"Mein Kampf" Explained Effective Propaganda

doodsaq

Hitler argued that effective propaganda "appeals to the feelings of the public rather than to their reasoning ability", relies on "sterotyped formulas" repeated over and over to drum ideas into the minds of masses, uses simple "love or hate, right or wrong" statements to assail the enemy while making "intentionally biased and one-sided" arguments.

This is all from Mein Kampf. Sound familiar, Trumpkins?

You see these very same tactics employed right here on this forum.

I was thinking th same thing when i watched the Hillary rallies, it was like i watching Hitler on the History channel, the dramatic poses, dramatic pauses, assertive tone..But then she Lost her SHOE...her friggin SHOE.

I think you failed here lol. Which party focuses on people's feelings more, and plays the emotions of differing groups against each other?

Did ya get the feeling Trump* would bat for ya? Drain that swamp? Erect an industrial empire in the mid west? Hell even coal could come back

Lol

Hitler loved standing in front of the screaming masses for hours at a time. Hitler was never questioned and Hitler hated then destroyed as in murdered the media. Sound familiar, when do the book burnings start. Americas Conservatives have always had a secret admiration for Hitler.

One of Tramps Brown Shirts

JTZilla

i was taxed more each year tha Nlgger was fraudulently in office,,,the world laughs at us for having a fucking filthy faggot assed Nlggar there at the whitehouse.... Im ashamed of my country!!!
JTZilla
fuck obama and the nigacrats he stands for
JTZilla

she isnt moving in because she doesnt want to smell that nlgger smell

JTZilla

seriously how do you vote for a nlgger?

unbelievable

Quoting JTZilla just gives that inbreed POS a platform. Anyone that full of mindless hate will have a very very short life span..

Those that agree with his hate also show the men behind the curtain. I am actually glad to have seen so many of Trump supporters true colors because they are surly NOT red white and blue.

Many just spout one liner hate BS with zero content or substance. I am not surprised they went all goofy over Trump, they want an asshole just like them ..minus the money they are. Mini lil redheaded jerk offs.

We are up against stupidity and by being so blind they won't see the real shit coming. With their beating on their chest mentality, like those baboons they call Obama, The intelligent will have to step in and clean up the mess as we always have to do..Nam, Iraq, Afg..the economy the list goes on.

Since history can not be taught to this kind of personality, the only thing that can teach them is failure and a big one is coming after the 20th. Hell, he isn't even PODUS yet and is on a path to failure.

Sound bites and 1 liners does not make the man, actions do and I must say, his actions have been worth a thousand words, non of any substance, I might add.

Bright side to all this...We put these small minded lil bastards back in their cages where they belong. We tried tolerance..but some things you simply can not ignore. Trump is not a King and if those that are still thumping their chest think this is so..you have a very very rude awaking coming.

This definitely sound familiar doodsaq Trump and Trump voters are being portrayed as pure evil being compared to Stalin and Hitler to instill fear and paranoia among consumers of this propaganda . propaganda is completely demonizing a person or a group of people and yes its happening here and a lot of other places and causing a lot of fear and panic among the masses who believe it