war criminal jews upset over UN resolution WTF??

The UN SECURITY COUNCIL passed a simple resolution stating

that the jews in Palestine, AS AN OCCUPYING, CRIMINAL, MILITARY

DICTATORSHIP, were CRIMINALLY building more jewish settlements.

Then, nutbag dictator jew yeawhoooo goes batshit crazy and blasts our US

President. WTF?????

These piece of shit jews criminally occupying Palestine and piece of shit

jews and phony christians in this country every year STEAL trillions of

our tax dollars in violation of our US Constitution, Amendment one.

And of course, The RUMP dipshit wants to even violate more of our laws

and more international laws to benefit the criminal jews and criminal

con artist phony christians when he and repukes get total power.

You can't make this shit up. If anyone said that the jews and congress

and The RUMP can violate the Constitution and get away with it, most

people wouldn't believe it.

If someone said that con artists can organize to get money from fools in

religions and not pay any taxes on their incomes which violates not only

Amendment one, but also the con artists can take YOUR tax dollars, and

congress violates the right of all Americans to not pay

taxes based on the Amendment guaranteeing everyone the equal

protection of the laws, you wouldn't believe it.

And don't tell me that religions do good things. religions are the furthest

thing from goodness and decency and actually drive people away from

true spirituality.

Dresden.

We knew & the Brits knew, there was nothing strategic ( no anti aircraft fire - no fighter planes ); God forgive us. So much for war criminals.

Any one wish to play - - - can you top this; well go for it. I'll plug in a zip drive.

Hiroshima & Nagasaki - - - wouldn't an off shore demonstration been enough?

No one on the fucking planet has clean hands.

• We've been killing each other since our ancestors climbed down from the trees & began walking on two legs; all of a sudden, Israel is the problem. Give it a rest.

Each item is or was a problem, there is no rest to it. One murder doesn't justify the next.

Trump is an idiot. At some point a dirty bomb will blow all the Isreali security measures to bits and they have to come to terms with a two state solution. Whoever thinks otherwise is in denial

I do not want to see Israel cornered. The shit storm will be epic. Whatever weapons we have, they have.

Each item is or was a problem, there is no rest to it. One murder doesn't justify the next.

It's never ever gonna end.

Well, the sun will go super nova; so there's that.

Dresden.

We knew & the Brits knew, there was nothing strategic ( no anti aircraft fire - no fighter planes ); God forgive us. So much for war criminals.

Any one wish to play - - - can you top this; well go for it. I'll plug in a zip drive.

http://www.nizkor.org/features/fallacies/appeal-to-common-practice.html

By the way, Dresden was the largest unbombed major industrial city in Berlin, and a major rail hub.

Hiroshima was the headquarters of the defense of southern Japan, a major military producer, port, and logistics center, with large stockpiles of military supplies.

The possibility of a "demonstration" was cnsidered and rejected as not having the shock necessary to make Japan surrender. Indeed, the dual bombings of Nagasaki and Hiroshima did not force the Japanese cabinet nor their military leadership to fold.

Let's stick to the issues.

Does the US Constitution, Amendment One state that the federal govt shall not

help to establish any religion? A simple yes or no will do.

If it does say that (and it does, moron), then:

1. Why do the jews, an army of occupying, military war criminals as well as a

religion, get ANY US tax money or US military equipment to help these criminals

establish their religion in Palestine, including destroying the govt and the country

of Palestine?

2. Why are religions in this country exempt from paying taxes on their incomes,

the same as any other organization. That helps them to establish their religions

and that happens even though all religions are FRAUDS because NO ONE KNOWS

what the god or gods or no gods of the entire universe thinks or wants.

religions are all FRAUDS.

And pullllleeeezzzee, do not tell me religions are good and charitable when in fact,

they are filled with the same type of greedy corporate ass holes and criminals as any other

organization.

And don't tell me that the jews in Palestine have a democracy and

are America's allies. That is a load of bullshit the jews and phony

christians hand to you and you eat like steak.

The jews in Palestine using military aircraft, MURDERED hundreds of

US SAILORS on the USS Liberty, an electronics communication ship with NO weapons.

some fucking ally.

The jews in this country CONTROL YOU by propaganda through the

govt and the news media with the HELP of phony christians who call

themselves judeo (jewish) christians. It is an oxymoron for morons.

There is no way for anyone to be a judeo christian because the two

FRAUDULENT religions are the opposite of each other.

The jewish message is an eye for an eye. The true Christian message

is LOVE and FORGIVENESS. Jesus said he brought a sword to separate

the two religions.

BTW, there is no way to be both an American and a jew with israeli citizenship.

You are either an American or NOT.

AND the muslim religion is also the opposite of the Christian religion.

The muslim religion is about death and conquering.

The law says otherwise. To change it, you would have to get the Israelis to refuse to allow dual citizenship.

That will never happen.

You are free, William, to create a perfect world between your ears, but the rest of the world refuses to adapt the real world to duplicate it.

Jesus said he brought a sword to separate

the two religions.

Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill.

Matthew 5:17.

Jesus did not say all that much that got recorded in the Bible. Many of the things he allegedly said contradicted entirely other things he allegedly said.

He should have written his own gospel. Christianity as it exists seems to owe a lot more to Paul than to Jesus.

It seems that nothing that Jesus said got written down until at least 30 years had passed.

You can't make this shit up.

Actually....you can....if your primary source of income is OIL.

"The outbreak of World War I in 1914 and the Ottoman Empire’s alliance with Germany gave Britain and other imperial powers new opportunities to help themselves to the region’s riches.

Britain and Russia reached a new agreement in 1915, dividing up Iran and Turkey. Britain and France likewise made plans to divvy up much of the Middle East between them once the war was won.

At the same time, Britain encouraged Arab revolts against the Ottoman Empire with the promise that victory would lead to a united Arab nation, reaching from the Red Sea to the Persian Gulf. And in November 1917, British Foreign Secretary Arthur Balfour wrote to the Zionist leader Lord Rothschild promising British government support for "the establishment in Palestine of a National Home for the Jewish People." (The Zionist movement, which originated in Europe, sought creation of a Jewish state.)

The British government had promised the same country to two nations.

At the war’s end, private interests hopeful of exploiting the region’s oil urged their governments to ignore war-time promises to Arab leaders. A variety of small, divided Arab states would be much easier to maneuver into oil deals than a large, independent Arab republic. The European powers agreed. France assumed control of Syria and Lebanon. Britain took Palestine and Mesopotamia. London granted local control to kings and sheiks favorable to British interests. These arrangements were ratified by the League of Nations; Britain’s Palestinian colony was officially a League "Mandate."

The new states needed boundaries. Five days of wrangling over the borders (at a conference in Baghdad) ended when Sir Percy Cox, British High Commissioner, arbitrarily drew the boundary lines setting off Iraq, Kuwait, Jordan and Saudi Arabia.

The Ottoman Empire’s three Mesopotamian provinces of Mosul, Baghdad and Basra became a new nation, Iraq. What had been an adjunct of Basra became a separate political entity, Kuwait. Tiny Kuwait obtained 310 miles of coastline, Iraq just 36. Britain offered the Iraqi throne to the Bedouin leader Faysal, Kuwait to the al-Sabah family, Transjordan to the Hashemite leader Hussein and confirmed Ibn Saud as ruler of Saudi Arabia (the world’s only country named after its ruling family).

Britain backed up its plans for the new oil-rich nations with military might. A nationalist revolt demanding the promised independence quickly spread throughout Iraq. The British army mustard-gassed Shia rebels while the Royal Air Force bombed the Kurds. (Winston Churchill, then Secretary of State for War, recommended dropping mustard gas on the Kurds, too.)

The opening up of Palestine to Jewish settlements, meanwhile, served imperial strategy by furthering division in the region and by establishing a beachhead for British intere$t$."

http://www.ranknfile-ue.org/uen_bloodandoil.html

The law says otherwise.

Teddy Roosevelt said what I quoted.

To change it, you would have to get the Israelis to refuse to allow dual citizenship. That will never happen.

The jews have been conducting a corrupt, military dictatorship with the help of the corrupt jew loving british and the us govts since 1946.

The jews ONLY care about themselves just like any psychopath.

You are free, William, to create a perfect world between your ears, but the rest of the world refuses to adapt the real world to duplicate it.

I know. but one can try instead of constantly slurping up the

bullshit that the jews, phony christians, politicians try to feed us.

Jesus said he brought a sword to separate

the two religions.

Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill.

Matthew 5:17.

Wrong verse. The one you mentioned has to do with

completing his Father's mission on Earth.

Instead, try Matthew 10:34

New International Version

"Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.

New Living Translation

"Don't imagine that I came to bring peace to the earth! I came not to bring peace, but a sword.

English Standard Version

“Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I have not come to bring peace, but a sword.

The sword was to cut a schism between the jewish murderous philosophy and the True Christian philosophy.

It seems that nothing that Jesus said got written down until at least 30 years had passed.

Yeah, what happened to the years of his age 12 to 30?

I have even written to the vatican but never got an answer.

I guess they love their little powerful hovel.

Phoenix,

If might makes right according to the history you described in post 13 above, then,

the spanish inquisition and torture of jews was okay.

and the nazi murders of jews was okay cause might makes right just llike

now, and

the murders of muslims in Palestine is okay because the jews and the US

govt have more might than the victims.

Dresden.

.....ESPECIALLY THE ANGLO$.....obviously.

"I helped make Mexico, especially Tampico, safe for American oil interests in 1914.

I helped make Haiti and Cuba a decent place for the National City Bank boys to collect revenues in.

I helped in the raping of half a dozen Central American republics for the benefits of Wall Street.

The record of racketeering is long.

I helped purify Nicaragua for the international banking house of Brown Brothers in 1909-1912.

I brought light to the Dominican Republic for American sugar interests in 1916.

In China I helped to see to it that Standard Oil went its way unmolested.

During those years, I had, as the boys in the back room would say, a swell racket. Looking back on it, I feel that I could have given Al Capone a few hints. The best he could do was to operate his racket in three districts. I operated on three continents."

http://spartacus-educational.com/USAbutlerSD.htm

MEME-Smedley-Butler.jpg

Yeah, what happened to the years of his age 12 to 30?

I have even written to the vatican but never got an answer.

I guess they love their little powerful hovel.

The New Testament is a lot less accurate than the OT, and the OT is not that great as a history book, either.

You cannot blame the Vatican for the poor quality of the scriptures. The early church decided what would go into the official NT and what would be left out. There is nothing in what we know about the early years of Jesus in what they left out. Expecting the Vatican to tell you about Jesus missing years is like asking Chevrolet why your Chevelle does not fly.

I suggest you read this novel, It is a LOT BETTER WRITTEN than the Bible, and funny as well.

John Prine has a song called "The missing years"

https://www.amazon.com/Lamb-Gospel-According-Christs-Childhood/dp/0380813815

Jews are funny. An inordinate percentage of America's best comedians are Jews, and there is scarcely one yuk or tee-hee in the entire Bible. Did Jews become funny because of Jesus? That is another of life's mysteries.

I am the one that told Jimbo about Smedley Butler.

I am hoping it will get him out of his sicko Muslimhating phase.

Yup, our govt works ONLY for the rich UNLESS Americans get enraged

and join together to demand changes. Before UNIONS, workers lived in

shacks, had no medical nor pension, no workers comp if injured on the jobs

which were dangerous because of no safety regulations.

UNION organizers fought AND DIED for better living conditions for middle

class Americans, even for the white collar workers and those who berated unions.

And it was ONLY all Americans who fought for the creation of the EPA and the

cleanup of our rivers, lakes and gulfs.

We've been killing each other since our ancestors climbed down from the trees & began walking on two legs; all of a sudden, Israel is the problem..

No.....it's THE CHICKENHAWKS, AGAIN!!

patriotastic.jpg

150908-sure-donald-trump-may-have-dodged

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/photos-show-trump-military-garb-dodging-draft-article-1.2298248

Miss_Cleo.jpg

I do not want to see Israel cornered. The shit storm will be epic. Whatever weapons we have, they have.

It's never ever gonna end.

http://www.nizkor.org/features/fallacies/appeal-to-common-practice.html

By the way, Dresden was the largest unbombed major industrial city in Berlin, and a major rail hub.

Hiroshima was the headquarters of the defense of southern Japan, a major military producer, port, and logistics center, with large stockpiles of military supplies.

The possibility of a "demonstration" was cnsidered and rejected as not having the shock necessary to make Japan surrender. Indeed, the dual bombings of Nagasaki and Hiroshima did not force the Japanese cabinet nor their military leadership to fold.

No anti aircraft fire - no fighter planes

Well XO, as a preface, I am not a religious person, much less a true loving Christian

like jesus wanted us to be, ie, Love is the answer, what's the question.

But I think that humans' as animals, have a natural competitive drive. And with more

and more billions of humans, wars are inevitable.

Perhaps with education and some force, people could REDUCE population growth to the

point that income would be fairly distributed, and the few people on the planet could

live within the planet's ability for food and trees to be sustainable.

But I do not see that happening in any kind of a near future on this hear spaceship Earth.

Do a little research; Dresden remains controversial to this day.

There is NO controversy. The germans moved women and children to Dresden because it had no military significance.

The jews wanted revenge. the jews in the british and us govts

caused the murders of women and children by forcing them into the pocket of Dresden and firebombing the city, just like now, the jewish war criminals in Palestine force palestinian women and children into the gaza ghetto and murder them with american military weapons, tanks, machine guns, attack aircraft.

And the jews and the judeo (jewish) PHONY christians in the USA are accessories to the murders.

Phoenix,

If might makes right according to the history you described in post 13 above, then,

the spanish inquisition and torture of jews was okay.

and the nazi murders of jews was okay cause might makes right just llike

now, and

the murders of muslims in Palestine is okay because the jews and the US

govt have more might than the victims.

It's quite possible we've (only) gotten an abridged version o' that pro-War quote....that....in it's entirety.....it states:

MIGHT, MAKES RIGHT...MAKES BANK!!!!!

http://www.mohammadmossadegh.com/news/dulles-brothers/