Israel is a parasitic nation on the US.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Israel is not actually a democracy because it has over a million people withing the territory it rules that have ZERO say in the government, are not able to travel freely, are barred entirely from many highways and locations, and are deprived of their rights if they complain. Palestinians are subject to arrest and detention without even being told what they have been accused of.

No country in the Middle East thinks of Israel as any sort of role model.

It is amazing how propaganda phrases from the Zionists dominate the conversation among gullible Americans like the Shirtless One.

They commit crimes against humanity when dealing with the Palestinians, even a large percentage of their own population admits that, not to mention the consensus of most world opinion. BUT, we may need a political buffer between the U.S. and Islam. I think Israel plays an important role. What culture do you think is in the best interest of our country to embrace? I believe it is Israel. I think they should be given a freer hand to deal with Islamic countries than with us keeping them in check and bribing them to stay in line. Just my take. I may be wrong. But it should be noted that the last seven members on the Shin Bet - the Israel Security Agency - believe that peace between Israel and Islam will only be possible with a two state solution to the Palestinian question.

Brilliant!

In the middle of a war we drop our only western democracy in the middle east as an ally. You really thought that one through.

I agree. Not a good idea.

Israel is not actually a democracy because it has over a million people withing the territory it rules that have ZERO say in the government, are not able to travel freely, are barred entirely from many highways and locations, and are deprived of their rights if they complain. Palestinians are subject to arrest and detention without even being told what they have been accused of.

No country in the Middle East thinks of Israel as any sort of role model.

It is amazing how propaganda phrases from the Zionists dominate the conversation among gullible Americans like the Shirtless One.

Israel collects taxes from Palestinians, then has the money without having having to distribute it.

A welfare queen taking money from the US. Time to drop those whiny babies.

What about what Carter did and still going on now with Egypt and a few others receiving 9 billion a year? Becareful cherry picking results as your projections are only focused upon what you wnat everyone to believe, not completely understand.

We are not "dropping " Israel. We are only making good on what Obama has been telling them all along. If you do not stop stealing land, we will refuse to support your theft any longer. You should stop stealing land that must be part of a Palestinian state.

I know. I was advocating we stop funding that terrorist nation, Israel.

They commit crimes against humanity when dealing with the Palestinians, even a large percentage of their own population admits that, not to mention the consensus of most world opinion. BUT, we may need a political buffer between the U.S. and Islam. I think Israel plays an important role. What culture do you think is in the best interest of our country to embrace? I believe it is Israel. I think they should be given a freer hand to deal with Islamic countries than with us keeping them in check and bribing them to stay in line. Just my take. I may be wrong. But it should be noted that the last seven members on the Shin Bet - the Israel Security Agency - believe that peace between Israel and Islam will only be possible with a two state solution to the Palestinian question.

I agree. Not a good idea.

Israel is a terrorist nation.

What about it?

Won't ask don't tell, great policy in creating secrets that don't exist in self evident results. Shadows of doubt come by theory and or theology suggesting real isn't what actually exists in plain sight.

Keep distorting the whole and the fractions you leave open collapse in relative time distanced apart now.

Won't ask don't tell, great policy in creating secrets that don't exist in self evident results. Shadows of doubt come by theory and or theology suggesting real isn't what actually exists in plain sight.

Keep distorting the whole and the fractions you leave open collapse in relative time distanced apart now.

back to gibberish again....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I know. I was advocating we stop funding that terrorist nation, Israel.

Israel is a terrorist nation.

Nothing I said countered that assertion. The U.S. is also considered by many to be a terrorist nation. It boils down to perspective and self-interest. And, more importantly, an ideological belief in what constitutes a more healthy and productive human civilization.

back to gibberish again....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

word salad. A mix of academic projection, political leaning, spiritual division, economic value, artistic impression, social state of mind, surrounding your talking point from one genetic perception equally spaced apart as the collective that won't accept self containment as how and why details never duplicate twice now as molecularly distanced apart currently.

What about what Carter did and still going on now with Egypt and a few others receiving 9 billion a year?

What about it?

Egypt has a huge population and population that mostly sees Israel as a colonial humiliation of Arabs. Egypt could wipe out Israelis it ever got its act halfway together if circumstances were equal.

But circumstances are NOT equal. Egypt is perhaps the only sizable nation that could be almost entirely WIPED OUT by just one bomb. Not even a nuclear bomb. Nearly all of Egypt's population lives along the Nile and the Nile delta. There is a huge dam at Aswan that has several years' accumulation of water in it, called Lake Nasser. One bomb could take out the Aswan Dam and within perhaps 48 hours, 90% of Egypt would be wiped away by a flood or monumental proportions. If Egypt tried to conquer Israel, the Israelis could wipe out Egypt, devastate the habitable part of the country entirely.

Guess who would catch the blame. Yep, Uncle Sam himself. And we would have to pay to rebuild the entire nation of around the 40 million survivors.

THAT is why we sent bazillions to Egypt: to bribe the Egyptian government to not attack Israel under any circumstances. Israel won't attack Egypt because it has nothing that Israel wants.

As deals go, it is a pretty good one, because erasing a large country like Egypt would cost a fortune and we would NEVER manage to be forgiven for supporting the Israelis that blew the Aswan Dam.

Yes. Israel deserves to be hated world wide. And the US funds that terrorist nation. You support terrorism, I do not.

Yes, you do, whether you realize it or not. It is called taxation. The run your mouth and open your wallet contradiction.

What about it?

Egypt has a huge population and population that mostly sees Israel as a colonial humiliation of Arabs. Egypt could wipe out Israelis it ever got its act halfway together if circumstances were equal.

But circumstances are NOT equal. Egypt is perhaps the only sizable nation that could be almost entirely WIPED OUT by just one bomb. Not even a nuclear bomb. Nearly all of Egypt's population lives along the Nile and the Nile delta. There is a huge dam at Aswan that has several years' accumulation of water in it, called Lake Nasser. One bomb could take out the Aswan Dam and within perhaps 48 hours, 90% of Egypt would be wiped away by a flood or monumental proportions. If Egypt tried to conquer Israel, the Israelis could wipe out Egypt, devastate the habitable part of the country entirely.

Guess who would catch the blame. Yep, Uncle Sam himself. And we would have to pay to rebuild the entire nation of around the 40 million survivors.

THAT is why we sent bazillions to Egypt: to bribe the Egyptian government to not attack Israel under any circumstances. Israel won't attack Egypt because it has nothing that Israel wants.

As deals go, it is a pretty good one, because erasing a large country like Egypt would cost a fortune and we would NEVER manage to be forgiven for supporting the Israelis that blew the Aswan Dam.

The US now supports that military dictatorship in Egypt. We're the enemy of democracy.

Yes, you do, whether you realize it or not. It is called taxation.

Sorry, not true.

Yes. Israel deserves to be hated world wide. And the US funds that terrorist nation. You support terrorism, I do not.

You support psychologically terrorizing people the value of their symbolism if vanishing in plain sight and without your guidenace they cannot ever have it back without playing their role as society's citizens cradle to grave, generation after generation honoring the scripts of societal evolution directing social behavior globally throughout history recording everything that failed, to be tried again with a different interpretation.

You support psychologically terrorizing people the value of their symbolism if vanishing in plain sight and without your guidenace they cannot ever have it back without playing their role as society's citizens cradle to grave, generation after generation honoring the scripts of societal evolution directing social behavior globally throughout history recording everything that failed, to be tried again with a different interpretation.

Give it a rest, you incoherent buffoon.