Typical Lib spreading bullshit lies again

Ok,so I'm new year and I've trolled the "Libs Only" board from time to time. I really want to see what the other side may be thinking. I'm respectful of their little "safe zone" and don't post anything there. I get it. I wouldn't want to hurt their fragile little egos.

Anyway, I did see some idiot post "Trump supporter arrested for arson" This poster talks about how crazy Cons are and then it's a link to an article about the fire. Most of these weak minded liberals take that and embed it into their minds that this is another example of a hate filled conservative attacking a black church and they'll even use that as fodder in another argument somewhere.

(In a whiny voice) -- "Some stupid Trumpster burned a black church! RACIST!! HATERS!!"

Weeeellllllll..... lets look at this a little deeper, shall we? I gathered this information from a culmination of several articles.

1) The person that did this was black, so a black on black crime isn't racist.

2) This guy had served time in federal prison before (8 years) for armed robbery

3) They don't think it was politically motivated

4) Police believe the "Vote Trump" Graffiti was simply a tool to throw police off track in their investigation

5) This dude was a member of the congregation

6) No article mentions that he was a Republican. Not ONE.

Now, no article states what political party he is affiliated, but if I had to guess, based on his demographics, it would be Democrat.

So Liberals..... You have been busted, yet again, taking a story and making up complete and utter bullshit without looking at the facts. Comments?

Ok,so I'm new year and I've trolled the "Libs Only" board from time to time. I really want to see what the other side may be thinking. I'm respectful of their little "safe zone" and don't post anything there. I get it. I wouldn't want to hurt their fragile little egos.

Anyway, I did see some idiot post "Trump supporter arrested for arson" This poster talks about how crazy Cons are and then it's a link to an article about the fire. Most of these weak minded liberals take that and embed it into their minds that this is another example of a hate filled conservative attacking a black church and they'll even use that as fodder in another argument somewhere.

(In a whiny voice) -- "Some stupid Trumpster burned a black church! RACIST!! HATERS!!"

Weeeellllllll..... lets look at this a little deeper, shall we? I gathered this information from a culmination of several articles.

2) This guy had served time in federal prison before (8 years) for armed robbery

4) Police believe the "Vote Trump" Graffiti was simply a tool to throw police off track in their investigation

Now, no article states what political party he is affiliated, but if I had to guess, based on his demographics, it would be Democrat.

So Liberals..... You have been busted, yet again, taking a story and making up complete and utter bullshit without looking at the facts. Comments?

your a queer, eat shit

your a queer, eat shit

I'm going to let you in on a little joke we Conservatives have about you lefty whacko's and it's this; When you present a liberal with facts and point out that they're wrong, they are never man enough to just say "You're right this time" and admit defeat. All they do is hurl insults and call you names. So..... thanks "Big Mike" You've played to the narrative perfectly. LOL and yes... I am laughing AT you like I'm sure many of my Conservative brethren are.

Do I get to cherry pick who represents you? :D

I'm going to let you in on a little joke we Conservatives have about you lefty whacko's and it's this; When you present a liberal with facts and point out that they're wrong, they are never man enough to just say "You're right this time" and admit defeat. All they do is hurl insults and call you names. So..... thanks "Big Mike" You've played to the narrative perfectly. LOL and yes... I am laughing AT you like I'm sure many of my Conservative brethren are.

I remember in the 80s how some of those wise old conservatives would say things like "AIDs is the wrath of God" and "Reagan can spend our future because he's a Republican." It was the first step in my long journey in abandoning the Conservative movement.

Hell, I'd still vote Republican if you fuckers were actually fiscally conservative. But nope, Had to wait until Bill Clinton was elected.