Pulling off the hijab

drvoke

Alhamdulillah this man will be inflicted the worst hellfire and torment by Allah swt for doing this evil act. I do not know if this evildoer is on drugs, Jinn possession, but INSHA Allah will he be struck down on the day of judgment.

Alhamdulillah this man will be inflicted the worst hellfire and torment by Allah swt for doing this evil act. I do not know if this evildoer is on drugs, Jinn possession, but INSHA Allah will he be struck down on the day of judgment.

This is an experiment, agreed upon by both the young woman and the man to see what sort of reaction the public would make to a non Muslim man pulling the hejab off a Muslim woman. They both agreed to it.

No sins were committed, it was entirely consensual.

It was a somewhat dumb experiment. I know I would not try doing this.

He will eat the bitter results of this wicked "experiment" (on the day of judgment ). You do not joke in this, someone may be incited to perform the same evil act again on the sisters.

Do not consider Allah to be unaware of what the wrongdoers do. He is merely deferring them to a DAy on which their sight will be transfixex.

Surah Ibrahim 42; The prophet Ibrahim pbuh is the one who Allah called him a FRIEND and he said this as a warning.

This is an experiment, agreed upon by both the young woman and the man to see what sort of reaction the public would make to a non Muslim man pulling the hejab off a Muslim woman. They both agreed to it.

No sins were committed, it was entirely consensual.

It was a somewhat dumb experiment. I know I would not try doing this.

Do not consider Allah to be unaware of what the wrongdoers do.

He's making a list, he's checking it twice.

He's gonna find out who's naughty or nice.

Any activity that cannot be joked about is too damned serious.

laughingjesus.jpg

Islam is far too serious to be actually taken seriously.