Latinos now kissing orange man's ass, just build it

FlashyNorfAfrica

Can't believe all this pussy talk after orange man basically went down to Mexico choke slammed the shit out their president. Then that night he comes back and punks all those weak, ass kissers on his board.

Now these weak knee Latinos are already kissing his ass for few pesos. Can't believe this crap just build the wall and launch those money grubbing Latino CEOs and experts over the wall. The way things are going Taco Bell is gonna be the only Mexican food around anymore.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/latino-leaders-who-dumped-trump-now-hopeful-hes-their-guy_us_585fffd3e4b0de3a08f5a204?

I think this is a terrible post. A lot of people got together to vote in Arizona that normally do not. Don't paint someone conservative or liberal because of their ethnicity I always say! What we need to speak about is policy. People of every ethnic background are mislead by all the nonsensical propaganda, whites probably the most.

Peace!

I think this is a terrible post. A lot of people got together to vote in Arizona that normally do not. Don't paint someone conservative or liberal because of their ethnicity I always say! What we need to speak about is policy. People of every ethnic background are mislead by all the nonsensical propaganda, whites probably the most.

Peace!

It's not just about Arizona, it's a huff post article and your message is kind of prejudicial towards whites being more accepting of generalized stupidity through propaganda. I'll agree huff post is a shitload of propaganda in it's self and I would classify some of their columnists as pure bullcrap. What the post points out is that so many were quick to shun trump, now they are kissing his ass. 1 in 3 Latinos voted for trump I know some.

It's not just about Arizona, it's a huff post article and your message is kind of prejudicial towards whites being more accepting of generalized stupidity through propaganda. I'll agree huff post is a shitload of propaganda in it's self and I would classify some of their columnists as pure bullcrap. What the post points out is that so many were quick to shun trump, now they are kissing his ass. 1 in 3 Latinos voted for trump I know some.

which ones were, where's the majority? I am not sure what you are trying to say here...