys of death and despair - always, of course, for the right reasons and always, of course, against the meek and defenseless among us."

http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/2016/12/israel-crimes-settlements-161229075030106.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etXAm-OylQQ

http://euphrates.org/

From a military standpoint I am not sure Israel is of any strategic importance to the U.S.

Israel under the current maniac does some USA government war mongering and they do it with the finest of USA weapons. I believe Israel is considered to be the 6th largest nuke power in the world.

Israel under the current maniac does some USA government war mongering and they do it with the finest of USA weapons. I believe Israel is considered to be the 6th largest nuke power in the world.

Israelis are tight lipped about their defenses. Rightly so; the element of surprise you know.

I have an old book, Small Arms of the World. I go to Israel in the index. Index says Israeli Arms, pages 345 to like 365. I go to the pages, and they were never included in the book. Book jumps from 344 to 366. Not the exact pages; but you see what I mean.

Radical Muslims have no qualms about slaughtering any infidel. Read the Koran. All devout Muslims must adhere to the Koran - the teachings of Mohammed. Not really a secret.

I guess XO believes the whacko Muslims will cut a pass to all the anti-Netanyahu Jews.

Yow - - - Dream on.