Debate A Liberal

native

How bout this asswipe...your FAILED Trickle Down

go ahead...defend your Recessions & Depressions

lol

Trickle down is for the birds

It doesn't work

I'm for protectionism and cut throat corporate law

Like these laws... http://reclaimdemocracy.org/corporate-accountability-history-corporations-us/

Add protectionism to those laws and you will see jobs flood home, more created, higher wages, great benefits, better working conditions, no need for unions and a fast death to corporate power

Ok, your turn

Trickle Down....is the backbone of your party...That FAILURE is all it has

besides Uneducated racists and easily manipulated people that watch Foxaganda and listen to gop Hate radio

This too is your party

But the men running corporations pressed on. Contests over charter were battles to control labor, resources, community rights, and political sovereignty. More and more frequently, corporations were abusing their charters to become conglomerates and trusts. They converted the nation’s resources and treasures into private fortunes, creating factory systems and company towns. Political power began flowing to absentee owners, rather than community-rooted enterprises.

Trickle Down....is the backbone of your party...That FAILURE is all it has

besides Uneducated racists and easily manipulated people that watch Foxaganda and listen to gop Hate radio

This too is your party

But the men running corporations pressed on. Contests over charter were battles to control labor, resources, community rights, and political sovereignty. More and more frequently, corporations were abusing their charters to become conglomerates and trusts. They converted the nations resources and treasures into private fortunes, creating factory systems and company towns. Political power began flowing to absentee owners, rather than community-rooted enterprises.

I just said I'm not for trickle down

I also stated the policies I want

I'm not a dem or GOP so can't pin trickle down on me

Did you want to actually discuss this or you just going to keep being silly?

I stated what I'm in favor of

What are you in favor of?

I'm in favor of protectionism and strict corporate laws like these...

http://reclaimdemocracy.org/corporate-accountability-history-corporations-us/

This isn't about GOP vs dem

Neither party calls for what I think needs to be done

So please

Try to comment on the corporate law or protectionism or both

your party wants the Corporations running America....as we see everythime they get in Power

they call it "getting rid of regulations"

again, what party am I?

Benson, if you aren't capable and have to resort to lying before a debate even starts then just don't bother

I want to have a real discussion or debate

I'm giving you the chance to explain yourself on any topic and it seems like all you can do is spit out dem talking points about the GOP when its 100% irrelevant to the op

Can you knock it off and discuss a topic please?

your party wants the Corporations running America....as we see everythime they get in Power

they call it "getting rid of regulations"

Here is he thing for me, I say lift all regulations, it is happening anyway. But the trade off is lift all regulations on consumer laws.

This way when a corporation does a consumer harm they can have their socks sued off them, even to the point of turning the corporation over to the offended party. After-all, if a corporation can't run itself in a safe manner, someone else should run the corporation.

By dropping all regulations the taxpayer saves a ton of money. Why should we be paying for chicken inspectors for Foster Farms? Or watching over these corporations with a ton of regulators and inspectors? This should effectively end corporations lobbying congress members, but there again consumers need to be aware of which congress members are screwing them over in favor of these corporations.

The key here is the consumer taking control of the legal system to protect their rights. Get rid of corporate judges and their decisions protecting corporations.

yea right...and independent sam is an "Independent" also...so is o'LIEly

I've seen your pro rightwing horseshit....you aren't fooling anyone

so again, you aren't capable

I tried to hear you out and in typical leftist fashion you diverted

Not only diverted, but diverted with some lies

Oh well, just shows who actually knows stuff and who doesn't

Thanks for your input