Obama makes a joke. Says he would've won again.

Sure... Why not?

There will be some backlash

I thought FDR served three terms?

He came in under a death of a POTUS?

You need to take a U.S. history class. The 22nd Amendment was created BECAUSE of FDR, because Washington stepped down after holding office twice. This because an "unwritten" standard for all Presidents, until of course the Liberal FDR decided he was more important than any tradition.

Sure... Why not?

There will be some backlash

I thought FDR served three terms?

He came in under a death of a POTUS?

Obama could beat Trump in 2020.. if he was allowed to compete

It would be an epoch battle and make 2016 look like kids play

I disagree..

The only way we know is to see what has happened to the Democrats the last few years...

Pretty ugly and it falls back on Obama

You've seen it.

You've heard it.

You'll miss it.

MalignantNarcissism.jpg

kj

Obama with a 55 % approval rating, is an outgoing President with one of the highest approval ratings.

Trump is one of the most unpopular in coming Presidents that lost 3 million popular votes.

Of course Obama would have beat him.

It's not even close.

I disagree..

The only way we know is to see what has happened to the Democrats the last few years...

Pretty ugly and it falls back on Obama

While he had zero coattails...maybe even negative coattails, obama is still popular and a good campaigner. His talents at GETTING elected are undeniable.

Obama with a 55 % approval rating, is an outgoing President with one of the highest approval ratings.

Trump is one of the most unpopular in coming Presidents that lost 3 million popular votes.

It's not even close.

obama has the welfare, racist, ignorant, section 8, food stamp, willfully stupid and violence voted locked up as all democraps. When the liberal news outlets want a poll to voice their opinion they go to a democrap strong hold like section 8 housing projects and food stamp cities and ask the questions. Bush would beat the hell out of the kenyan clown and trump and hildawhore.

So what? People like him personally, but no one likes his agenda.

Name a program Obama implemented that has a positive rating. Go ahead, I'll wait.

I don't think he was joking.

Of course he wasn't joking. Narcissists actually BELIEVE that crap.

Would have been poetic justice......his third term he would have to deal with his obamacare disaster.... Now he just gets to say "oops..sorry" and hit the road...

No, he'll do what liberals ALWAYS do when their social engineering fails: He'll blame Republicans for not spending enough money to save it.

It's not even close.

55% glad to see him leave?

http://www.gallup.com/poll/116479/barack-obama-presidential-job-approval.aspx

Bill Clinton 63 Dec 2000

Ronald Reagan 63 Dec 1988

kj