Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ScottMon

We need Trump to be a Good President.

Hear me out before you hate on me. Then you can hate on me. :D

On a personal level, I've never cared for Trump. I thought of him a blowhard.

However, Now as he's going to be president, We need him to do a good enough job to keep innocent people from getting killed. Bad presidential decisions end in deaths.

Bush made one terrible decision and we're still racking up the bodycount.

I agree with you, will that happen I'm not sure. Even obama promised a end to wars but didn't. I'm glad we're not in Syria though and when some other fellow libs act like we can shape those pos ME minds who want to kill us they are daydreamers. Israel has our interests but from what the news is saying, obama doesn't seem to get along with bibby in isreal. I'm skeptical about Iran, even though my belief among some other libs is unpopular, I say let them kill off each other there, and not hurt us in Europe or here.

I agree he needs to be a good president, but based on his past history on how he has conducted his affairs, that will never happen. Unfortunately this country will suffer because of it

However, Now as he's going to be president, We need him to do a good enough job to keep innocent people from getting killed. Bad presidential decisions end in deaths.

That's a recipe for normalizing Trump

That's a recipe for normalizing Trump

No, Its more like wishful thinking on my side. Whenever a president makes a terrible decision, people get caught in the crossfire. Bay of Pigs, Contra, Iraq Invasion...

I agree he needs to be a good president, but based on his past history on how he has conducted his affairs, that will never happen. Unfortunately this country will suffer because of it

That's the paradox. Some of our greatest presidents were actually terrible human beings. Folks that had monstrous appetites and little moral restraint.

No, Its more like wishful thinking on my side. Whenever a president makes a terrible decision, people get caught in the crossfire. Bay of Pigs, Contra, Iraq Invasion...

That's the paradox. Some of our greatest presidents were actually terrible human beings. Folks that had monstrous appetites and little moral restraint.

His ego will demand a war under his belt. Trust me

His ego will demand a war under his belt. Trust me

I say we send him over with a gun and see what fun he gets into.

I say we send him over with a gun and see what fun he gets into.

He'll just fight his personal Vietnam again. In our pocketbooks

?? On what planet will Trump do a good enough job to keep innocent people from getting killed? Millions will die because of Trump, and he is promising that it will happen. We need him to be so bad that he can't accomplish his goals.

?? On what planet will Trump do a good enough job to keep innocent people from getting killed? Millions will die because of Trump, and he is promising that it will happen. We need him to be so bad that he can't accomplish his goals.

He's got the constitutional restrictions, the Supreme court and a bunch of folks in congress that really don't like him. He'll find this job much more restrictive than "Celebrity Apprentice."

Trump is a big mean tan man who has never done anything sucessfull! Look at what a big failure all of his business are! After all, he thinks business makes jobs when everyone knows it the government!

Trump is a big mean tan man who has never done anything sucessfull! Look at what a big failure all of his business are! After all, he thinks business makes jobs when everyone knows it the government!

Troll...

He's got the constitutional restrictions, the Supreme court and a bunch of folks in congress that really don't like him. He'll find this job much more restrictive than "Celebrity Apprentice."

???? The supreme court is a joke. They abandoned the constitution a long time ago. There are folks in congress who don't like him, but they won't act. If they had any inkling of acting, they would have called for a new election to replace the fraudulent hacked election that gave Trump the presidency. After the recent spat of republican presidents who acted clearly above the law, I expect Trump to do whatever he wants without regard to any restrictions what so ever.

What policy of Trump do you want to succeed? Like even if he could get sourced jobs back or prevent further outsourcing, it will be with more tax breaks for the rich

What policy of Trump do you want to succeed? Like even if he could get sourced jobs back or prevent further outsourcing, it will be with more tax breaks for the rich

The most important policy of all, No innocent deaths of citizens here and overseas.

???? The supreme court is a joke. They abandoned the constitution a long time ago. There are folks in congress who don't like him, but they won't act. If they had any inkling of acting, they would have called for a new election to replace the fraudulent hacked election that gave Trump the presidency. After the recent spat of republican presidents who acted clearly above the law, I expect Trump to do whatever he wants without regard to any restrictions what so ever.

I agree. The supreme court started out as a humble clerical office. It was never meant for the activist lobbying.

Trump is a blowhard with the attention span of a fruit fly:if he is successful, it will; be because of his advisors.They do not seem to be all that talented. I shall continue to jeer and mock him. Not that he will even be aware of it. But it is fun. I also like to sing in the shower.

His daughter, Ivanka, may be a good thing. I don't know her that well, but she could bring some sanity to the Presidential office.