Failed Deal to Undo LGBT Law Marks Rocky Start for Governor

TheHeadLiberal

Once again Republicans have shown their true colors in that they much prefer Discrimination, Bigotry and Prejudice in their state over economic matters. By not undoing the harm and the wrong in NC with the Bathroom Law they are telling the rest of the nation that what truly matters to them is an issue that most don't agree with them on.

And what Republicans have done to Governor-Elect Cooper is the most putrid, rancid, ridiculous, crazy and despicable thing that they could have ever done to their new Democratic Governor! There is no rhyme or reason for that to have happened. Why did they do it then? Perhaps just because they lost the election to a Democrat but that still doesn't mean they have to play so unfair and show their true colors. It is utterly outrageous what they did to Governor-Elect Cooper and I hope he wins his lawsuit against them to restore things as they were for the Republican governor. After all, why shouldn't it be? Oh, because he isn't a Republican? Well, damned be that.

By Gary D. Robertson, Associated Press

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/failed-deal-undo-lgbt-law-marks-rocky-start-44391499

"Another law reduces the number of political appointees Cooper can hire. Republicans had expanded the number of such policymaking jobs for McCrory from 400 to 1,500. That number goes back down to 425 for Cooper."

"Cooper previously threatened lawsuits to challenge the efforts to scale back his power. "They will see me in court," he told The Charlotte Observer last week."

Once again Republicans have shown their true colors in that they much prefer Discrimination, Bigotry and Prejudice in their state over economic matters. By not undoing the harm and the wrong in NC with the Bathroom Law they are telling the rest of the nation that what truly matters to them is an issue that most don't agree with them on.

And what Republicans have done to Governor-Elect Cooper is the most putrid, rancid, ridiculous, crazy and despicable thing that they could have ever done to their new Democratic Governor! There is no rhyme or reason for that to have happened. Why did they do it then? Perhaps just because they lost the election to a Democrat but that still doesn't mean they have to play so unfair and show their true colors. It is utterly outrageous what they did to Governor-Elect Cooper and I hope he wins his lawsuit against them to restore things as they were for the Republican governor. After all, why shouldn't it be? Oh, because he isn't a Republican? Well, damned be that.

By Gary D. Robertson, Associated Press

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/failed-deal-undo-lgbt-law-marks-rocky-start-44391499

They just don't want perverts in the crapper with their Wives, Daughters, Sisters, and Moms...thats all...Your reading way too much into it...

You are not a Liberal. You should not be allowed to post in this section as per the rules.

Reported!

I am a Liberal in many ways...Socially i'm very Liberal...i am opposed to the death penalty..Obamacare is a disaster, but i am in favor of a National health care system if we can find a way to make it fly, I'm in favor of legal weed, I agree the the Earths climate changes. It always has, and always will...How am i not a Liberal...the Conservatives wont claim me, with all that going against me...

I am a Liberal in many ways...Socially i'm very Liberal...i am opposed to the death penalty..Obamacare is a disaster, but i am in favor of a National health care system if we can find a way to make it fly, I'm in favor of legal weed, I agree the the Earths climate changes. It always has, and always will...How am i not a Liberal...the Conservatives wont claim me, with all that going against me...

However, what you say and your position on things simply goes against the grain of true Liberalism. For instance, what you say about Obamacare does not reflect the Liberal position at all. And if Liberals were to enter into a Conservative-Only area and espoused only some thoughts that may appear to be conservative they would not stand a good chance of staying there at all. Again, this is a *Liberal Area Only* with no room for other thoughts that can be expressed elsewhere. Period. Thanks for your understanding.

However, what you say and your position on things simply goes against the grain of true Liberalism. For instance, what you say about Obamacare does not reflect the Liberal position at all. And if Liberals were to enter into a Conservative-Only area and espoused only some thoughts that may appear to be conservative they would not stand a good chance of staying there at all. Again, this is a *Liberal Area Only* with no room for other thoughts that can be expressed elsewhere. Period. Thanks for your understanding.

Make obama care free the other side would get on board too, after they see it work

I am a Liberal in many ways...Socially i'm very Liberal...i am opposed to the death penalty..Obamacare is a disaster, but i am in favor of a National health care system if we can find a way to make it fly, I'm in favor of legal weed

So far, so good.

I agree the the Earths climate changes. It always has, and always will.

This is one of the Conservative arguments ... That climate change is not accelerated by human, industrial activities, burning of forests and logging, and the cattle industry.

....How am i not a Liberal...the Conservatives wont claim me, with all that going against me...

According to you, the current epidemic of police killings of innocent, unarmed victims does not exist. You have expressed disapproval of LGBT. Claimed Obamacare is a disaster. And others.

You seem like a nice person to me, but on the Conservative side.

You are being given a trial run for a reason. I warned you not to count on staying in the Liberal's Only Room. Now I have to ask you to confine your posts to No Holds Barred and the rest of the forum but please stay out of the LO Rm.

NHB is for every variant of Liberal or Conservative thought.

So far, so good.

This is one of the Conservative arguments ... That climate change is not accelerated by human, industrial activities, burning of forests and logging, and the cattle industry.

According to you, the current epidemic of police killings of innocent, unarmed victims does not exist. You have expressed disapproval of LGBT. Claimed Obamacare is a disaster. And others.

You seem like a nice person to me, but on the Conservative side.

You are being given a trial run for a reason. I warned you not to count on staying in the Liberal's Only Room. Now I have to ask you to confine your posts to No Holds Barred and the rest of the forum but please stay out of the LO Rm.

NHB is for every variant of Liberal or Conservative thought.

K....Sorry (again).....i will be good...

K....Sorry (again).....i will be good...

Lisa93 - No need to feels sorry for your beliefs. You are already good. You are a good person .... I have never seen you spew hate, or even come close.

But your beliefs are heavily Conservative. When you post them in the Liberal's Only Room, it sparks Con Vs Lib debate and that is for No Holds Barred; not the Liberal's Only Room. The LO Rm is for discussion and debate among people, politically left of center.

When I looked in No Holds Barred, I saw that you are instantly popular among Conservatives there.

Since much of your work and recreation is around gun enthusiasts, you are probably exposed to mostly Conservative talk. In that scenario, it would be almost impossible not absorb a lot of it. If you actually want to understand Liberalism, and find out if it is for you, it would help to read some books by Liberal authors like Bernie Sanders, Robert Reich or Noam Chomsky.