Ranking America

Middl3

Be concerned

The U.S. ranks 1st in female science students<< You go girls!!

The U.S. ranks 14th in education

The U.S. ranks 2nd in ignorance

The U.S. r anks 33rd in internet download speeds

The U.S. ranks 24th in literacy

The U.S. ranks 16th in where to be born

The U.S. ranks 12th in age of first sex education

The U.S. ranks 3rd in human development

The U.S. ranks 8th in researchers

The U.S. ranks 10th in bullied teenage females

The U.S. ranks 23rd in PISA science score

The U.S. ranks 7th in knowing how to avoid pregnancy

The U.S. ranks 9th in home internet access

The U.S. ranks 15th in tertiary graduation rates

The U.S. ranks 12th in college faculty to student ratio

The U.S. ranks 8th in expenditure on education

The U.S. ranks 4th in money spent per student on secondary education

The U.S. ranks 19th in foreign students studying education

The U.S. ranks 28th in three year old students

The U.S. ranks 6th in college students aged 20-24

The U.S. ranks 26th in employment growth for women

The U.S. ranks 34th in living systems scale

The U.S. ranks 18th in reading

The U.S. ranks 17th in medical graduates

The U.S. ranks 31st in highest female math scores

The U.S. ranks 3rd in innovation

The U.S. ranks 14th in broadband affordability

The U.S. ranks 3rd in patents

The U.S. ranks 1st in foreign students<--LOL

The U.S. ranks 10th in teachers’ salaries

The U.S. ranks 34th in math progress

The U.S. ranks 4th in research and development

The U.S. ranks 14th in reading scores for females

The U.S. ranks 33rd in acceptance of evolution<-- some here prove that one

The U.S. ranks 5th in teachers’ salaries

The U.S. ranks 134th for government commitment to education<-- we are so screwed

The U.S. ranks 35th in math

The U.S. ranks 2nd in math olympics<--at least the jocks have it going on

The U.S. ranks 7th in reading by males

The U.S. ranks 29th in science

The U.S. ranks 15th in literacy,<-- no comment :blink:

The U.S. ranks 14th in college graduation

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What they don't tell you...Is the USA tries to test and educate EVERYBODY..... Alot of other countries pick and choose who they educate... The high achievers go on to be tested, and educated.... The rest....well little Jimmy. ur not so smart...so why don't u just head on over to the farm.....

What they don't tell you...Is the USA tries to test and educate EVERYBODY..... Alot of other countries pick and choose who they educate... The high achievers go on to be tested, and educated.... The rest....well little Jimmy. ur not so smart...so why don't u just head on over to the farm.....

I would like to see support of your claim..Not being sarcastic..I really would :)

Be concerned

The U.S. ranks 1st in female science students<< You go girls!!

The U.S. ranks 14th in education

The U.S. ranks 2nd in ignorance

The U.S. r anks 33rd in internet download speeds

The U.S. ranks 24th in literacy

The U.S. ranks 16th in where to be born

The U.S. ranks 12th in age of first sex education

The U.S. ranks 3rd in human development

The U.S. ranks 10th in bullied teenage females

The U.S. ranks 23rd in PISA science score

The U.S. ranks 7th in knowing how to avoid pregnancy

The U.S. ranks 9th in home internet access

The U.S. ranks 15th in tertiary graduation rates

The U.S. ranks 12th in college faculty to student ratio

The U.S. ranks 8th in expenditure on education

The U.S. ranks 4th in money spent per student on secondary education

The U.S. ranks 19th in foreign students studying education

The U.S. ranks 28th in three year old students

The U.S. ranks 6th in college students aged 20-24

The U.S. ranks 26th in employment growth for women

The U.S. ranks 34th in living systems scale

The U.S. ranks 18th in reading

The U.S. ranks 17th in medical graduates

The U.S. ranks 31st in highest female math scores

The U.S. ranks 3rd in innovation

The U.S. ranks 14th in broadband affordability

The U.S. ranks 3rd in patents

The U.S. ranks 1st in foreign students<--LOL

The U.S. ranks 10th in teachers’ salaries

The U.S. ranks 34th in math progress

The U.S. ranks 4th in research and development

The U.S. ranks 14th in reading scores for females

The U.S. ranks 33rd in acceptance of evolution<-- some here prove that one

The U.S. ranks 5th in teachers’ salaries

The U.S. ranks 134th for government commitment to education<-- we are so screwed

The U.S. ranks 35th in math

The U.S. ranks 2nd in math olympics<--at least the jocks have it going on

The U.S. ranks 7th in reading by males

The U.S. ranks 29th in science

The U.S. ranks 15th in literacy,<-- no comment :blink:

The U.S. ranks 14th in college graduation

Overall we are a pretty good Country, and hope we do better next year (2018).

Math Olympics are not for jocks.

If we are third in patents, that is not a good sign, as we were first for many years.

We are 16th in "where to be born"?? what does that mean?

I pondered that one as well..I did find this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Where-to-be-born_Index

The Economist Intelligence Unit’s where-to-be-born index (previously called the quality-of-life index, abbreviated QLI) attempts to measure which country will provide the best opportunities for a healthy, safe and prosperous life in the years ahead. It is based on a method that links the results of subjective life-satisfaction surveys to the objective determinants of quality of life across countries along with a forward-looking element.

IF that is what it pertains to..

Take out the red states and then US jumps several rungs up the ladder!

remove the welfarecrats and we are the best at everything. Democraps lead the world in ignorance, welfare. murder, willful stupidity, living conditions, ect. Benson could be the postercrat of failure

America is great in that one can get out of it EXACTLY what one puts into it. What an amazing and unique concept.

Surely you jest. I don't think you can say that about any country, and certainly not about this one., We have got India beat, as we have no caste system. But social mobility depends on many, many factors as well as the year in which you were born, where you were educated and so on.

LOL it's a math thing dude..would not expect you to "get" that

Really, I get your social construct because I see the genetic contstruction taking place physically and torn apart intellectually. 0-9 vs 1-10?

How may spaces exist on each side of a decimal mathematical number and a talking point split with 6 degrees of separating 8 hemispheres of self contained perpetually balancing molecular migration?

How, why, what, where, when, and who. Now apply that to anything and everything universally blaancing here now, You're supposedly new here, so let me explain my avatar. those 8 points of pink and blue are where anyone's 8 great grandparents existed when alive in this atmosphere. The 4 horizontal corners are each ancestor's 4 grandparents when alive to the point one's two parents were added to this atmosphere and the center point is your or any lifetimes point of entering Eternity as everything eternally separated now in plain sight.

Welcome to humanity invented Eternal Hell used to govern lifetimes emotionally with symbolism over substance philosophies and mind over matter psychological class warfare.

In actuality there can only be one Eternity eternally separating everything eternally separated now. Absolute Zero is the moment here.

See I don't need science fiction or spiritual fantasies to make believe reality is everything I need to know about life as socially directed cradle to grave. I had to discover how and why nobody socially gets along trying to act larger than solely dispalced now regardless when, where, what, who they were in society as if they weren't genetically added they didn't exist for real. Just context over content with hope, faith, and charity used to bribe dishonest soles to become collective minds saving self deception as a virtue and human right to take advantage of educated stupidity everywhere reality rules citizens saving ideology first and foremost.

It perfectly explains how 1% rule 99% never having anything outside of something to believe possible.

remove the welfarecrats and we are the best at everything. Democraps lead the world in ignorance, welfare. murder, willful stupidity, living conditions, ect. Benson could be the postercrat of failure

Not sure where to go with this jibberish..Main point can be made though ..Trump wants to make us #1 he has a shitload of work to do!!

Really, I get your social construct because I see the genetic contstruction taking place physically and torn apart intellectually. 0-9 vs 1-10? How may spaces exist on each side of a decimal mathematical number and a talking point split with 6 degrees of separating 8 hemispheres of self contained perpetually balancing molecular migration?

In actuality there can only be one Eternity eternally separating everything eternally separated now. Absolute Zero is the moment here.

Imagine if I had questioned the size of his manhood???? Visual stain in my head now :mellow:

America is great in that one can get out of it EXACTLY what one puts into it. What an amazing and unique concept.

Surely you jest. I don't think you can say that about any country, and certainly not about this one., We have got India beat, as we have no caste system. But social mobility depends on many, many factors as well as the year in which you were born, where you were educated and so on.

Those factors determine the size hurdle to be cleared, not the thickness of the wall. One need not look past Ben Carson to make all of my points.