Hitlery Rotten Clinton Tops GQ’s List of “Least Influential People”

Shillery WINS!

Hitlery Rotten Clinton Tops GQ’s

List of

“Least Influential People”

Hitlery Rotten Clinton, along with her dopey running mate little Timmy Kaine, are two of 2016’s “least influential people,” according to a list posted Wednesday on GQ.

13941090_134247197016678_1026653078_n.pn

GettyImages-531741200-640x481.jpg

tim-kaine-pajama-boy-i8597.jpg

Ha!

Tim Kaine
Do we know where he is? Does he still exist? Did he ever exist? Or was he simply an enlarged cutout of a stock photo that Hillary Clinton chose as a running mate because her whole campaign consisted of nothing but tragically safe and conservative choices? I've had dreams that lingered longer than this guy.

Hillary Clinton
I hate putting her here, given that liberals turned on her like pit vipers the moment she conceded, and given that nearly three million more people voted for her than her opponent, and given that Russia deliberately hijacked the election cycle. But I have no choice. When you lose an election to Donald Trump, you belong on this list. How do you fuck that up?? It's Donald Trump! I genuinely doubt whether that man can tie his own shoes, and he still beat her. Would it have killed you to visit Wisconsin, Hillary? I know it's full of fat people and bad pretzels, but sometimes you gotta come out of your fundraising hole and kiss some babies.

devil.gifHillary_Ready_Stick_Fork.png

kj

Shillery WINS!

Hitlery Rotten Clinton Tops GQ’s

List of

“Least Influential People”

Hitlery Rotten Clinton, along with her dopey running mate little Timmy Kaine, are two of 2016’s “least influential people,” according to a list posted Wednesday on GQ.

13941090_134247197016678_1026653078_n.pn

_50065930_elderly_woman_injured_by_falli

tim-kaine-pajama-boy-i8597.jpg

Ha!