61 shot, 11 fatally, in Chicago over Christmas weekend

CxaoSIZWEAAg9xI.jpg

Trump is kicking black folks out of public housing

Do you feel?

hell you can go to shitcago and buy a house for 500 - 1000 bucks. The hood is full of boarded up houses nobody wants and owners are looking to unload on any sucker. Checkout Shea Show on youtube. Funny and sad junk there!

most likely the people are picking up the hospital bills the low info left wing trash creates with their ignorance. Start locking the doors to the trash and leave them where they lay. Since these areas of all the shootings are almost 100% democrap shitholes make the dems fix the problem or lock them up.

Uh, Police were the shooters?

no the negroes were shooting themselves because they were fighting of a pair of nikes

I look at it this way. Without murders like in chicago and abortion we would be overrun with negroes and we can't afford the ones we have now.

If i had said this,, dem niggas would be revolting and shit,, marchin, lootin, coons, in tha street

I don't see how Trump can have a huge impact on murders in Chicago, even pumping funds into the police departments wouldn't change much.

to a northern yankee,, you spent so much time pumping your buddy in the butt, you dont know the problems going on in chicago,, money cant fix this stupid.

to a northern yankee,, you spent so much time pumping your buddy in the butt, you dont know the problems going on in chicago,, money cant fix this stupid.

wow, right above your idiotic comment i said, even pumping funds into this wont help much...Stupid.

What WILL fix it is kicking in doors, yoking thugs up gathering all the Illegal guns, raids on every residence in crime areas until the cops can yell.. CLEAR!!

BUT, that would violate the rights of law abiding citizens in an effort to remove criminals, if only a criminals rights were violated before some poor sleeping kid was shot through a wall. Then maybe businesses would move back into areas creating jobs and opportunity for those that want it.