Hey Libs... what is wrong with.....

Okay, forget about Trump, the person for a moment. I don't want to see answers like "He's a racist pig!" I want to know what you think is so wrong about;

Bringing jobs back to this country so people can depend on themselves and not government?

Finding and creating a healthcare system that is fair to EVERYONE. Not where one family pays 52,000 dollars a year and another one pays $500 for the same plan. (And yes, I have a friend that was quoted 52K with a 13k deductable for him and his family (wife and 3 children)

Keeping illegal immigrants OUT and preventing them from draining and mooching off our welfare system, but welcoming all that want to immigrate here LEGALLY?

Building up our military so that we can defend ourselves AND be a presence in the world where we can stop genocidal maniacs through a show of force?

Changing our educational system so that we're actually TEACHING our children and not just teaching to the test? Giving people the right to take their child to the best school that is best for THEM instead of leaving them in some hellhole where they fall behind?

Seriously... what is wrong with those things?

Plenty. Same with every other option reality gives ancestry, either with the idea or stand against everyone believing it. Separates one of a kind behavior from performing as one mind in a cast of people directed by rule of law and scriptures promising brighter tomorrows than yesterday's mistakes re-interpreted now.

Nothing....thats why I ALWAYS vote Democrat

Uh...... I'm not seeing the connection. You say nothing is wrong with those things, but you always vote for the party that is against those things. Ok.. more liberal logic.

If that is true how do you explain some Democrats want illegals to get Obamacare...?

probably because they don't want to throw another human being out into the street thats deathly ill...or their kids

tell me...why do republiKans (when they can't find enough American SUCKERS and Manipulated MORONS) think its ok to give Illegals citizenship if they join the Military and fight in their War Of LIES????

Bringing Jobs back???...Obama has been trying to do that for 8 years...with nothing but republiKan Obstruction

Healthcare???...Obama wanted Single Payer...so did the Clintons before HC was 300% x more expensive..the gop Blocked it all the way in favor of the obscene profits of the Pharmaceutcals and HC Industry

Illegals????...Obama has deported more Illegals in 8 years than the last 3-4 Presidents have combined

Military???...Obama has cut waste, gotten us basically out of Iraq and the War Of Lies, along with gop Record Debt...see Ikes speech on the "rightwing Military Induastrial Complex"

If that is true how do you explain some Democrats want illegals to get Obamacare...?

Lost in faith anything is possible when everyone socially believes now isn't Eternity keeping everything eternally separated now.

Lost in faith Eternity isn't currently keeping everything eternally separated as existing in plain sight. Simple lost in faith be it science fiction or spiritual fantasies acted out by staged casts of ancestry pretendign to become a separate interpretation of "We the people decided to ignore the self evident academically, artistically, politically, spiritually, economically acting as one mind in this atmosphere.

the soul of humanity so to speak metaphorically. That is how intellect stopped ancestry from knowing they live in a Garden of Eden inorganic use of molecualr content sustains naturally here. Life is a contracting result of expanding inorganic combinations. Action and reaction cycling through everything going on now.

probably because they don't want to throw another human being out into the street thats deathly ill...or their kids

tell me...why do republiKans (when they can't find enough American SUCKERS and Manipulated MORONS) think its ok to give Illegals citizenship if they join the Military and fight in their War Of LIES????

Bringing Jobs back???...Obama has been trying to do that for 8 years...with nothing but republiKan Obstruction

Healthcare???...Obama wanted Single Payer...so did the Clintons before HC was 300% x more expensive..the gop Blocked it all the way in favor of the obscene profits of the Pharmaceutcals and HC Industry

Illegals????...Obama has deported more Illegals in 8 years than the last 3-4 Presidents have combined

Military???...Obama has cut waste, gotten us basically out of Iraq and the War Of Lies, along with gop Record Debt...see Ikes speech on the "rightwing Military Induastrial Complex"

"probably because they don't want to throw another human being out into the street thats deathly ill...or their kids"

No... its'because they want their vote. And... it's why they don't want voter ID's so they can get the illegals that they paid off to be able to vote.

"Obama has been trying to do that for 8 years...with nothing but republiKan Obstruction"

"Obama has cut waste, gotten us basically out of Iraq and the War Of Lies, along with gop Record Debt...see Ikes speech on the "rightwing Military Induastrial Complex"

Got us out of Iraq... and created a vacuum for ISIS to form. The "JV Squad" of terrorist organizations. "War of Lies?" What lies was that again? Because they DID find WMD's there.

They obstruct because his bills are full of pork and other bullshit and would NOT be good for the country. If they wanted some of his policies to pass, then just put THAT and that ONLY before congress and see if it passes. The Dems put a bill before congress and then fill it with other bullshit, they then advertise that they put this bill before congress and when the GOP votes it down, the dems only report on the main part and say that the republicans turned it down to maka them look bad. It's all political bullshit.

"Obama has deported more Illegals in 8 years than the last 3-4 Presidents have combined"

Because they've been flooding in at record amounts. Seal the border and you fix that problem.

"Obama has cut waste, gotten us basically out of Iraq and the War Of Lies, along with gop Record Debt...see Ikes speech on the "rightwing Military Induastrial Complex"

Got us out of Irag and allowed ISIS to form... the "JV Squad" of terrorists as he said. W"War of Lies" Which lies were those again? Because they DID find WMD's.

your Foxaganda rebutal is dead wrong

But I'll take this one....""Got us out of Irag and allowed ISIS to form...""

Oh Oh....One of yours....

Lt. General Michael Flynn isn't afraid to speak up when it comes to his views on America's handling of ISIS.

He has even gone so far as to predict another 9/11 attack.

This month, the retired Defense Intelligence Agency director sat down with German magazine Der Spiegel for an interview where he blamed the 2003 Iraq war — and then President George W. Bush — for creating the Islamic State terrorist group.

In the interview, Flynn describes the decision to release Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, current head of ISIS, from American custody in 2004:

We were too dumb. We didn't understand who we had there at that moment. When 9/11 occurred, all the emotions took over, and our response was, "Where did those bastards come from? Let's go kill them. Let's go get them." Instead of asking why they attacked us, we asked where they came from. Then we strategically marched in the wrong direction.

The Iraq war was "a huge error," he said, adding that the fall of Saddam Hussein presented an opportunity for groups like ISIS to grow.

The invasion of Iraq may turn out to be (if not already proven to be) the worst Presidential mistake in the past 100 years. We have (had) no idea what the falling debris would bring in the way of increased chaos, death, and hatred. There are forces in the Middle East beyond our ability to control and I hope we will look back in 50 years and see it marked the end of interventionist American strategy once and for all.

Okay, forget about Trump, the person for a moment. I don't want to see answers like "He's a racist pig!" I want to know what you think is so wrong about;

Bringing jobs back to this country so people can depend on themselves and not government?

Finding and creating a healthcare system that is fair to EVERYONE. Not where one family pays 52,000 dollars a year and another one pays $500 for the same plan. (And yes, I have a friend that was quoted 52K with a 13k deductable for him and his family (wife and 3 children)

Keeping illegal immigrants OUT and preventing them from draining and mooching off our welfare system, but welcoming all that want to immigrate here LEGALLY?

Building up our military so that we can defend ourselves AND be a presence in the world where we can stop genocidal maniacs through a show of force?

Changing our educational system so that we're actually TEACHING our children and not just teaching to the test? Giving people the right to take their child to the best school that is best for THEM instead of leaving them in some hellhole where they fall behind?

Collectively nothing is wrong with any of them..but reality is a harder nut to crack..Most of the things you list are been there done that stuff. Bitch n moan tag lines.,,left and right. Devil is in the details. Most of these issues have had a blankie thrown over them hoping they will correct themselves. Our "system" as it is has and will continue to be, the 1% rule the roost and we just let the foxes in..again

we aren't out of Iraq

That's a lie

On top of that we have new wars and more drone bombing than ever

So keep illegals out but at the same time give them Obama care?

That's illogical

Obama has done nothing but sign fta's

Yea, really trying to bring jobs home

You are full of shit

Just a party hack

Grow up

"Because they've been flooding in at record amounts. Seal the border and you fix that problem"

I've lived in several southern cities....How Bout...""Make the citizens stop hiring them..Make that Illegal""....Atlanta is an excellent example, go around any neighborhood, all the repubicans have Illegals doing their Lawn work

duh....duh....native

How many Illegals is the TRAMP trying to hire right now?????????????????

How many Illegals are working in the redneck states free and clear of any law enforcement??????

You do make a point Benson

Good for you

Its about fucking time

There should be massive fines on those who hire illegals

I'm not for a wall

I'm for shutting off all services

No work

No assistance

No nothing

If you make it over here then ok

Good luck making a living

wall will eventually be used to keep us in

Wall is stupid IMHO

I'd rather cut them all off

No reason to come if they can't work or get welfare

Done and done player

I agree in principal on your list..but as you stated earlier to stop the flow employers have to be held accountable. One doesn't have to be cold and indifferent towards others to achieve this.

PS I likes you native :) :)

"Because they've been flooding in at record amounts. Seal the border and you fix that problem"

I've lived in several southern cities....How Bout...""Make the citizens stop hiring them..Make that Illegal""....Atlanta is an excellent example, go around any neighborhood, all the repubicans have Illegals doing their Lawn work

duh....duh....native

How many Illegals is the TRAMP trying to hire right now?????????????????

How many Illegals are working in the redneck states free and clear of any law enforcement??????

Give us a break Benson?

Redneck States and illegals?

The friendliest state for illegals is California......Sanctuary cites and some Dems are trying to get them free health care.....

And CA was super friendly to Obama and Clinton

I agree in principal on your list..but as you stated earlier to stop the flow employers have to be held accountable. One doesn't have to be cold and indifferent towards others to achieve this.

PS I likes you native :) :)

lol

You know what?

I was about to shoot you a thank you

You may be the only one besides personreal to have a nice discussion

Even when we disagree you don't get all weird

So thank you very much

You are cool

With that said I don't think its cold

I never said violate their rights

I should have put that of course emergency med care is excluded from my cut offs

The kids can go to school too

I think that makes it not cold at all

"probably because they don't want to throw another human being out into the street thats deathly ill...or their kids"

No... its'because they want their vote. And... it's why they don't want voter ID's so they can get the illegals that they paid off to be able to vote.

"Obama has been trying to do that for 8 years...with nothing but republiKan Obstruction"

Got us out of Iraq... and created a vacuum for ISIS to form. The "JV Squad" of terrorist organizations. "War of Lies?" What lies was that again? Because they DID find WMD's there.

They obstruct because his bills are full of pork and other bullshit and would NOT be good for the country. If they wanted some of his policies to pass, then just put THAT and that ONLY before congress and see if it passes. The Dems put a bill before congress and then fill it with other bullshit, they then advertise that they put this bill before congress and when the GOP votes it down, the dems only report on the main part and say that the republicans turned it down to maka them look bad. It's all political bullshit.

"Obama has deported more Illegals in 8 years than the last 3-4 Presidents have combined"

Because they've been flooding in at record amounts. Seal the border and you fix that problem.

Got us out of Irag and allowed ISIS to form... the "JV Squad" of terrorists as he said. W"War of Lies" Which lies were those again? Because they DID find WMD's.

Really...... and you can back this up right ???

Whose time table did he use ???

BTW show us viable proof that the active WMDs were there and were ready to deploy, not some leftover 70s stuff.....

Again who writes and passes bills for the POTUS to sign into law ???

I know you can back this up, but just for the record, humor me, we need to see this record alien invasion......

Because they DID find WMD's

See the BTW comment above.....don't want to MAKA you angry....LMAO

The ignorance factor runs deep in this one.......

15672541_1066549606806121_83017042983125

You do make a point Benson

Good for you

Its about fucking time

There should be massive fines on those who hire illegals

I'm not for a wall

I'm for shutting off all services

No work

No assistance

No nothing

If you make it over here then ok

Good luck making a living

Nice to see we have common ground.....

This has been my stance all along, but the drawback is, though smaller in number, some illegals will resort to crime to support themselves.......

BTW show us viable proof that the active WMDs were there and were ready to deploy, not some leftover 70s stuff.....

I know you can back this up, but just for the record, humor me, we need to see this record alien invasion......

This has been my stance all along, but the drawback is, though smaller in number, some illegals will resort to crime to support themselves.......

You go dude!! :D I love it when shit is broken down and called out.

If we build a wall how are they going to leave :P

Draw bridges from the inside out. Anyone can leave by choice, nobody comes in without permission. simple enough, correct. Cannot save those that won't rescue themselves from their own bad choices when allowing mascots of ideology become leaders of world order making denying the self evident manditory in every social justificaiton reality matters and ancestry is second fiddle to orchestrated chaos and organized systematic denial done globally within one species.

want to know evil, follow the play book for being in charge of a reality saving humanity historically currently..

If they do they will be arrested then do time depending in the crime, then deported

Can only blame them for that