Obama Gets Real: 'I Could Have Won A Third Term.'

drvoke

586145c61900002b000e1979.jpeg?cache=cmvl

That's his polite way of saying that he can stomp on con's balls whenever he feels like it.

Barack Obama Says He Could Have ‘Mobilized A Majority’ If He’d Been Able To Run Again

“The majority does buy into the notion of one America that is tolerant and diverse and open,” he said.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/barack-obama-third-term_us_58613432e4b0eb586486d74c

President Barack Obama may not have been able to run for a third term, but he thinks he would have had a good shot at drumming up support if it had been possible.

Just weeks before the end of his second term, Obama spoke with his former senior advisor, David Axelrod, on Axelrod’s podcast, “The Axe Files.” During the conversation, Obama reflected on his 2004 keynote address at the Democratic National Convention, which put the then-state senator and U.S. Senate hopeful on the map. The speech carried a message of “one American community in which we have different stories, but we have shared aspirations, values,” Axelrod recalled.

After Obama’s eight years in the White House, a majority of Americans do believe in an America that’s “tolerant and diverse and open,” the president told Axelrod.

“You know, I am confident in this vision because I’m confident that if I ― if I had run again and articulated it, I think I could’ve mobilized a majority of the American people to rally behind it.” Obama said. "Defeating the divisive message of the opposing party has never been a problem for me."

The president put a lot of that faith in the generation of incoming leaders, 20- and 30-year-olds who capture that “spirit of America” through their words and deeds.

“It manifests itself in communities all across the country. We see it in this younger generation that is smarter, more tolerant, more innovative, more creative, more entrepreneurial, would not even think about, you know, discriminating against somebody, for example, because of their sexual orientation,” Obama said.

Even if it were legal for Obama to seek out a third term in the White House, however, he’s joked that it would bring repercussions.

“Personally, for me, if I were able to run for a third time, Michelle would divorce me,” the president told late night host Jimmy Kimmel in October. “So it’s useful that I don’t have that choice to make.

BWAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHHAAAAHHAHAAAA

Who gives a shit what Obama thinks anymore? Everything he did is being erased as we watch.

Just like Clinton, he'll have NOTHING to show for 8 years in office but to be a President with an asterisk after his name:

Bill Clinton* : Only 2nd President every impeached.

Barack Obama* : First "Black" President

Not a single real accomplishment between them.

586145c61900002b000e1979.jpeg?cache=cmvl

That's his polite way of saying that he can stomp on con's balls whenever he feels like it.

Barack Obama Says He Could Have ‘Mobilized A Majority’ If He’d Been Able To Run Again

“The majority does buy into the notion of one America that is tolerant and diverse and open,” he said.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/barack-obama-third-term_us_58613432e4b0eb586486d74c

President Barack Obama may not have been able to run for a third term, but he thinks he would have had a good shot at drumming up support if it had been possible.

Just weeks before the end of his second term, Obama spoke with his former senior advisor, David Axelrod, on Axelrod’s podcast, “The Axe Files.” During the conversation, Obama reflected on his 2004 keynote address at the Democratic National Convention, which put the then-state senator and U.S. Senate hopeful on the map. The speech carried a message of “one American community in which we have different stories, but we have shared aspirations, values,” Axelrod recalled.

After Obama’s eight years in the White House, a majority of Americans do believe in an America that’s “tolerant and diverse and open,” the president told Axelrod.

“You know, I am confident in this vision because I’m confident that if I ― if I had run again and articulated it, I think I could’ve mobilized a majority of the American people to rally behind it.” Obama said. "Defeating the divisive message of the opposing party has never been a problem for me."

The president put a lot of that faith in the generation of incoming leaders, 20- and 30-year-olds who capture that “spirit of America” through their words and deeds.

“It manifests itself in communities all across the country. We see it in this younger generation that is smarter, more tolerant, more innovative, more creative, more entrepreneurial, would not even think about, you know, discriminating against somebody, for example, because of their sexual orientation,” Obama said.

Even if it were legal for Obama to seek out a third term in the White House, however, he’s joked that it would bring repercussions.

“Personally, for me, if I were able to run for a third time, Michelle would divorce me,” the president told late night host Jimmy Kimmel in October. “So it’s useful that I don’t have that choice to make.

Even a liberal isn't that much of a glutton for punishment.

He would have done well I think.

Hard to say if he would have won.

Eight years and not a scandal to his name. Not every decision was correct, but more often than not, I would say, at least in keeping with his far-reaching vision of America's future.

Eight years and not a scandal to his name. Not every decision was correct, but more often than not, I would say, at least in keeping with his far-reaching vision of America's future.

Well, he's now history - - - time to move on.

Although I'm sure, our liberals will miss those lines in the sand.

BWAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHHAAAAHHAHAAAA

Who gives a shit what Obama thinks anymore? Everything he did is being erased as we watch.

Just like Clinton, he'll have NOTHING to show for 8 years in office but to be a President with an asterisk after his name:

Bill Clinton* : Only 2nd President every impeached.

Barack Obama* : First "Black" President

Not a single real accomplishment between them.

He would have accomplished much more domestically without the unprecedented hostility of the GOP. They are the ones who will be disgraced in the history books, and justifiably so.

By all means, let us all look forward to millions of people unable to afford health care again and to the destruction of our environment for the benefit of greedy corporations. Well done, Repubs.

that purple lipped queer was nothing but one scandal after another the entire time in office

he would never win a third term

Didn't he also say that Trump would never be president?

I wouldn't put too much stock in what he says

I guess Fast and Furious doesn't count?

He would have accomplished much more domestically without the unprecedented hostility of the GOP. They are the ones who will be disgraced in the history books, and justifiably so.

By all means, let us all look forward to millions of people unable to afford health care again and to the destruction of our environment for the benefit of greedy corporations. Well done, Repubs.

What you fail to admit is that many Democrats were against Obama...

President Obama would have easily gotten out the votes that of people that Trump caused to stay home with all that idiotic email scandal shit,

obama lost over 4000 democrat seats all over the country,,, he would have lost like a nlgger bitch in heat on saturday nite

President Obama would have easily gotten out the votes that of people that Trump caused to stay home with all that idiotic email scandal shit,

Nope...

Since he took office Democratic seats all around him have been lost...

People got away from the "Hope and Change"..

Sucks for you that you chose to run Hillary.

I voted for Bernie. I was not a delegate to the DNC. Hillary was and is clearly vastly better qualified that The Donald.

YebxRDp.jpg

And Hillary was much more qualified than Obama....

And still lost

I voted for Bernie. I was not a delegate to the DNC. Hillary was and is clearly vastly better qualified that The Donald.

Figures. What should I have expected from someone who can't figure out how to use the quote button on an internet discussion forum?

Hillary wasn't "clearly vastly better qualified than Donald", but if she were, why did you vote for Bernie?

Oops.