Have the Dems learned anything?

Or will they cave in to everything Trump proposes?

Let me think, 46+ milllion for Trump, 48+million for Hillary and somewhere over 330 million US citizens. Where does 48 million votes constitute a majority of the populaiton? Hell the 95 million that voted between the two doesn't even make a third of the population. So where in your misdirected intellect did Hillary win a majority of the people in popular votes alone? Cow patties or bull shit. Both are the same fertilizer just from separate genders of the same species of animal.

Trump ended up with 304, Hillary wound down to 227 when all the super smart people said Trump didn't stand a chance because Hillary had the electoral college locked up with urban sprawl votes before 11/08/2016.

Then you post here like Trump is a leader, rather than elected mascot. You really do have a false impression of self evident results. But you have theories and theologies suggesting anything other than self contained by the moment here is possible. 7 billion educated idiots cannot be wrong, correct? They know what reality is supposed to become as defined by context invented by one species trying to over rule natural kinetic displacement.

Please give your interpretation of what makes ancestries a fool for me here? Social interpretation or genetic positions as simultaneously spaced apart now?

Good point sole... and what's more... even if you believe the numbers, Hillary got something like 48.8%, and Trump got 48.2%...

Isn't a Majority 50+ %... OOOPS, there I go talking numbers again... I probably just lost 99% of the Liberals...

Let me think, 46+ milllion for Trump, 48+million for Hillary and somewhere over 330 million US citizens. Where does 48 million votes constitute a majority of the populaiton? Hell the 95 million that voted between the two doesn't even make a third of the population. So where in your misdirected intellect did Hillary win a majority of the people in popular votes alone? Cow patties or bull shit. Both are the same fertilizer just from separate genders of the same species of animal.

Thought I was showing I understood the exactly what the numbers were by the whole population and not just those voting., not believed them.