Gun nuts.....

Lisa93

What do you carry..what are your favorites....? I have an AR15..My Concealed carry permit..and several semi-auto handguns.. and a "race gun" for FAST-15.. But im a history nerd, and love to research the towns and people of the Wild West era...So my addiction is single action revolvers, lever action rifles, side by side shotguns (coach guns).. and next on my wish list is a 45/70 stainless guide gun...The Polar Bear threat isn't what it used to be here in Ohio....lol.. But i just gotta have one... What do you like to carry..? What are your favorites...? the modern "tactical" stuff ? or something else...and whats on your wish list...what are u buying next..?.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually...like 20 years ago I had a CAR-15 and a Olympia AR-15, Remington 308 (with a scope) that I paid $75 for, a SVT-40, Russian made (milled not stamped) AK-47 and a Mini-14 but drugs and fate took them all away from me.

I helped out in a gun shop and got all kinds of stuff cheap but their all gone. Anyhow...I don't know about the half the stuff that is out there today...no make that 3/4; no make that a whole bunch. Now I just have 2 German Shepherds.

Actually...like 20 years ago I had a CAR-15 and a Olympia AR-15, Remington 308 (with a scope) that I paid $75 for, a SVT-40, Russian made (milled not stamped) AK-47 and a Mini-14 but drugs and fate took them all away from me.

I helped out in a gun shop and got all kinds of stuff cheap but their all gone. Anyhow...I don't know about the half the stuff that is out there today...no make that 3/4; no make that a whole bunch. Now I just have 2 German Shepherds.

Nice stuff....I bet the milled AK was sweet.....I have worked part time at a local gun shop for almost 2 years....have never received a check.... i'm in the hole right now for 357 Redhawk...lol. so i know how that goes......

I have a Labrador Retriever ; but I also have two German Lugers.

I have downsized quite a bit; but now I realize, many of the guns I have sold, I wouldn't have the money to buy today. Sell in haste, repent at leisure.

There were two Winchesters at my grandmother's; and one was used by all the deer hunters in the family ( the 45 70 ). The other was a 50 110 Winchester; and that one I never fired. Both long gone. Every family has it's bastards.

Springfield Armory M-1A which is an M-14 Clone. 308. A real stopper. Browning High Power. 9mm.

You know me, old school - - - 03 Springfield. Although with the Kahles competition telescopic sight, a significant step up.

Nothing like a comfortable 1,000 yards between you and some troglodyte. All ya need is a sandbag.

I confess I've never owned or even fired a gun. It's strikes me as a luxury I can live without.

It's okay, that's why you have conservative neighbors, to take care of you when you won't do it yourself.

I'm actually considering purchasing a Remington R-51 since the recall and fix.

Love the look, and feel of the gun, but haven't had the opportunity to fire one yet.

Always better to have a gun and not need it, than to need a gun and not have it.

The odds of me needing a gun are pretty low. I'm pretty good at scaring off skinny little teens going through my car.

It's okay, that's why you have conservative neighbors, to take care of you when you won't do it yourself.

Once again, The odds of me needing a gun are pretty low. Grove City Ohio is not exactly a rough neighborhood.

The odds of me needing a gun are pretty low. I'm pretty good at scaring off skinny little teens going through my car.

Once again, The odds of me needing a gun are pretty low. Grove City Ohio is not exactly a rough neighborhood.

Man killed in Grove City by a stray bullet just last week

Of course, some of us have a different meaning of the word "rough" than you