Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LIBEEALNUT

Using the Womens Bathroom as a Trans-A-Sexual Cisgender

First I want to say that their are at least 12 distinct genders!

The other day I was using the womens bathroom the other day and some hateful people came up to me as I was going to use the stall! They started yelling at me that I had to get out or they were going to call the police and their little girls didn't need to see a man in the womens bathroom, even though I am not a man or woman! They said that a perv with a bulge in their pants shouldn't be in their, but its not my fault that I was showing a bulge! I tried to explain that I was a gender between male and female and that I was using the bathroom that I wanted to identify with that day, but they just threatend to call the cops on me again so I ran out crying to my partner in xer's car!

I was denied use of a transgender bathroom, the door was locked at a Taco Bell. Not sure if somebody was in there but I felt it was the most private bathroom to take a dump at. Didn't have any time to argue the case so I just used the men's room.

I was denied use of a transgender bathroom, the door was locked at a Taco Bell. Not sure if somebody was in there but I felt it was the most private bathroom to take a dump at. Didn't have any time to argue the case so I just used the men's room.

Was there really a tranny bathroom at the Taco Bell...? Theres barely enough room for 2 of them in the ones around here... I havn't even seen one yet.. A few places have a "family" bathroom...i guess they could go there...?

Was there really a tranny bathroom at the Taco Bell...? Theres barely enough room for 2 of them in the ones around here... I havn't even seen one yet.. A few places have a "family" bathroom...i guess they could go there...?

Roosevelt blvd philly, didn't eat just stopped in

the whole thing is nonsense, and well insidious. I go to the bathroom to go to the bathroom, and in that way, I keep it to myself. You have to be who you are, no two ways about it. If you are one who goes to a public bathroom for sex I have to say you need a whole lot of help, medical help. Someone who actually is a pervert who would harm another needs help big time. Sadly, the U.S. prison system ain't gonna help them with that.

Peace!

Roosevelt blvd philly, didn't eat just stopped in

Hmm....They just built the one near me....wonder why we didn't get one..?

We shouldn't have to use some other bathroom like third class citizens! We should be allowed to use whatever bathroom we want. People shouldn't be using their kids as a reason for us to not use a bathroom! If they don't like it, they should be more tolerant!

Hmm....They just built the one near me....wonder why we didn't get one..?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/cdn.relaymedia.com/amp/billypenn.com/2016/05/10/phillys-bathroom-bill-four-months-in-how-many-businesses-have-been-cited/

I think our he/she/it is good if you were using a stall, and not letting your junk, gash, whatever hang out in front of kids. Hypothetically I wouldn't be happy with you in there with my 15 yr old daughter. If she was to scream I would be in there crushing your skull. Even though you felt uncomfortable, it's a 2 way street to achieve understanding and compassion.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/cdn.relaymedia.com/amp/billypenn.com/2016/05/10/phillys-bathroom-bill-four-months-in-how-many-businesses-have-been-cited/

I think our he/she/it is good if you were using a stall, and not letting your junk, gash, whatever hang out in front of kids. Hypothetically I wouldn't be happy with you in there with my 15 yr old daughter. If she was to scream I would be in there crushing your skull. Even though you felt uncomfortable, it's a 2 way street to achieve understanding and compassion.

That's pure intolerance! If you feel uncomfortable it is because you have some weird idea in your head that their are only two genders! People have to realize that people transition between the many genders that there are and that you should be able to use any bathroom, regardless of what biological parts may or may not be exposed!

That's pure intolerance! If you feel uncomfortable it is because you have some weird idea in your head that their are only two genders! People have to realize that people transition between the many genders that there are and that you should be able to use any bathroom, regardless of what biological parts may or may not be exposed!

What a child predators? Not saying your are, because that would prejudicial.

Maybe we should do away with the 2 bathroom system....just have 1 big bathroom with stalls....and everybody uses that....regardless of what you think you are...? Problem solved...? Would take a while to implement. But start with all the new construction...and retrofit existing over time.

American Women are independent, educated, and well armed, we can take care of ourselves in the crapper...Then u would just have to be in there with your kids...probably should anyway.

One of the "undecideds" tries anything weird....the .40 Glock will take care of his sex change right then and there....lol

Maybe we should do away with the 2 bathroom system....just have 1 big bathroom with stalls....and everybody uses that....regardless of what you think you are...? Problem solved...? Would take a while to implement. But start with all the new construction...and retrofit existing over time.

American Women are independent, educated, and well armed, we can take care of ourselves in the crapper...Then u would just have to be in there with your kids...probably should anyway.

One of the "undecideds" tries anything weird....the .40 Glock will take care of his sex change right then and there....lol

That's so crude, we aren't looking to move from one specific gender to another, we are transient! Guns are so scary, the government should take away your scary guns with over large ammunition feed clips!

That's so crude, we aren't looking to move from one specific gender to another, we are transient! Guns are so scary, the government should take away your scary guns with over large ammunition feed clips!

I'm not sure what that means....but whats crude about it....It's inclusive.. No matter what u feel like you are on any given day....it wouldn't matter...The restroom would be for anyone.. My gun isn't scary..the exact opposite...it makes me feel safe..

I'm not sure what that means....but whats crude about it....It's inclusive.. No matter what u feel like you are on any given day....it wouldn't matter...The restroom would be for anyone.. My gun isn't scary..the exact opposite...it makes me feel safe..

Guns make a space scary for anyone, especially a trans after the Pulse attack! If their were no guns everyone would be safe! If bad things happen everyone knows that the police will save everyone, they always do because they have the training on complex gun devices that a lay person will never achieve, even with years of practice!

Guns make a space scary for anyone, especially a trans after the Pulse attack! If their were no guns everyone would be safe! If bad things happen everyone knows that the police will save everyone, they always do because they have the training on complex gun devices that a lay person will never achieve, even with years of practice!

If somebody in the Pulse would have had my training, and my gun..they would have ventilated that muslim piece of shit...and saved lives......What does "transient" mean in relation to gender..? I date mostly guys but find some Girls attractive, and have been with a few...Is that what you mean...?

Pulse night club was an attack on all people from a piece of shit fag dirt turkey who was in denial after being butt banged by some Latin lover boy or something. I wouldn't be scared of the gun if every Juan, Jose, and Frankie in that gay club had a gun they would blown the face off that terrorist scum bag.

I proudly say every homosexual in this country should arm themselves to the teeth, when faced with these pieces if shit, capture them and launch their ass off buildings, like they do in that hell hole Saudi to lgbt people. Nothing better than transgenders killing and gutting those cavemen and having women stoning them in the village square. We can finish them off with a nice monster truck show featuring no one else but gravedigger himself crushing them like the trash junk cars they are.

Pulse night club was an attack on all people from a piece of shit fag dirt turkey who was in denial after being butt banged by some Latin lover boy or something. I wouldn't be scared of the gun if every Juan, Jose, and Frankie in that gay club had a gun they would blown the face off that terrorist scum bag.

I proudly say every homosexual in this country should arm themselves to the teeth, when faced with these pieces if shit, capture them and launch their ass off buildings, like they do in that hell hole Saudi to lgbt people. Nothing better than transgenders killing and gutting those cavemen and having women stoning them in the village square. We can finish them off with a nice monster truck show featuring no one else but gravedigger himself crushing them like the trash junk cars they are.

Thats a good plan....and the monster truck represents American excess nicely....

I look at it two ways. On the one hand, I'm a lesbian, but notably since I just look like any other chick, no one much gives a rat's ass about me being in a women's bathroom, even though I find women, not men, sexually attractive. So saying someone of other gender is going to do Bad Things to female children neglects the existence of lesbians in women's bathrooms. So I tend to be reasonably tolerant of others.

On the other hand, as a woman, I am keenly aware of my status as prey, and this status goes beyond anything directed at me because of my sexual orientation. No matter what, there are many men who will see me as something to attain, hit on, pursue, catch, dominate, grab, accost, and this is without getting into what is considered illegal. I don't normally pull the 'woman card' out, but unless you look female, you really can't understand the level of predatory bullshit we have to deal with on a daily basis. Using a public bathroom is bad enough. I don't like to take a whizz OR a dump where someone else can hear and smell. Seriously, the LAST place I want to deal with a dude is a women's bathroom. So if someone's in there looking like a chick, I don't care what gonads they have, since we don't have urinals and I don't have to see them. I'm cool with it. But if someone's dressed as and looking like a dude, seriously, get the fuck out of my bathroom. I can't deal with dudes with my pants down.

By the way, since 'cisgender' means identifying with the sex you were assigned at birth, what you claim to be makes no sense. Perhaps you have worded it wrong?

Thats a good plan....and the monster truck represents American excess nicely....

Nothing pisses me off more than that bullshit running innocent people over at Christmas time in Europe, people gotta stop playing soft ball with this shit. Eye for an eye

Nothing pisses me off more than that bullshit running innocent people over at Christmas time in Europe, people gotta stop playing soft ball with this shit. Eye for an eye

Eye for an eye just gives us a whole lot of pissed off blind people.

If somebody in the Pulse would have had my training, and my gun..they would have ventilated that muslim piece of shit...and saved lives......What does "transient" mean in relation to gender..? I date mostly guys but find some Girls attractive, and have been with a few...Is that what you mean...?

If one of the people in Pulse had a gun they would have probably made the situation worse, most people cannot handle a gun properly and that's why they should be banned! By the way, peoples genders are transient, there are at least 12 genders that people that are open minded and in touch with themselves can move between!

Don't you know that the only reason why that poor misunderstood man attacked us is because we as a nation our intolerant of him, in a way we bullied him to do it!

I look at it two ways. On the one hand, I'm a lesbian, but notably since I just look like any other chick, no one much gives a rat's ass about me being in a women's bathroom, even though I find women, not men, sexually attractive. So saying someone of other gender is going to do Bad Things to female children neglects the existence of lesbians in women's bathrooms. So I tend to be reasonably tolerant of others.

On the other hand, as a woman, I am keenly aware of my status as prey, and this status goes beyond anything directed at me because of my sexual orientation. No matter what, there are many men who will see me as something to attain, hit on, pursue, catch, dominate, grab, accost, and this is without getting into what is considered illegal. I don't normally pull the 'woman card' out, but unless you look female, you really can't understand the level of predatory bullshit we have to deal with on a daily basis. Using a public bathroom is bad enough. I don't like to take a whizz OR a dump where someone else can hear and smell. Seriously, the LAST place I want to deal with a dude is a women's bathroom. So if someone's in there looking like a chick, I don't care what gonads they have, since we don't have urinals and I don't have to see them. I'm cool with it. But if someone's dressed as and looking like a dude, seriously, get the fuck out of my bathroom. I can't deal with dudes with my pants down.

By the way, since 'cisgender' means identifying with the sex you were assigned at birth, what you claim to be makes no sense. Perhaps you have worded it wrong?

But that's so intolerant that a person should have to pass some "looks" test to get into a bathroom! We need to use whatever bathroom we feel comfortable in! Second, Obama has been making this the law in public facilities! You need to be more open minded to the many genders out there and let them be in places that might make you uncomfortable!

If one of the people in Pulse had a gun they would have probably made the situation worse, most people cannot handle a gun properly and that's why they should be banned! By the way, peoples genders are transient, there are at least 12 genders that people that are open minded and in touch with themselves can move between!

Don't you know that the only reason why that poor misunderstood man attacked us is because we as a nation our intolerant of him, in a way we bullied him to do it!

But that's so intolerant that a person should have to pass some "looks" test to get into a bathroom! We need to use whatever bathroom we feel comfortable in! Second, Obama has been making this the law in public facilities! You need to be more open minded to the many genders out there and let them be in places that might make you uncomfortable!

No...from what i understand...Flashy is right...he got donkey punched in the butt by one of the homos in the club a couple weeks before he shot the place up...How could it have been any worse....?

No, it isn't intolerant to feel uncomfortable when someone who LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE A MAN comes into the WOMEN'S bathroom, and it isn't intolerant for me to not want to be in a vulnerable position when someone physically larger and stronger than me comes into the bathroom. I have no idea what someone's orientation is and only have visual cues to go by. That's how humans work, you know. So unless you come into a bathroom and call out -- hey, trans here, women have no reason to know you're not a regular dude being lost / drunk stupid / nasty / unable to get into the dude's bathroom. I've had men try to force themselves on me. I have my pants down to do my business. This hobbles me. So yeah, sorry, feeling unsafe for lack of cues beyond "man" is not fucking intolerant. It's me wanting to Not Be Pinned Somewhere By A Guy Again. Don't like it? Change the whole fucking rape culture in America, then get back to me.

We ALL need to use a bathroom we feel comfortable in. However, someone who looks exactly like a man in the women's bathroom makes ME uncomfortable. In fact, it scares the fucking shit out of me. So no, the price of your comfort is NOT my discomfort. And it has nothing to do with your gender orientation. It has everything to do with your physical body being male and you, from your story, physically presenting as male. If you look like a guy, since other guys can't tell what your orientation is, why can't you go into a stall and shut it and then you don't see dudes. Does that bring you discomfort? Then you're being as intolerant of men in the men's bathroom as I am of you in my bathroom.

There are better solutions. One would be an all-gender bathroom with proper security. This is the least pleasant solution. The second would be to have two sets of women's and men's bathrooms, or a men, women, and other. With this second option, we would need to de-stigmatize alternate sexualities and gender identities. The third option would be for multiple single-person stalls and maybe a common wash area.

Tolerance goes both ways.

No...from what i understand...Flashy is right...he got donkey punched in the butt by one of the homos in the club a couple weeks before he shot the place up...How could it have been any worse....?

We all just need to be more accepting of Islam! They are a religion of peace, but the conservatives are so mean to them.

No, it isn't intolerant to feel uncomfortable when someone who LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE A MAN comes into the WOMEN'S bathroom, and it isn't intolerant for me to not want to be in a vulnerable position when someone physically larger and stronger than me comes into the bathroom. I have no idea what someone's orientation is and only have visual cues to go by. That's how humans work, you know. So unless you come into a bathroom and call out -- hey, trans here, women have no reason to know you're not a regular dude being lost / drunk stupid / nasty / unable to get into the dude's bathroom. I've had men try to force themselves on me. I have my pants down to do my business. This hobbles me. So yeah, sorry, feeling unsafe for lack of cues beyond "man" is not fucking intolerant. It's me wanting to Not Be Pinned Somewhere By A Guy Again. Don't like it? Change the whole fucking rape culture in America, then get back to me.

We ALL need to use a bathroom we feel comfortable in. However, someone who looks exactly like a man in the women's bathroom makes ME uncomfortable. In fact, it scares the fucking shit out of me. So no, the price of your comfort is NOT my discomfort. And it has nothing to do with your gender orientation. It has everything to do with your physical body being male and you, from your story, physically presenting as male. If you look like a guy, since other guys can't tell what your orientation is, why can't you go into a stall and shut it and then you don't see dudes. Does that bring you discomfort? Then you're being as intolerant of men in the men's bathroom as I am of you in my bathroom.

There are better solutions. One would be an all-gender bathroom with proper security. This is the least pleasant solution. The second would be to have two sets of women's and men's bathrooms, or a men, women, and other. With this second option, we would need to de-stigmatize alternate sexualities and gender identities. The third option would be for multiple single-person stalls and maybe a common wash area.

Tolerance goes both ways.

Gender is not assigned physically, you can mentally feel like a man, and physical are a woman, but in reality you are a man, to be uncomfortable is sexist.