House republicans move to block live streaming

And we warned you what giving Bush unchecked power would do. Did you learn anything yet?

No one gave Bush unchecked power. That's why I asked Zero for proof of her claim, and she ran away.

Maybe you can show us examples of his unchecked powers, since she could not... but I won't hold my breath.

We warned you what would happen when you gave Obama unchecked power, as you did.

UnCecked?? Really?? The GOP had him by the fuzziez..and he still did more for us than the one before him and this Cheeto.

Now instead of FOR us it will be TO us

I think I am going to invest heavily in Vasoline...With whats ahead we ALL need to be well lubed.

Implemented the unitary presidency. Look it up moron

Unlike you, I don't need to look it up. Who exactly DO you think runs the Executive Branch of our Government?

You said Bush had unchecked power, but you can't show me a single example to support that claim?

UnCecked?? Really?? The GOP had him by the fuzziez..and he still did more for us than the one before him and this Cheeto.

I think I am going to invest heavily in Vasoline...With whats ahead we ALL need to be well lubed.

Obama created his own climate change regime, using the EPA when Congress refused to advance his agenda, and then he implemented his unilateral amnesty program.

He passed a huge number of regulations using his "pen and phone" because he refused to work with Congress to get anything done.

Because of that, his entire legacy will be dismantled, and he will have nothing left for history.

No one gave Bush unchecked power. That's why I asked Zero for proof of her claim, and she ran away.

Maybe you can show us examples of his unchecked powers, since she could not... but I won't hold my breath.

Authorizing warrantless wiretaps within the US

Secret kidnappings of terror suspects

Coercive interrogation tactics

Military commissions with stripped-down legal protections

War Crimes & exemptions

Directive granting extraordinary powers to the office of the president

Judging who is a terrorist, domestic or otherwise

Free Speech Zones

Censoring media & propaganda

Signing statements

"He doesn't have to check with anybody. He doesn't have to call Congress. He doesn't have to check with the courts. He has that authority because of the nature of the world we live in." Dick Cheney

"We've got a dictatorial president and a Justice Department that does not want Congress involved ... Your guy's acting like he's king. His dad was at a 90 percent approval rating and he lost and the same thing can happen to him."

Rep. Dan Burton ®

“If this were a dictatorship it would be a heck of a lot easier... as long as I'm the dictator.”

George W. Bush

Golfie thought the unitary presidency only applies to republican presidents

Still waiting for examples.

I understand that you didn't know the President is in charge of the Executive Branch of the United States. It sucks how our education system is failing you snowflakes.

Unlike you, I don't need to look it up. Who exactly DO you think runs the Executive Branch of our Government?

You said Bush had unchecked power, but you can't show me a single example to support that claim?

Obama created his own climate change regime, using the EPA when Congress refused to advance his agenda, and then he implemented his unilateral amnesty program.

He passed a huge number of regulations using his "pen and phone" because he refused to work with Congress to get anything done.

Because of that, his entire legacy will be dismantled, and he will have nothing left for history.

Such a shame. Tramp will be remembered for dismantling Liberal programs that provided health care, clean environment, retirement, care for women, justice and ethics for religious groups, etc. It is ok though, people need some bitter lessons in life.

Live Streaming is Evil

Donald Trump is calling for an immediate shutdown of all Live Streaming until he can figure out what the hell is going on

Will they have curtains over the cameras? Maybe they can run the videos from 2015 and no one will know the difference.

Authorizing warrantless wiretaps within the US

Secret kidnappings of terror suspects

Coercive interrogation tactics

Military commissions with stripped-down legal protections

War Crimes & exemptions

Directive granting extraordinary powers to the office of the president

Judging who is a terrorist, domestic or otherwise

Free Speech Zones

Censoring media & propaganda

Signing statements

"He doesn't have to check with anybody. He doesn't have to call Congress. He doesn't have to check with the courts. He has that authority because of the nature of the world we live in." Dick Cheney

"We've got a dictatorial president and a Justice Department that does not want Congress involved ... Your guy's acting like he's king. His dad was at a 90 percent approval rating and he lost and the same thing can happen to him."

Rep. Dan Burton ®

“If this were a dictatorship it would be a heck of a lot easier... as long as I'm the dictator.”

George W. Bush

Bush's "warantless wiretaps" were only on calls to/from foreign countries. The Constitution does not apply to people outside our country.

Secret kidnappings of terrorists: How is that unconstitutional? I guess he should have just killed them, instead like Obama.

Coercive interrogations: Constitutional.

Military Commissions: Constitutional

Directive of Extraordinary Powers: This one I will agree with you. He didn't have the power to do this and Congress should have stopped him.

Judging who is a Terrorist: Anyone captured or arrested and accused of being a terrorist was brought before a judge.

Free Speech Zones: Set up under at the 1988 Democrat Convention, and expanded under Clinton.

Censoring Media: Didn't happen.

Signing Statements: Standard practice. The first one was by President Monroe in 1821

Sorry. Seems like you've struck out again.

Such a shame. Tramp will be remembered for dismantling Liberal programs that provided health care, clean environment, retirement, care for women, justice and ethics for religious groups, etc. It is ok though, people need some bitter lessons in life.

Guess you should have done something about these failing programs when you were in power and had the responsibility to make them fiscally sound.

I guess you needed some bitter lessons in life about responsibility for your actions.

The shifting of power to the executive has been going on for decades. The last speaker to have real power was O'Neill. Every President since Nixon has taken a little more. Fools in the Congress acquiesced to this many times. The Cons were the only ones to even make a peep. Trump may run roughshod over Congress. Dems will try to stop everything anyway. The moment Trump tries to get more than the IMMENSE power that Congress has already given the executive the Speaker and the majority leader should talk to him. He will threaten EO but the dems will throw that back at him his criticism of oblameo EO. No more power to the executive.

Butt-Hurt-Salve-770x736.jpg

Get some of this.

Support the prez.

strap-on.jpg

Find a friend and don't worry so much.

11a499025f9d2e8c1ae0bfc09277ffcffd7.jpg

kj