Donald Trump plans to shut down his charitable foundation

Middl3

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

C'mon...

He's shutting down because of a potential conflict of interest....

I think it's a good move and honorable of him..

Of course if he didn't you'd complain...

And he is and you're still complaining...

C'mon...

He's shutting down because of a potential conflict of interest....

I think it's a good move and honorable of him..

Of course if he didn't you'd complain...

And he is and you're still complaining...

Yes stealing money from a charity to pay $20,000 for a portrait of yourself is honorable.

To a conservative anyway.

Trump is a lot of things. Honorable isn't one of them.

@ Z09 Really???

Are you that blind..Ray Charles can see this guy has all shades of grey surrounding him when it comes to his "charities". He is his cause

Tell me how many hand painted 6' portraits do you have hanging on your wall..what sort of person does that shit?? :wacko:

PLUS his whole campaign was based on being a potential conflict of interest....

Yes stealing money from a charity to pay $20,000 for a portrait of yourself is honorable.

To a conservative anyway.

Trump is a lot of things. Honorable isn't one of them.

I don't think it's honorable...

It's wrong..

Like when the Clinton Foundation paid for Chelsea's wedding?

@ Z09 Really???

Are you that blind..Ray Charles can see this guy has all shades of grey surrounding him when it comes to his "charities". He is his cause

Tell me how many hand painted 6' portraits do you have hanging on your wall..what sort of person does that shit?? :wacko:

In a time when politicians are voting themselves raises Trump is taking a $1 salary...

Kinda refreshing huh?

Keep on dreaming..the pay sucks for PODUS. It's the "perks" he wants..like appointing the next head of the IRS, Judges all things that will come in handy when the blankie is pulled back to give us all a peek at what this dude is really all about.

Keep on dreaming..the pay sucks for PODUS. It's the "perks" he wants..like appointing the next head of the IRS, Judges all things that will come in handy when the blankie is pulled back to give us all a peek at what this dude is really all about.

I asked my Magic 8 Ball, and it said, "Signs point to yes."

""I just can't believe how many swallowed his crap""

the Majority can't either...the gop is using their Fake news along with Foxaganda and rightwing Hate radio to get the Morons in America to vote against themselves and the Country....and its working, along with Putins help

slowly but surely the red states are going to be cuttoff from Gov't Subsidies due to intentional gop induced debt, we'll see an about face from the retards then

But I'm sure they'll still be blaming the Dems for it...'its those [African-American slur]s you know'...

True that bebson13

They are still out numbered and a minority..maybe that is what really chaps their asses..They are the few

"....they are still out numbered....."

Since Obama took over there's been over 900 Democrats that have lost their seats...

Lost the House...

Lost the Senate...

Lost the White House...

Lost governorships...

Well thank goodness the Clinton foundation is still operational..Oh wait, they only gave 10% to charities, used it as a personal slush fund and had it filled with "donations" from people that somehow got mining rights, lumber rights and contracts whenever Bill was involved and Hillary was Secretary of State.

Even if Trump did pay for a painting from his foundation at least it wasnt something that enabled Russia to buy into a Uranium mining company that mines Uranium in the US, By "coincidence" the owner of the mining company donated to the Clinton foundation and Presto alakazam, Hillarys state department signed the approval.

Interesting story

A good friend of mine hated Obama..not because of his policies..because she is not well informed enough on the differences between state and Federal laws but because of the color or his skin..I told her to just pay attention to the white half then. She was constantly bitchin about how much her insurance went up $325 per month with 8K deduction. I told her to try Obamacare..

She finally signed up now pays $35 per month with no deductions..

She vote for Trump and was so proud of her bad self..I point out..errr you just shot yourself in the foot he is going to zap your newly discovered cheaper health insurance. Now she is going to have to get a part time job just to keep up.

Stupid in Stupid out :unsure:

@hankk

Clinton lost..old news. One asshole does not make the other a better person

Interesting story

A good friend of mine hated Obama..not because of his policies..because she is not well informed on the differences between state and Federal laws but because of the color or his skin..I told her to just pay attention to the white half then. She was constantly bitchin about how much her insurance went up $325 per month with 8K deduction. I told her to try Obamacare..

She finally signed up now pays $35 per month with no deductions..

She vote for Trump and was so proud of her bad self..I point out..errr you just shot yourself in the foot he is going to zap your newly discovered cheaper health insurance. Now she is going to have to get a part time job just to keep up.

Stupid in Stupid out :unsure:

@hankk

Clinton lost..old news. One asshole does not make the other a better person

$35 a month for insurance...

How about the guy that works his ass off, was told he could keep his own doctor, was told he's save $2500 and instead his insurance went up $400 a month?

Like Bill Clinton said....."..the whole thing Obamacare is crazy..."

$35 a month for insurance...

How about the guy that works his ass off, was told he could keep his own doctor, was told he's save $2500 and instead his insurance went up $400 a month?

Take that up with Republicans in Congress. They could have worked with the President from day one to make the law better, and expanded in more states. They chose not to.

The mistake you made was it is my way or the highway.

You got the highway.

And guess what? The law still isn't going anywhere even when Agent Orange takes office.

The Republicans have nothing to replace it with.

There's a reason for that.

It was a Republican plan to begin with.

What they will do is make the adjustments necessary to make the law better, and call it Trump care.

And the people who have plans won't give a rats ass.

And everybody will always know it was Obamacare in the first place, even after Agent Orange is gone.

Depends on which state you live in..FL rejected Obamacare, cost sky rocketed..so your point is on the top of your head and not based on real world facts

How do you explain away Clinton's comments?

Or the Democratic governor of Minnesota who now states it's just not affordable?

Depends on which state you live in..FL rejected Obamacare, cost sky rocketed..so your point is on the top of your head and not based on real world facts

North Carolina signed up for obamacare. Costs are sky rocketing.

Again with the Clinton thing ...best you can do dude???

What does that mean?