New Foreign Policy

native

Now that trump is our new POTUS I'm sure both sides will now taylor their foreign policy to line up with, or against the Donald

Happens every single time there is a different party in the white house

So, I'll start it off

I still want all the wars ended and all of our military brought home

I still want prosecution for ALL those who got us into these illegal wars

The very LEAST trump needs to do is have congress actually vote and constitutionally declare war

Then at least these wars will be legal

Ok people, let's hear your new foreign policy

Tramp is too hard to predict, because he doesn't know anything,,,he's sarah palin, so expect the worst, especially with his hard right Cronies advising his empty head

Get ready for more War and Tax Cuts for the Top 1%....a republiKan is in the WH

There is zero chance that all the troops will be called home.

There is zero chance that anyone will be prosecuted for what you call "illegal": wars.

Congress will not declare war

Xavier, do you have the capability to discuss anything at all?

I mean do you have an ideology or any kind of beliefs in politics?

So, I take it you are pro war and want it all to continue

Don't be a pussy

Grow a set and state your stance on war

Tramp is too hard to predict, because he doesn't know anything,,,he's sarah palin, so expect the worst, especially with his hard right Cronies advising his empty head

Get ready for more War and Tax Cuts for the Top 1%....a republiKan is in the WH

I'm not sure if trump will launch more wars

We are already in more than a few illegal wars

Some from dubya

Some from Obama

You cheerlead for Obama's wars

Are you all of a sudden anti war now?

How quick will these opportunistic leftists turn back to pretending they are anti war?

How fast will the righties go back to not caring if the UN gives us authority to go to war?

I do love seeing who is real and who the posers are

Now that trump is our new POTUS I'm sure both sides will now taylor their foreign policy to line up with, or against the Donald

Happens every single time there is a different party in the white house

So, I'll start it off

I still want all the wars ended and all of our military brought home

I still want prosecution for ALL those who got us into these illegal wars

The very LEAST trump needs to do is have congress actually vote and constitutionally declare war

Then at least these wars will be legal

Ok people, let's hear your new foreign policy

Sorry, but whether you like it or not, an AUMF passed by Congress IS a constitutional declaration of war.

This is Congress giving the President the authority to use our armed forces against a specific enemy.

I know you want a vote saying "We declare war" but there is nothing in the Constitution that says HOW Congress must declare war.

How fast will the righties go back to not caring if the UN gives us authority to go to war?

Hopefully we will withdraw from the U.N., defunding them and kicking them out of New York.

Fuck the U.N. They oppose everything our country stands for. Why do we pay for that?

Nope, the aumf is NOT constitutional

In fact congress gives the executive the power to wage war indefinitely

You know why?

They are doing nothing but satisfying UN "law" when they claim the aumf to go to war

So in one sentence its fuck the UN

I agree with that 100%

But then you go to bat for this government when the UN is giving the feds permission to go to war

The aumf is like the federal reserve

Congress Must give authority

They can't pass this responsibility to another branch or foreign body

That is not the same as congress just saying go to war when the executive feels like it

Russia has bombed our troops and allies in Syria, they have stolen territory from us in Ukraine, they have schemed to destroy America through hacking the election. All these things have made it clear that Russia stands firmly on the side of evil, and in colluding with this murderous and dark foreign power, Trump is also on the side of evil.

Russia has bombed our troops and allies in Syria, they have stolen territory from us in Ukraine, they have schemed to destroy America through hacking the election. All these things have made it clear that Russia stands firmly on the side of evil, and in colluding with this murderous and dark foreign power, Trump is also on the side of evil.

lol stole land from us?

So, bomb Russia or what?

Yes, Russia annexed part of Ukraine by force, at a time when the Obama administration had made it clear to the world that we stood unwaveringly with the people of Ukraine in their fight for freedom and democracy. Russia moved in to ensure they could not get the help they needed and would continue to suffer. In Aleppo, it was the same plan. Move in and use Obama's fear of direct military confrontation with Russia as a free reign to torture, main, and kill civilians especially those from at-risk communities. Hillary Clinton would have averted WWIII by her willingness to use military force in defense of innocents. With Trump in power, and General "Killing people is fun" Mattis, we may have started the countdown to WWIII by our unwillingness to stand up for the basic tenets of human decency against the foreboding darkness of aggression .

lol stole land from us?
So, bomb Russia or what?

So war is peace?

Hrc was the real peace candidate because she would have increased our deadly interventionist policy

Got it

Great

So tell me, how is Russia a threat to America?

Have they been plotting to attack us?

Will they bomb America?

So the ruskies are taking us towards ww3?

I mean I guess they should not complain about NATO missles surrounding them

I like how your mind works sir

Xavier, do you have the capability to discuss anything at all?

I mean do you have an ideology or any kind of beliefs in politics?

So, I take it you are pro war and want it all to continue

Don't be a pussy

Grow a set and state your stance on war

I'm not sure if trump will launch more wars

We are already in more than a few illegal wars

Some from dubya

Some from Obama

You cheerlead for Obama's wars

Are you all of a sudden anti war now?

I am against war. I said that Trump will not declare war, nor will Congress declare any wars during any Trump administration, Declaring war is bad PR the US did not declare war against Korea or China, the Dominican Republic, Cuba, Lebanon, Grenada, Panama or Iraq, thought they sent troops to all those places. Obama had no wars at all: he inherited them, and then he vastly reduced the number of Americans killed in them. I was against invading Iraq. I can see a good reason for the US to destroy Isis by using the Kurds and others to do the actual fighting, but let us put Isis in perspective: the average Americans who lives in America is far more likely to die of a slip and fall in his bathtub than to be blown up by Isis.

I am not stating any political philosophy, I am simply predicting the future based on that has happened in the past.

Russia has bombed our troops and allies in Syria, they have stolen territory from us in Ukraine,

The Russians at no time in its entire history has "stolen territory from the US in Ukraine": the US has NEVER controlled Ukraine. Putin obviously wants to reclaim as much territory of the former USSR as he can, but the US had no interests in Crimea or the Eastern Ukraine.

Ukraine is one of the most poorly run countries on the planet. Since 1991, Ukraine has has horrible corrupt left wing governments as well as horribly corrupt right wing governments. The currency has become worthless, the economy is shot, and life expectancy has plummeted. Putin is a thug, but he is seen by many Ukrainians (especially those who are not ethnic Ukrainians) that Putin is preferable. There is a huge Russian ethnic minority in Ukraine, by the way. Most Americans could not tell the difference between a Russian and a Ukrainian unless they were carrying flags. It is a struggel in which the US has nothing to win and much to lose.

The most that the US has done in Ukraine has been to cooperate with Europe in declaring sanctions That is pretty much all that I think is advisable. No American should die in an actual war in which we are against the Russians. We have lost nothing there. In Syria, I doubt that many American have been killed, and doubt even more that this was intentional.

Russia has bombed our troops and allies in Syria, they have stolen territory from us in Ukraine

And liberals still claim Putin hasn't been kicking Obama's ass.

There is only one superpower in the middle east, and it is no longer the United States.

And liberals still claim Putin hasn't been kicking Obama's ass.

There is only one superpower in the middle east, and it is no longer the United States.

The US does not now, has never had, and will never have a major role in Syria.

The US has far more importance in Turkey, Saudi Arabia, the UAE, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan and Israel than the Russians have.

The US does not now, has never had, and will never have a major role in Syria.

The US has far more importance in Turkey, Saudi Arabia, the UAE, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan and Israel than the Russians have.

We've lost our influence in Turkey, Saudi Arabia, the UAE, Jordan and Israel, because of Obama.

We are no longer feared by our enemies in the middle east, and that makes us vulnerable.

Obama involved himself in Syria when he said Assad had to be removed, and then drew his absurd "line in the sand", which he promptly ran from, when Assad kicked that sand in Obama's face. Assad and Putin knew Obama was a coward and would do nothing. And Obama's cowardice created the refugee crisis in Syria, Europe and the U.S.

To say we haven't had a major role in Syria, ignores those facts. Which I suspect you did on purpose because you didn't want to try to defend Obama's obvious stupidity.

Actually Obama funding arming and training these terrorists is why there is a refugee issue

That is bullshit. President Obama did not cause the Syrian uprising. There was a drought, Assad did nothing to alleviate the suffering, and Juniorbush's war in Iraq made a lot of weapons available. Our president did nothing to cause thousands of Africans to leave Sierra Leone, Eritrea, the Congo, Nigeria, etc. to migrate to Europe, either.

That is bullshit. President Obama did not cause the Syrian uprising. There was a drought, Assad did nothing to alleviate the suffering, and Juniorbush's war in Iraq made a lot of weapons available. Our president did nothing to cause thousands of Africans to leave Sierra Leone, Eritrea, the Congo, Nigeria, etc. to migrate to Europe, either.

really?

So he didn't arm, fund and train these people?

Really?

Please deny it clearly

We played this game before Xavier

I get you to deny common knowledge then I come back and shit on you

BTW, we have intervened in Congo, sierra Leone and Nigeria

Wanna deny that as well?

Please deny it

Yes, Russia annexed part of Ukraine by force, at a time when the Obama administration had made it clear to the world that we stood unwaveringly with the people of Ukraine in their fight for freedom and democracy. Russia moved in to ensure they could not get the help they needed and would continue to suffer. In Aleppo, it was the same plan. Move in and use Obama's fear of direct military confrontation with Russia as a free reign to torture, main, and kill civilians especially those from at-risk communities. Hillary Clinton would have averted WWIII by her willingness to use military force in defense of innocents. With Trump in power, and General "Killing people is fun" Mattis, we may have started the countdown to WWIII by our unwillingness to stand up for the basic tenets of human decency against the foreboding darkness of aggression .

haaaa, yea, we were on the side of freedom

That's why we funded actual Nazis to power in Ukraine

Last time I checked we didn't have land over there

When did we acquire this Ukrainian land?

Get real

This pro war stuff is old

This is a great example of the disgrace of our interventionist globalist policy

Nothing the US did caused all those people to migrate to Europe during Obama's term. The US did not start the Syrian Civil War. It has NOTHING TO DO WITH STARTING IT.

Nor did it have diddly to do with starting civil wars or any sort of unrest in Sierra Leone or Nigeria.

How many troops did the US send to Eritrea?

Nothing the US did caused all those people to migrate to Europe during Obama's term. The US did not start the Syrian Civil War. It has NOTHING TO DO WITH STARTING IT.

Nor did it have diddly to do with starting civil wars or any sort of unrest in Sierra Leone or Nigeria.

How many troops did the US send to Eritrea?

really?

We didn't flood Syria with our isil boyz?

OK, please, one by one clearly deny we intervened in these countries

Be clear so you can't squirm out of it and try to spin your silly denial

K, please, one by one clearly deny we intervened in these countries

That is not the issue, silly person. The issue is whether the US is the cause of refugees leaving those countries and heading for Europe. And the answer is "no, it is not any sort of cause".

yes we were you fool

In fact didn't we have this exact discussion before?

Maybe that was some other leftist

You guys are all the same

Ok Xavier so now you admit we intervened or what?

Step 1 is admission

Ok so you are sticking by your statement even though you admit to interventionist policy regarding Syria and other nations you mentioned

Be clear fucker